PDA

View Full Version : Good Job and Thanks

08-05-2009, 01:23 AM
The family and myself made it out to the family night out (unsure of the title) event this evening, and despite the rain problems, you folks put on a nice event. My family had a really nice time.
It's nice that you put in the effort and helped put together something cool for the kids and the grownups could enjoy together. It's especially nice now with these tough economic times. I may have never come out to one of these things if we were still flush with all the disposable income we used to have, but since having to watch every dollar we are really receptive to free entertainment.
We ended up having a better time than nights we've spent out where we spent a whole lot more cash, and it was free.
So thanks for what you all did tonight. It's really appreciated.

08-05-2009, 02:51 AM
I second that I thank you for one of the best police departments in the area. I never have had a problem and see you all over the city. It was a great event. I will see you all again next year.

02-09-2012, 12:41 AM
I used to work for TT PD years ago and that was one of the things I liked most about TT. How much the citizens always supported and appreciated us.

02-11-2012, 03:20 AM
Was the last post from Ofc Allen who worked for highlands County SO. Q

02-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Yes. Ofc. Allen is me. Currently working for State of Florida.

02-14-2012, 01:43 AM
I worked with you back in 87 and 88 at TTPD and at SDLE. Do you have a work 10-88 ?

02-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Hey H. V. Seems like yesterday lol. drop me an email , allenm@doacs.state.fl.us