PDA

View Full Version : Station 19 As The World Turns, or let's see if I get booted

08-05-2009, 05:12 AM
:devil: WOW, someone can say Salerio was caught smoking crack and hiring a transvestite prostitute (with no proof) and that is ok? MAN the truth will set you free....If you would like the truth....I can tell you the truth, but in my best Jack Nicholson impression "You can't handle the truth". How can it be slander if there is a complaint and an investigative report by the OIG office that substantiates the facts which they chose to ignore. You do realize the calls are time stamped, as well as, dated. Tell me was it the little fat irishman, the south beach diet remark, or the Tall. Democrat and other fine newspapers throughout the state remark that got the truth covered up? Hey, Did you vote for Obama - is this the change we can believe in???

Let's try it your way: Station 19, A Fairy Tale...

Once upon a time in the magical land of Station 19 there lived an omnipotent Lt. who was king of all he surveyed. One of his loyal subjects overheard the real Law Enforcement Agency known as the Florida Highway Patrol get a Sig. 4 deer call within travel distance of the kingdom. The evil female Sgt. over seeing the Lt's loyal subjects thought that it might not be a good idea to leave the confines of the kingdom without approved leave and forbade the loyal subject from retrieving the dead deer carcass. This was unacceptable to the loyal subject as he considered it a fine waste of good venison, notwithstanding he was on duty, in uniform, and was going to bring it back to the kingdom to gut, skin, and quarter up. So he sought out another loyal subject that would tell him "Hey, this sounds like a great idea", let's run it by the great and powerful Lt. since the mean evil female Sgt. won't let us do what we want. So they went to the Lt. and with a wave of his hand he granted them permission to go get the dead deer and bring it back to the kingdom where they promptly made short work of the task at hand. The whole episode only lasted around three hours but, by the great and powerful Lt. they still worked a full 12 hour shift. The Lt. and the loyal subjects discussed what they would say when the Office of Ignorant Guys ever asked them about what happened and they all agreed that they would say it occurred at the end of the shift and that the deer wasn't brought back to the kingdom (even though this wasn't true and they actually walked around and told others in the kingdom they were going to do this and even tried to get the evil female Sgt. and the other loyal subjects to say the same thing) but, don't worry the great and powerful Lt. had a friend in Tall (Curly, see below) that was a longtime insider in the Office of Ignorant Guys.

However, in the east there was a land of milk and honey. It was ruled by a Terrible Threesome (better known as Larry, Curly (the Irishman) and Moe). These three ruled by threat and intimidation and walked around shouting "Do as I say, not as I do" and all of their loyal subjects despised them, and gnashed their teeth and couldn't wait until the new Commissioner was elected so he would put his own rulers in place that walked around saying "Do as I say, not as I do". Well, one day the Office of Ignorant Guys found out about the dead deer cleaning and a bunch of other stuff that was going on in the kingdom (I'll put this with the Office of Ignorant Guys Report at a later time and a different media) and they made a deal with the Terrible Threesome to look the other way about the time discrepancies concerning the FHP sig. 4 deer report and the testimony of the great and powerful Lt. and his loyal subjects in an official Office of Ignorant Guys Investigation Interview, as well as, the many violations that any other loyal subject would have had his head put on the chopping block for. THE END

The moral of this story is; If you ever find yourself in a similar situation just remember It really doesn't matter what you do in uniform or how long it takes, just as long as you put 12 hours on your magical timesheet. Also, if you're ever in an Office of Ignorant Guys Interview it's not really about what you did or even what you said you did, it's about who you are and what the Terrible Threesome want done with you. Here is something you should really consider...call the Office of Ignorant Guys and get a copy of their Official Report, you don't have to tell them why, it is a public document and it very well could come in handy in the future.

Is this better Mr. Mod? No names, no slander, hey it's not even a true story, right? Right??? It's a fairy tale, huh...
You know the bad thing is the Office of Ignorant Guys have no more credibility, if you always thought they were straight shooters, think again, their boss is our boss and they WILL do as the boss says. :snicker:

08-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Funny Stuff - the entertainment must be never ending out there in La-La land. Who is the captain out there :shock: ? Where I work, this would have been too much, literally.

08-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Who are Larry Curly and Mow?

08-05-2009, 10:05 PM
It's Moe, and they are the Three Stooges - The Drunk, The Redheaded Irishman, and the Little Tyrant that just retired. I wonder.....It is a little unusual for someone in that position to leave immediately, unless they embarrassed the Commish for the last time. Or, it could just be he was the first rat to jump off this sinking ship, he won't be the last. The fat cats know when a new administration is coming in, they will definitely bring in their own people those at the top are the first to go....I would say at least the top three and the training head, the Admin. Major may make it, she is after all, VERY persuasive...

08-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Good Story John,

Don't you have anything better to do. If not then please continue.........

08-06-2009, 03:05 AM
No need in letting that deer go to waste, I think they did the right thing. There's alot of starving people in the world that would love to eat that deer. Times are bad with no raises you got to do something to put food on the table.

08-06-2009, 10:28 AM
There is always a back story to every story....

In the kingdom there was a Prince (SGT) that wanted more than anything to be King (LT), he tried at every opportunity to take the King down as he felt he was a better man for the throne. Finally when many opportunities came together at the same time, he sent a letter to the Office of Ignorant Guys, but by some chance he forgot to sign his name. No one knew from whence it came. This knife in the back took the King down. Now the Prince as been made King, and he is for a time on top of the world. When this high has passed whose throne will he desire next? Beware all ye who be above him for it may be your throne he seeketh next.

08-06-2009, 09:26 PM
He would fit right in with the Tallahassee Office!

08-09-2009, 12:50 PM
JJ or truth and nothing but the truth you need to take your medicine man. You were a liar when you were here and now you are begging Tally to take you back. It won't happen, get over it and move on. Bad mouthing the agency when you were here and when you left, people have long memories dude. You disrespected the agency and commanders and now your left the results of your big ego and mouth.