PDA

View Full Version : Police Women of Hallandale Beach

08-14-2009, 02:51 AM
That's right you have no female Officers.

08-14-2009, 01:46 PM
we have marsha. that is all we need. She taught all those women of broward county how to be cops. she was doing it before they were born. marsha paved the way for all female officers to follow. the stones that she layed on the ground she paved will never be unturned. we owe her alot for her excellent career and all that she has done for female officers. she is the best female cop in broward county.
i overheard her telling a certain chief that she was offered the starring role in the show but since she is in special ops she could not afford to blow her cover. especially since she is in the middle of a big case at a certain adult club in the city. she also said that she knew jimmy wouldn't like it.

08-15-2009, 02:26 PM
I have known Marsha for a long time and couldn't agree with you more. As far as police work is concerned specifically, dope work, no one is better than our own Marsha. I wouldn't be surprised if her name was submitted to the police hall of fame upon retirement. She is to police work as the chief is to hallandale; they each need one another to survive. She is the shizzz-nit of the department. She truly has paved the way for all females in this profession and they all owe her a debt of graditude, especially that Jimmy. She made Jimmy the Assistant Chief she is today.