PDA

View Full Version : CID Captain

08-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Too bad Cpt. DY is leaving; nobody will miss his backstabbing micromanaging antics. Probably an average to decent cop at one time but a horrible manager that continually undermined the Chief. The thing that finally did him in was his management of the OSSI project, what a mismanaged endeavor. The reason why he trust nobody is because he does not even trust himself. His inability to make timely decisions is the reason why the DB is so screwed up. Think about it under him: Jacob gone, Kathy gone, Powell gone, Companion gone, Short gone, Dan gone. What are all the Brighton Res Good Ole Boys gonna do without poppa bear? They might actually be held accountable instead of being told they are the best. Oh well, more time to spend with your sig 35 fishing buddy.
Good luck in the land of milk and Honey where you dream of being the Sheriff of Podunk County. I’m glad your leaving the site of you makes me sick.

08-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Too bad Cpt. DY is leaving; nobody will miss his backstabbing micromanaging antics. Probably an average to decent cop at one time but a horrible manager that continually undermined the Chief. The thing that finally did him in was his management of the OSSI project, what a mismanaged endeavor. The reason why he trust nobody is because he does not even trust himself. His inability to make timely decisions is the reason why the DB is so screwed up. Think about it under him: Jacob gone, Kathy gone, Powell gone, Companion gone, Short gone, Dan gone. What are all the Brighton Res Good Ole Boys gonna do without poppa bear? They might actually be held accountable instead of being told they are the best. Oh well, more time to spend with your sig 35 fishing buddy.
Good luck in the land of milk and Honey where you dream of being the Sheriff of Podunk County. I’m glad your leaving the site of you makes me sick.

Kiss of Death, you are a liar. DY was one of the best people here. He did not stab anyone, If you want a micro manager look at who is under him, he is scarred of his own shadow or how about the Sgt who is under him who is a power hungry ego tripping, backstabber who needs to to take an anger management class who needs to find some tighter uniforms to wear. That is the reason Comp is not in that unit any more. How is DB screwed up i know why, i hear the complaining go to an agency where you have 200 cases vs their 20. And as far as the two before, you have a Has-Been and a Never-will-be in supervisor positions, so Who's fault is it? As far as the others you mentioned, Far as i remeber, they QUIT QUIT QUIT, no one forced them out. And i highly doubt it was all of DY's doing, so may b next time you do a little research

08-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I agree DY has been an asset to this place they call a police dept. The reason most of the good people leave is because they care about a better life and their families future. WL hired a capt. that goes around laughing yelling leadership the tribe laughs at him, what is that? anyway DY will be missed like all the other good real leaders that have left. He's to good for this place.

08-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Why would you say such horrible things about LT. Jerry M, he is not a micromanager or Sgt. Bill V he does not need anger managment. :evil:

08-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Joe C did not leave because he did not like his supervisors, He "resigned" :lol: Kind of like the way Donnie did :devil:

08-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Why would you say such horrible things about LT. Jerry M, he is not a micromanager or Sgt. Bill V he does not need anger managment. :evil:

We are not talking about Sgt Bill. or LT JM, try it again, Now that only leaves one Lt under DY and one Sgt under him that we are talking about, now if you can not do the math then i dont know what to tell ya

08-15-2009, 02:16 AM
[quote="The Kiss of Death":3uq0ofug]Too bad Cpt. DY is leaving; nobody will miss his backstabbing micromanaging antics. Probably an average to decent cop at one time but a horrible manager that continually undermined the Chief. The thing that finally did him in was his management of the OSSI project, what a mismanaged endeavor. The reason why he trust nobody is because he does not even trust himself. His inability to make timely decisions is the reason why the DB is so screwed up. Think about it under him: Jacob gone, Kathy gone, Powell gone, Companion gone, Short gone, Dan gone. What are all the Brighton Res Good Ole Boys gonna do without poppa bear? They might actually be held accountable instead of being told they are the best. Oh well, more time to spend with your sig 35 fishing buddy.

Kiss of Death, you are a liar. DY was one of the best people here. He did not stab anyone, If you want a micro manager look at who is under him, he is scarred of his own shadow or how about the Sgt who is under him who is a power hungry ego tripping, backstabber who needs to to take an anger management class who needs to find some tighter uniforms to wear. That is the reason Comp is not in that unit any more. How is DB screwed up i know why, i hear the complaining go to an agency where you have 200 cases vs their 20. And as far as the two before, you have a Has-Been and a Never-will-be in supervisor positions, so Who's fault is it? As far as the others you mentioned, Far as i remeber, they QUIT QUIT QUIT, no one forced them out. And i highly doubt it was all of DY's doing, so may b next time you do a little research[/quote:3uq0ofug]

Thanks Donnie enjoy your free time.

08-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Just to let you know, I left SPD because the Seminole Police Dept. is an absolute joke. Its not worth any amount of money to deal with an administration that has no clue. Moral is lower than whale sh..t. The staff turnover will continue. It was getting better under Chief tiger. But its going backwards. My advice to everyone wether you like me or not. GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN........

08-17-2009, 09:51 PM
I agree with you. DY was a great guy and a great Captain. He has integrity and is honest. The bad things he had to do, he was ordered to do. He had enough as he should.

Chief Tiger was going in the right direction, had many obstacles and sub-standard employees.

The New Chief has now hired all his buddies, who are not qualified. He acused Tiger and Browne of hiring their friends and now he has done the same thing. At least Tiger and Browne had qualified people.

The new chief promotes some who are not qualified to be a sergeant at another agency. Major for one.

The real disapointment is Captain A. Tiger hired him and we all thought he was honorable and had integrity. But he has abandoned everthing and is now one of the new chiefs gang. Hope he smartens up gets out of there.

It is sad to see what would have been an up and comming good department have such turmoil and bad leadership. But they all give in and settle for what ever the new chief wants, because of the pay. They sell their souls for the greenbacks...

08-18-2009, 02:28 AM
I agree with you. DY was a great guy and a great Captain. He has integrity and is honest. The bad things he had to do, he was ordered to do. He had enough as he should.

Chief Tiger was going in the right direction, had many obstacles and sub-standard employees.

The New Chief has now hired all his buddies, who are not qualified. He acused Tiger and Browne of hiring their friends and now he has done the same thing. At least Tiger and Browne had qualified people.

The new chief promotes some who are not qualified to be a sergeant at another agency. Major for one.

The real disapointment is Captain A. Tiger hired him and we all thought he was honorable and had integrity. But he has abandoned everthing and is now one of the new chiefs gang. Hope he smartens up gets out of there.

It is sad to see what would have been an up and comming good department have such turmoil and bad leadership. But they all give in and settle for what ever the new chief wants, because of the pay. They sell their souls for the greenbacks... I'll make this short. remember Mike, he was a cops cop he cared about us. Even Will wishes he was still here. this Chief treated everyone good. Think about it, good man.

08-22-2009, 04:09 AM

It is sad to see what would have been an up and comming good department have such turmoil and bad leadership. But they all give in and settle for what ever the new chief wants, because of the pay. They sell their souls for the greenbacks... I'll make this short. remember Mike, he was a cops cop he cared about us. Even Will wishes he was still here. this Chief treated everyone good. Think about it, good man.

Tiger was a joke that made me laugh, a washed up has been who had fear of the tribe and was influenced by the tribe, who was scared to fire people when they needed it. Will backs us up 100 percent, He has stood up and fired people when they needed like that dog face gremlin B. Akin, And as far as ole Mike he was also a joke that made me laugh, I did nt know who he was because i saw him once a year, Question, What turmoil? What bad leadership? SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF DOUGHNUTS give me some examples

08-22-2009, 05:32 AM
You must be a stupid want a BE. Yes, tiger was a joke but Mike was not he was always in our corner. How could you say anything bad about Mike this guy was always there for us. Look at all the people that has left this dept. because they don't want to work for will. Don't put people down that you don't know. Will even says he wishes Mike was still here and so does the tribe. If you knew Mike you would feel the same way. Don't put people down you don't know, it only makes you look stupid. I have only 2 months to go and I'm going to a better dept that has a good retirement.

08-22-2009, 05:37 AM
I heard Mike is coming back. This guy is well liked by 90% of us and the tribe.

08-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Our CID Captain is well like and will be missed. DY you made the right choice. Will needs help in a lot of ways. How can we help him?

08-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Just to let you know, I left SPD because the Seminole Police Dept. is an absolute joke. Its not worth any amount of money to deal with an administration that has no clue. Moral is lower than whale sh..t. The staff turnover will continue. It was getting better under Chief tiger. But its going backwards. My advice to everyone wether you like me or not. GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN........

Well, thank you ever so much for clearing that up for all of us. We will all be able to sleep in peace tonight knowing the REAL truth. However, my advice to you....whether (not wether) you like it or not...GET OFF OF THIS FORUM AND AWAY FROM SPD AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Since whale sh*t sinks to the bottom of the ocean we will be stuck here with your horse s**t shoulda, coulda, woulda posts. Enjoy your free time.

08-25-2009, 04:33 PM

Well, thank you ever so much for clearing that up for all of us. We will all be able to sleep in peace tonight knowing the REAL truth. However, my advice to you....whether (not wether) you like it or not...GET OFF OF THIS FORUM AND AWAY FROM SPD AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Since whale sh*t sinks to the bottom of the ocean we will be stuck here with your horse s**t shoulda, coulda, woulda posts. Enjoy your free time.

Hey guys how is Aaron Wright doing with you guys, he is a captain now right?

08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
[quote="Former CAPT":1m2oz620]Just to let you know, I left SPD because the Seminole Police Dept. is an absolute joke. Its not worth any amount of money to deal with an administration that has no clue. Moral is lower than whale sh..t. The staff turnover will continue. It was getting better under Chief tiger. But its going backwards. My advice to everyone wether you like me or not. GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN........

Hey guys how is Aaron Wright doing with you guys, he is a captain now right?[/quote:1m2oz620]

Seriously? He may be a captain to Tennille, but not to anyone else, and definitely not here.