PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER DAY AT THE CIRCUS.

08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Once again A/Sgt. J.D.L (The rep for "THE MEN") went to the Mayor crying GOD knows what and got his acting stripes back just 1 or 2 days after a decision was made to remove this connivng individual from that position. Why is it that if any other member of the P.D jumps the chain of command he will be the first to make sure you get written up. But he does it and absolutley nothing happens to him? This is the second time this piece of elephant dung has done this. Does he and the Mayor have an agreement (since he is the PBA rep) to look out for the best interest of the Mayor instead of the men? Or, Does he have some information that is harmful to the Mayor? Maybe someone should advise the PBA and attempt to get him removed as our rep. There has to obviously be something wrong with this waste of space if every agency he had ever worked for got rid of him.

08-11-2009, 12:41 AM
:snicker: Some of us @ Doral feel the same way about him. :snicker:

08-17-2009, 07:14 PM
I feel bad for sweetwater. Why do you think miami pd never calls you guys for extra details? Horhay f@+*ed it up for you guys.I have lots of respect for the most of the cops there.

08-20-2009, 04:11 PM
tremendo piece of sh*t!!!!!!!! i agree we all know he has something on the mayor. just when will it be reveled?