PDA

View Full Version : Weight Room Gestapo

08-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Would anybody mind if I install camera in the weight room?. Is it me or is anybody taking me serious about my rules. I found a 5 pound weight out of place yesterday and I turned blue when i discovered it. The only thing that saved me was my lucky charms friend named Dave. I am better now, but think a camera is needed in my weight room. PDN and suspensions will fly on this one. Nobody messes with my weight room.

08-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Just to remind you also: Don't be late. Don't forget your vest or your crayons and pencils. Bring your own toy. There will be no sharing permitted. I will have to ask you to leave if you don't bring your own things, I know as a Captain have the ultimate authority to do that.

Bow before me as I will not stand for disobedience. I am a Captain, I demand you respect the guns. I am a Captain now and don't have to earn. Have you seen these bars. I am your leader, whether you work in Special Ops or not. You will do what I tell you or pay the price.

Don't make me call my mini me out on you. You don't want none of that either.

See you tonight and again I'm not saying I am an expert in physical fitness but have you seen mine and my alter ego and best mini me. Forget kissing my ring, you can come to the new weightroom and kiss our guns.

Your anticipated cooperation in this matter in not appreciated but expected because I'm only second to god.

08-14-2009, 03:48 PM
To the moron whom is posting these comments:

First - Apparently you have never worked for this Captain or even spoken with him. He does an excellent job and actually gives a crap about our department. I am disappointed that you work for us. You most likely should have failed the field training program.

Second - I can see you must have a jealousy issue. I am sorry you are not in shape which is a shame, especially if I needed you to back me up. I would probably be better off without you showing up.

Third - There is a reason why if your sorry ass can't show up on time, why you would not be able to work the checkpoint. I'm not even going to bother explaining, I'm sure all your cases get thrown out anyway.

08-14-2009, 09:41 PM
A lot of names being thrown around and as usual its at the same crew. I'd like for anyone who posts on here to start a list of who they know are the whiners stirring all of this shit up... why limit the scope to Georgeann and Graf? There was one post that asked who the lone gunman is - I put out a guess that I thought it was likely Billy. He's been here forever, disgruntled as can be and can't stand Graf because he's called him on his numerous shenanigans and "alleged" criminal acts. Who but Billy has been around long enough to list all of the dirt so eloquently? The other Dave G has been around awhile and still at an officer level, but clearly isn't afraid to post his opinions with his own name. So, Interestingly enough, that post listing Billy as the suspected culprit - somehow got deleted... no TOS violations... nothing profane. Just deleted. That's kinda odd... Anyway - I won't use a last name to be certain that I don't specifically name the suspected rat... but feel comfortable in knowing if you can so blatently use Georgeann's and Graf's name with impunity

08-15-2009, 05:33 AM
oh, wait. no one cares.

08-16-2009, 03:53 AM
I'll have you know that I was in the gym recently and Graf's tutelege was extremely helpful to me and my workout.

08-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Great just great

To the moron whom is posting these comments:

First - Apparently you have never worked for this Captain or even spoken with him. He does an excellent job and actually gives a crap about our department. I am disappointed that you work for us. You most likely should have failed the field training program.

Second - I can see you must have a jealousy issue. I am sorry you are not in shape which is a shame, especially if I needed you to back me up. I would probably be better off without you showing up.

Third - There is a reason why if your sorry ass can't show up on time, why you would not be able to work the checkpoint. I'm not even going to bother explaining, I'm sure all your cases get thrown out anyway.

08-13-2010, 05:43 PM
And another thing, don't miss court, don't be late for court, don't be late for a check point, don't be late for the briefing. Okay but none of that applies to me cause I'm where you wanna be.

08-15-2010, 03:53 PM
7 7 8

Now isn't that RAW!

08-15-2010, 07:12 PM
[quote="shut down corner"]

I love the Shut Down Corner on Yahoo Sports Blog it's the best.

08-18-2010, 04:06 AM
smoker is HOT does he LIVE in the gym?

09-24-2010, 04:38 AM
I paid my yearly dues and over and over I see weights left on machines, paper towels and plastic bottles left behind.
The worst thing I see is the sweat filled machines left to air dry. :evil:

12-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Why are you people not taking me serious. I have anticipated your cooperation in all matters I have addressed numerous issues time and time again. Still nobody listen.

The next time I catch someone using tobacco in the station, Imma gonna open up a can of whoop ass blend fine cut snuff on ya!!!

Don't test me on this people!

If you think I came down on y'all with weight room situation, just wait till you see me about my urinals. I catch who is ever stuffing their snuff stuff in one of more urinals is gonna pay the piper and face the music, my music and you all know I march to the beat of a different drum.

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas.