PDA

View Full Version : Through the halls

08-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Was walking through the PD recently and overheard one of our more controversial officers gloating to another in the reports room that she started the “mother of all IA’s” against a k9 officer. She mentioned the officer “trashed” her in readoff. I was trying to figure out how that’s possible because they go to different readofffs. Without violating the terms of use, does anyone have any info?

08-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Really? If its the readoff I was in, he never mentioned anyones name. Not even when asked. The issue wasnt with who did what but with what happened. I was in the PD later in the shift and heard the sgt. and cpl. talking in the office closest to the comm center about the comments in readoff and how they were "bad for (the officer)" they mentioned her by name, as the victim, I guess. But the third rin-tin-tn never named names. Never even hinted. He said it wasnt important for the point of the story. Seemed like he was prtoecting the person involved.

08-13-2009, 06:02 PM
WELL IF THE COMM CENTER INVOLVED AND SUPERVISORS TALKING ABOUT IT IT WILL NEVER BE AN IA

08-13-2009, 11:24 PM
No Way! I am flabbergasted! You mean the "third-rin-tin-tin" was talking ISH about someone in this department?? No Way......that is so out of characer! I just can't see that. He was a model hatchet man, I mean FTO, and is above reach ....wait, I mean reproach....whatever. He is a seasoned veteran of the ole "not mentioning any names game"....to bad we don't have to live by the LEOAffairs TOS outside of the virtual world, making reference to "easily identifiable persons." While on that subject, that is kind of a stupid rule in the TOS...we are such a small little armpit...EVERYONE here is easily identifiable. He has so much ISH coming back to him, I can't wait to see him fall on his face like any of the other aforementioned losers on the other post.

"$hit-Fvck, what do I have to do to get a bl0w job?"

08-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Holy tantrum Peppermint P! You seriously need some help, maybe even some medication. As far as this officer "tin", could you really throw that much mud and expect it to stick? I've worked here longer than most and have seen his work, had him come to my aid, and can't think of too many I would trust my life, hell even my kids lives with. As for the hatchet comment: Its a shame he wasnt an FTO when you were coming through. We may not have a "special place" for you today had he been a trainer then. Also, the two that quit FTO that he was partly responsible for training and recommended they be extended? One went back home and was indicted on a few whoopsies. The other stayed here, got a job at another cop shop, and within 8 months was invovled in an unauthorized pursuit that killed two people. Hmmmmmm, guess FTO Tin has a pretty good track record there.

Also as for all the "ish" coming his way. He's a big boy. I'm sure he'll be ok. Now, relax. Go spoil yourself. Get a manicure, I'm sure the manure under your nails could use a break too..

08-14-2009, 04:17 AM
the third rin tin a gossip, backstabber, "i dont wanna mention any names". Come on Shock? Does that make you fell bettter. The guy is stiff, rough around teh edges, shoots from the hip, but always tells you the straight poop. You always know what your going to get with him, nothing different. soemtimes thats good, other times some restraint would be nice. but at least the guy has his intergrity. Not much we can say for some here

08-14-2009, 08:51 AM
pretty sure his words were not "i dont want to mention any names". It was more like "its not important who." and "it doesnt matter. It doesnt change the spirit of the message."

And I agree that we need to be more effieint in our communication techiniques. Either on the radio or in relaying information. Its how we stay safe!

08-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I heard the sky was falling and I overheard it was landing right on Park Boulevard.
BLAH BLAH BLAH you little sunuva*****es heard all kinds of unsubstantiated rumors and other bull crappola.
Well screw you! Take a swing if you got a problem! Step up to the plate and just take a danmed swing already you tough guy hypocrite liar sissy!

08-14-2009, 08:13 PM
That last post was hilarious. All I could picture was some little wimpy kid on the playground saying all that "tough talk" as he was standing behind three bigger kids delivering such a courageous message. Lol