PDA

View Full Version : swine flu

08-04-2009, 04:41 PM
it appears that there is a swine flu situation on the 2nd floor...............anyone have any info??? :?

08-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah, Tony A. is temporarily assigned to training and he's spreading his "shi%$ virus" around like he normally does.

08-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Yeah, Tony A. is temporarily assigned to training and he's spreading his "shi%$ virus" around like he normally does.

LOL, now he will spread it to the afternoon shift!!!

08-04-2009, 06:50 PM
I wonder how Andy feels having to work with the guy that just spent the last month trashing him in here...

08-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Swine flu in a p.d., I can hear the laughs now. I think the better question is why haven't ALL the employees been told! I realize it's a difficult concept to grasp but some people have families they go home to. The department should at least notify people so they can look for signs and symptoms and get focused on prevention. A little common sense goes further than two guys and a spray bottle dousing the 2nd floor! Just another example of how the city and the department's own command staff feel about gables finest.

08-04-2009, 07:08 PM

Yep, watch out Charlie. Here is how to survive the "Tony Swine Flu"

Don't eat with him at Miami's Best cause you're Pizza will get spit in. Stay away from his 19's cuz you'll get a complaint. Don't sit next to him in roll calls because you'll get called as a witness in IA after he mouth's off to the sgt. Don't park near him cuz your car will get broken into! And most importantly, don't believe a word he says!

Anyone notice how peaceful it's been on mids lately?

08-04-2009, 11:25 PM

Yep, watch out Charlie. Here is how to survive the "Tony Swine Flu"

Don't eat with him at Miami's Best cause you're Pizza will get spit in. Stay away from his 19's cuz you'll get a complaint. Don't sit next to him in roll calls because you'll get called as a witness in IA after he mouth's off to the sgt. Don't park near him cuz your car will get broken into! And most importantly, don't believe a word he says!

Anyone notice how peaceful it's been on mids lately?

:shock: OMG its true!

08-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I thought the Flu was contained in the basement.

:devil:

08-07-2009, 10:07 PM

I thought it was a dayshift thing!

08-13-2009, 06:52 PM

I thought it was a dayshift thing!

YEA OFFICER FLERES!

08-24-2009, 01:25 AM
They said it was "swine" not "wine" flu! :devil:

08-26-2009, 02:10 AM
It's an Obama conspiracy to get everyone off the healthcare reform.