PDA

View Full Version : FBW & His Boys

08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
OK, so what's up with FBW, his son and Rambo? These boys lie like there's no tomorrow, but it looks like their bosses are beginning to get hip.

Rambo's a signal 20. You all know it. He's also a liar. He cried till he got promoted, then when he hears he's about to be papered, it's boohoo I'm deployed again.

FBW's son used to be a decent dude, but he's gotten sucked into the GHQ vortex of "we're always right up here, what does the field know?"

How about an inservice class on veracity? Just don't let any of these guys teach it - they believe their own lies.

NoWhineZone
08-13-2009, 06:08 PM
First and foremost, kudos to Rambo for being in the military and having the balls to stand up and fight for our freedom and our country. It's just a shame that some of the people he will be fighting for are so completely uneducated, non-motivated and lazy that they wouldn't understand the military philosophy if you spoon fed it to them. So to Rambo, thank you for your dedication and true patriotism! I wish there were more trainers out there like you who actually understood the need for real, effective training for law enforcement.

08-16-2009, 08:39 PM
First and foremost, kudos to Rambo for being in the military and having the balls to stand up and fight for our freedom and our country. It's just a shame that some of the people he will be fighting for are so completely uneducated, non-motivated and lazy that they wouldn't understand the military philosophy if you spoon fed it to them. So to Rambo, thank you for your dedication and true patriotism! I wish there were more trainers out there like you who actually understood the need for real, effective training for law enforcement.

So is Rambo pulling his own crank here or what? If one has a problem with a (reserve) military person who is a signal 20 and a liar, that makes one "uneducated, non-motivated and lazy"? Yo, asshole, I was speaking of your veracity not your muscles, dude. And an ugly mother****er to boot. Go scare the Taliban with that ugly mug of yours so we can all be safe, thank you.

NoWhineZone
08-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Dear Inf,
I can only assume that this may stand for Ignorant and Non-Functioning! But it's nice to see that I obviously hit a nerve with you. First and foremost let me point out that I am not a dude! I am not an ugly MF as you so eloquently put it in your non-educated manner. And I am not deploying to go and fight the Taliban. I happen to be a non-military person who appreciates all that the military personnel do for our country. Too bad the military can't actually pick and choose which Americans they are protecting and serving and leave out the ones that don't even have the common sense to appreciate what they do for us, our families and our nation. So, you will be safe and sound here in America to continue attempting to write meaningful posts that are obviously nothing but the ranting and raving of a completely uneducated, angry, non-thankful individual.

NO CRY BABIES
08-19-2009, 02:44 AM
WOW! I have been reading some of these posts in here and I can't believe what I am reading. Does D.E.P. really have so many CRY BABIES? From what I have been reading I guess so. From what I have been reading, it seems to me that the majority of you are CRYING about having to do in-service training. My guess. Defensive Tactics or some other physical type of training. I pick up on these things pretty good because I am an in-service trainer as well and I have heard all the CRY BABY complaints before. Instead of crying and complaining like a bunch of fat, out of shape slugs, you should be thanking these trainers for their dedication to train you and to try and keep you safe. You should thank them for teaching you new and better tactics that you THINK you already know but actually do not have a CLUE! If it is physical fitness training, thank them for trying to keep you in shape so you can actually perform your duties without having a heart attack. But most of all, you should thank them for the obvious CRAP they have to put up with from CRY BABIES like you. It is sad that we allow such officers that don't take training seriously to remain in this profession. It is those officers (CRY BABIES) that cause agencies lawsuits because they do not take training seriously and whine and cry about having to participate. It is also sad that you usually end up finding out (when it is too late) after you have had your ass handed to you by a suspect, that you should have taken your training more serious and should have done more listening and learning, instead of CRYING!!!!!!

That is my two cents worth!!!!!

NO CRY BABIES
08-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey NoWhineZone, I think we have shut the stupid ones up!!!!!!

08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks No Cry Babies. Seems it only takes a little common sense and real law enforcement mindset to actually stump the wanna be's!

NoWhineZone
08-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks No Cry Babies. Seems it only takes a little common sense and real law enforcement mindset to actually stump the wanna be's!

09-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Looks like lying and laziness caught up with FBW.

And hey, NWZ and/or Rambo, don't you know you lose folks' attention when you ramble?

You didn't shut anyone up, you just bore us.

It needs to be staccato and to the point.

Henry, you're a good judge 'o character.

Rock on.

NoWhineZone
09-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Isn't Nemo some orange and white clown fish......never mind that would explain all of your stupid comments. I didn't think you could actually spell big words like that. Bravo to you. Anyway, I shall speak s l o w e r for those people like you that are struggling to comprehend what I said.
Actually it's a true loss to the agency and before one judges someone elses job you should know all the facts. Might be helpful if you knew what training was really about and just how hard these folks work. They don't always get to put in a simple 10 hour shift and go home.
Kudos to all of the awesome work the training division does!

NO CRY BABIES
09-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Look NoWhineZone, it took them almost a month to think of a reply and to figure out how to spell everything correctly. Now that is thinking on your feet quickly.....LOL! They just don't get it! If I were the Chief, I would be thankful for not having to put up with their lazy, whining asses anymore!!!!!!

09-17-2009, 11:33 PM
You can give an idiot a dictionary, but you can't make him think.

Sounds like you're running scared, there, NWZ or crybaby or whatever you call yourself.

You should be afraid, because your boss that covered your lying ass is 10-7.

Make it about training, but isn't it really about a dude that's so insecure he has to inflict pain on others in the guise of teaching?

Rock on D and AD.

You did the right thing.

This psychopath will screw up to the point that you'll be able to get rid of him too.

(or is he counting on the familial relationship with the AD? - don't count on it Rambo, he'll cut yer throat in a second)

NO CRY BABIES
09-18-2009, 12:52 AM
You can give an idiot a dictionary, but you can't make him think.

Sounds like you're running scared, there, NWZ or crybaby or whatever you call yourself.

You should be afraid, because your boss that covered your lying ass is 10-7.

Make it about training, but isn't it really about a dude that's so insecure he has to inflict pain on others in the guise of teaching?

Rock on D and AD.

You did the right thing.

This psychopath will screw up to the point that you'll be able to get rid of him too.

(or is he counting on the familial relationship with the AD? - don't count on it Rambo, he'll cut yer throat in a second)

Sorry Nemo the Clown Fish...your wrong as usual. I'm not running scared at all! He was not my boss. I do not work for DEP and haven't the slightest desire to do so! I work for a real law enforcement agency. I have been doing DT training longer than you have probably been in law enforcement. Pain is part of DT training. Do you expect to sit on your fat ass and watch a video and learn how to perform the proper skills needed. You need to man up and quit being such a candy-ass! What you call pain...I call foreplay! So, before you go posting your little rants, know who you are talking too or talking about. NO ONE at DEP signs my pay check and is no where in my food chain...especially you! So again, put your big boy undies on and man up a little bit.....your whining and crying is pitiful!

09-18-2009, 03:14 PM
For someone who doesn't work here, you sure are emotional.

NO CRY BABIES
09-18-2009, 04:22 PM
For someone who doesn't work here, you sure are emotional.

Yep. Always that way when I read crap from supposed cops who shouldn't be cops! If they don't want to do what is required of them to mantain their proficiency and standards, go find another job before you become a statistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-18-2009, 05:31 PM
So where do you work, No Cry Babies? Or is it a secret? You must be highly respected in your agency, so why do you spend so much time on this website?

NO CRY BABIES
09-18-2009, 06:47 PM
So where do you work, No Cry Babies? Or is it a secret? You must be highly respected in your agency, so why do you spend so much time on this website?

No secret! I'll give you a hint. I work in Florida. Now use your king law enforcement investigative skills to figure out the rest. I need a few good laughs everyday, so I come and visit this site....it is very amusing.

10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
"king" le skills? We hear FBW's son is being VERY nice since fbw got fired.

As far as the replacement, anything will be an improvement.

Oh, and tell Rambo when you talk to him that he's got a new boss who has his number.

Toodles.

NO CRY BABIES
11-04-2009, 03:31 PM
"king" le skills? We hear FBW's son is being VERY nice since fbw got fired.

As far as the replacement, anything will be an improvement.

Oh, and tell Rambo when you talk to him that he's got a new boss who has his number.

Toodles.

He didn't get fired, he quit! You think the new guy will be an improvement...LOL! From what I hear, he is like you. A back-stabbing do nothing with major little-big-man syndrome. It is also my understanding, he is still under investigation at his old job and he saw the writing on the wall and hauled ass!

Good luck with your new chief. Maybe one day, DEP will get someone in there that realizes you are a law enforcement agency and will actually hold you to that standard. Until then, keep pretending!

Toodles!!!!

11-04-2009, 11:22 PM
He didn't get fired, he quit! You think the new guy will be an improvement...LOL! From what I hear, he is like you. A back-stabbing do nothing with major little-big-man syndrome. It is also my understanding, he is still under investigation at his old job and he saw the writing on the wall and hauled ass!

Good luck with your new chief. Maybe one day, DEP will get someone in there that realizes you are a law enforcement agency and will actually hold you to that standard. Until then, keep pretending!

Toodles!!!!

Don't take Percy personally. He's always been an ass.