PDA

View Full Version : NEW PBA REP (ABOUT TIME)

I WALK ON WATER
08-14-2009, 03:00 AM
SO AS OF THIS AFTERNOON 081309 WE HAVE A NEW PBA REP FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE. MAYBE NOW THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH LEVERAGE TO GET RIDE OF THE VELCRO SERGEANT THAT HAS BEEN HAUNTING SWEETWATER. (W.M.) STEPS UP TO THE PLATE, AND NAPOLEON- 500 WALKS AWAY WITH HIS TALE BETWEEN HIS LEGS. THERE IS LIGHT AFTER THE STORM. NOW MR. MAYOR YOU NEED TO DEMOTE THAT VELCRO WEARING HYPOCRITE OF A RAT :devil:

08-14-2009, 05:17 PM
SO AS OF THIS AFTERNOON 081309 WE HAVE A NEW PBA REP FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE. MAYBE NOW THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH LEVERAGE TO GET RIDE OF THE VELCRO SERGEANT THAT HAS BEEN HAUNTING SWEETWATER. (W.M.) STEPS UP TO THE PLATE, AND NAPOLEON- 500 WALKS AWAY WITH HIS TALE BETWEEN HIS LEGS. THERE IS LIGHT AFTER THE STORM. NOW MR. MAYOR YOU NEED TO DEMOTE THAT VELCRO WEARING HYPOCRITE OF A RAT :devil:
I have seen and heard everything, i have been in those shoes and i can tell u this that everyone is out to get the other guy and because of the lack of respect for each other and lack of ethics for the profession u guys are the most corrupt cops in the county u need to learn one basic fundamental, the diffrence between right and wrong.

yours truly, the samari

I WALK ON WATER
08-14-2009, 05:40 PM
THE MOST CORRUPT GUYS IN THE COUNTY....HUMM HOW THE F**K DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT ? YOU MUST BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST OR SOMETHING….. LETS TALK ABOUT THE COUNTY….IVE SEEN MORE POLICE OFFICERS GET 39 IN NORTH MIAMI BEACH, MIAMI-DADE, MIAMI BEACH ECT, BY THEIR OWN DEPARTMENT… WE HAVEN’T HAD AN ISSUE IN THE PAST 10 YEARS. OK MAYBE YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THE 70’S BEFORE MY TIME I CAN LOGICALLY ASSUME THAT ALL YOU F**KING COPS WHERE CORRUPTED BUT THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL GOING ON IN SWEETWATER A**HOLE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE GUY A SNAKE A P.O.S. (PIECE OF SH*T) , YOU WANT TO DEFEND HIM SO BAD….TAKE HIM TO YOUR RESPECTED DEPARTMENT….MAYBE HE WILL GUN FOR YOUR POSSESSION OVER THERE, OR EVEN TRY TO MAKE LT. BEFORE HE PASSES PROBATION . I WILL EVEN THROW IN SOME KNEE PADS SO HE CAN BLOW YOU WITH EASE. THEIR IS NOTHING CORRUPT ABOUT US SWEETWATER COPS BUT OUR MOUTHS SO BEFORE YOU PASS JUDGMENT ON A DEPARTMENT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT…..MAYBE YOUR ONE OF THOSE COPS THAT MADE SHI*TY ARREST BIASED ON HEAR SAY, GO TO YOUR OWN POST AND POP OFF AT THE MOUTH, IM SURE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FU*K HEADS AT YOUR DEPARTMENT THAT YOU DEAL WITH. OLD SCHOOL, YES ! WE DO THINGS OLD SCHOOL BUT EVERYTHING HAS ITS LIMITS NONE OF OUR COPS ARE DRIVING AROUND WITH KEY’S IN TRUNK OR 33’ING FEMALES ON 19’S. OR EVEN STOOPING TO TAKE A 10 DOLLAR BILL BEFORE INVENTORY LIKE OTHER A**HOLES IN OTHER DEPARTMENTS , MR. samari YOU HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING? SO IM GUSSING YOU’RE A 30 YEAR VETERAN WITH FOUR DIFFERENT BABY MOMMAS AND CANT AFFORD TO RETIRE, YOU MUST HAVE TO GET BOTOX INJECTIONS TO HIDE ALL THE WRINKLES MR. IVE SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL….. NO ONE IN THIS WORLD HAS SEEN AND DONE A QUARTER OF WHAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER MR. ****Y PANTS AND IF YOU CLAIM IT, YOU’RE FULL OF SH*T …..LUCKY FOR YOU IM SITTING ON MY TOILET TAKING A BIG SH*T REPLAYING TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ARGUE WITH A MR. KNOW IT ALL, ACTUALLY YOU REMIND ME OF THE GUY YOUR DEFENDING SWEETWATER DONG 500…… ANYWAYS IM DONE ….I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO LIKE WIPE MY A**

[quote="I WALK ON WATER":13pw2cx0]SO AS OF THIS AFTERNOON 081309 WE HAVE A NEW PBA REP FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE. MAYBE NOW THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH LEVERAGE TO GET RIDE OF THE VELCRO SERGEANT THAT HAS BEEN HAUNTING SWEETWATER. (W.M.) STEPS UP TO THE PLATE, AND NAPOLEON- 500 WALKS AWAY WITH HIS TALE BETWEEN HIS LEGS. THERE IS LIGHT AFTER THE STORM. NOW MR. MAYOR YOU NEED TO DEMOTE THAT VELCRO WEARING HYPOCRITE OF A RAT :devil:
I have seen and heard everything, i have been in those shoes and i can tell u this that everyone is out to get the other guy and because of the lack of respect for each other and lack of ethics for the profession u guys are the most corrupt cops in the county u need to learn one basic fundamental, the diffrence between right and wrong.

yours truly, the samari[/quote:13pw2cx0]

08-14-2009, 06:30 PM
HAHAHAHA, great post. you are right, these vets thinks he is hot shit! are you guys hiring?

08-14-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't know if W.M is now the rep. It has not been confirmed yet. I personally think napaloen 500, is the one that posted the first comment about w.m being the rep. 500 is probably trying to stir up the s*@t like he loves doing so he can run to the mayor and get on his knees and service him as he explains how the department is in total mayhem.

08-15-2009, 01:55 AM
I HEARD HIS WIFE JUST HAD A BABY? CONGRATS TO HER. DOES SHE KNOW WHO THE FATEHR IS? :devil: :snicker:

08-15-2009, 03:22 AM
lol u r probably one of those cops that could not get hired any other place and u do have and count them 3 river cops, one dopper, a 33 offender, and a lot of pu****sy that wish they could be men and abuse on drunks, oh im sorry and what about the guy that suck some guys wiwi for cocaine, oh and what about the S.W.A.T. team thats a joke r u guys still buying your own cars and 39 guys for D.V. and getting married with the victims please dont get me started

THE MOST CORRUPT GUYS IN THE COUNTY....HUMM HOW THE F**K DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT ? YOU MUST BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST OR SOMETHING….. LETS TALK ABOUT THE COUNTY….IVE SEEN MORE POLICE OFFICERS GET 39 IN NORTH MIAMI BEACH, MIAMI-DADE, MIAMI BEACH ECT, BY THEIR OWN DEPARTMENT… WE HAVEN’T HAD AN ISSUE IN THE PAST 10 YEARS. OK MAYBE YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THE 70’S BEFORE MY TIME I CAN LOGICALLY ASSUME THAT ALL YOU F**KING COPS WHERE CORRUPTED BUT THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL GOING ON IN SWEETWATER A**HOLE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE GUY A SNAKE A P.O.S. (PIECE OF SH*T) , YOU WANT TO DEFEND HIM SO BAD….TAKE HIM TO YOUR RESPECTED DEPARTMENT….MAYBE HE WILL GUN FOR YOUR POSSESSION OVER THERE, OR EVEN TRY TO MAKE LT. BEFORE HE PASSES PROBATION . I WILL EVEN THROW IN SOME KNEE PADS SO HE CAN BLOW YOU WITH EASE. THEIR IS NOTHING CORRUPT ABOUT US SWEETWATER COPS BUT OUR MOUTHS SO BEFORE YOU PASS JUDGMENT ON A DEPARTMENT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT…..MAYBE YOUR ONE OF THOSE COPS THAT MADE SHI*TY ARREST BIASED ON HEAR SAY, GO TO YOUR OWN POST AND POP OFF AT THE MOUTH, IM SURE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FU*K HEADS AT YOUR DEPARTMENT THAT YOU DEAL WITH. OLD SCHOOL, YES ! WE DO THINGS OLD SCHOOL BUT EVERYTHING HAS ITS LIMITS NONE OF OUR COPS ARE DRIVING AROUND WITH KEY’S IN TRUNK OR 33’ING FEMALES ON 19’S. OR EVEN STOOPING TO TAKE A 10 DOLLAR BILL BEFORE INVENTORY LIKE OTHER A**HOLES IN OTHER DEPARTMENTS , MR. samari YOU HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING? SO IM GUSSING YOU’RE A 30 YEAR VETERAN WITH FOUR DIFFERENT BABY MOMMAS AND CANT AFFORD TO RETIRE, YOU MUST HAVE TO GET BOTOX INJECTIONS TO HIDE ALL THE WRINKLES MR. IVE SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL….. NO ONE IN THIS WORLD HAS SEEN AND DONE A QUARTER OF WHAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER MR. ****Y PANTS AND IF YOU CLAIM IT, YOU’RE FULL OF SH*T …..LUCKY FOR YOU IM SITTING ON MY TOILET TAKING A BIG SH*T REPLAYING TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ARGUE WITH A MR. KNOW IT ALL, ACTUALLY YOU REMIND ME OF THE GUY YOUR DEFENDING SWEETWATER DONG 500…… ANYWAYS IM DONE ….I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO LIKE WIPE MY A**

[quote="from the outside":2zoo42vj][quote="I WALK ON WATER":2zoo42vj]SO AS OF THIS AFTERNOON 081309 WE HAVE A NEW PBA REP FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE. MAYBE NOW THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH LEVERAGE TO GET RIDE OF THE VELCRO SERGEANT THAT HAS BEEN HAUNTING SWEETWATER. (W.M.) STEPS UP TO THE PLATE, AND NAPOLEON- 500 WALKS AWAY WITH HIS TALE BETWEEN HIS LEGS. THERE IS LIGHT AFTER THE STORM. NOW MR. MAYOR YOU NEED TO DEMOTE THAT VELCRO WEARING HYPOCRITE OF A RAT :devil:

yours truly, the samari[/quote:2zoo42vj][/quote:2zoo42vj]

08-15-2009, 06:14 AM
Don't know why you are talking smack about Sweetwater. You are probably some sissy that could handle doing real policework so you ended up in the wanna be Sheriff Dept (lol). The real departments that know about policework and remember what it is to be a cop are from the smaller agencies. You sound like some b-tch that would leave a fellow officer alone to go get a piece of ass. All you people from the bigger agencies have more animosity amongst each other than I have seen in smaller agencies. When you get tried of being a pencil pusher find a smaller agency and do policework, although you don't sound like a person who was much of a police officer or even much of a man. Go sandbag a 25 audible, loser.

08-18-2009, 02:44 AM
See nothing ever changes. It's so easy to crank you people up. The problem is in the administration, the "political" administration. Stop the in-fighting and stand the F#@K up! If you wanna talk about the man, go ahead but family is off limits!

08-18-2009, 05:03 AM
I AGREE!!

See nothing ever changes. It's so easy to crank you people up. The problem is in the administration, the "political" administration. Stop the in-fighting and stand the F#@K up! If you wanna talk about the man, go ahead but family is off limits!

08-18-2009, 11:05 PM
DELARA IS PROBEBLY TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND OR OTHER...HE SPREADS RUMORS ABOUT EVERYONE. THIS GUY'S FUC*ING THIS GUYS WIFE, THAT GUY'S SCRWING THAT GUY'S 33 ....WHEN WE ALL KNOW, ITS ALL RUMORS....AND I KNOW TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT BUT FUC* IT GIVE HIM A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICAN AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I DONT EVEN BELIVE HE'S THE BABY DADDY. HE DOSENT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH A WOMEN SO TECHICNALLY SPEAKING ITS NOT SPREADING RUMORS.
I AGREE!!
[quote="Don't Spit Up":2qm7ti6d]See nothing ever changes. It's so easy to crank you people up. The problem is in the administration, the "political" administration. Stop the in-fighting and stand the F#@K up! If you wanna talk about the man, go ahead but family is off limits![/quote:2qm7ti6d]

08-20-2009, 01:29 AM
AS I SIT HERE AT HOME HAVING SOME JACK, I CANNOT RESIST BUT TO REPLY TO SOME OF THIS B.S.

IF YOU ARE A REAL COP?, FAMILY IS OFF LIMITS (PERIOD) EVEN IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS TALKING CRAP, FAMILY IS OFF LIMITS! NOONE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT ANYONES FAMILY.

YOU GUYS ARE LIKE A BIG REVOLVING CIRCLE. ONE DAY YOU LOVE EACH OTHER AND THE NEXT YOU HATE EACH OTHER. YOU ONLY PROVE YOUR IMMATURITY AS A WHOLE ENTITY, NOT BY THE ACTIONS OF ONE PERSON. ONE DAY YOUR UP AND ONE DAY YOUR DOWN. SOME GUYS HERE HATED EACH OTHER TO THE DEATH AND NOW THEY ARE INSEPERABLE. SOMEONE IS STEERING YOU GUYS TO A TOTAL INNER AHNIALATION AND YOU GUYS ARE TOO FLARED UP TO SEE IT.

SOME ADMINISTRATORS HERE SPREAD RUMORS ALL DAY LONG, THEN THEY ARE CARRIED BY SYMBIOTES, WHO ONLY SURVIVE BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN ADMINISTRATOR. AS IF THEY ARE PLAYING SOME PHYSC. WAREFARE GAME??? THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE GETTING BROWNIE POINTS FOR ADVANCEMENT AND THEN FIND OUT THAT THEY WONT EVEN GET A FULL TIME JOB HERE! LIKE HOCKADAY?????? HE BACKED MENOCAL FOR CHIEF AND GOT FIRED. THEN HE BACKED OCHOA AND GOT FIRED AND NO ONE HELPED HIM???? WTF?????

WHAT EVER... I'M EMPTY... KEEP IT COMING, YOU GUYS R VERY ENTERTAINING!!

08-20-2009, 01:47 AM

Who in their right mind would want to be a pba rep here???

Sounds like suicide! good luck sucker!

We'll be hearing about him too. Watch!

Jockerwild
08-15-2014, 10:26 PM
I just heard one guy past the Sergeants test there out of like 15 people ...... Maybe that's the smartest guy there and should be the Pba rep or even chief lol.....