PDA

View Full Version : Wagner

08-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Bucks stops with Wagner. He is responsible for the conduct of every person under his command and this embarrassing display of conduct happened on his watch.

He inherited the department and it was in his power to change the institution and culture that has tainted this department throughout its history and yet he failed to make even slight changes in his command staff to start the culture shift.

The first example of this is the selection of Assistants that shows Wagner was as much of the old school mindset as the garbage that preceeded him. Perhaps a bit more elequent, more expensive hairdoo but when the final result is in,,,,, FAIL!

He needs to be the first out the door followed by a large number between him and the rank and file. This conduct is taught by hand me down tradition in the department. The city will do well to hit the FLUSH handle twice.

08-03-2009, 10:26 PM
yeah, he is able to control what each and every individual employee does. you're tard.

08-04-2009, 02:23 AM
Ya Wagner is responsible for his department...but please for this? Give me a break? If he cant control Granteed what makes you think he can control a patrolman? Chief Wagner is an honorable fair man with many employees who respect him!

Its those very few that Granteed has that are still following his direct orders out of fear and working within the "tainted God Father culture"....Rodes gone....one less of his boys...slowly but surely the mess left behind by Scarberry will be gone.

Chief Wagner had no control over this very stupid, yes embarrassing decision these officers made. Trust me if they dig hard enough they will find Granteed has done worse.....and people are tired of it.

Bucks stops with Wagner. He is responsible for the conduct of every person under his command and this embarrassing display of conduct happened on his watch.

He inherited the department and it was in his power to change the institution and culture that has tainted this department throughout its history and yet he failed to make even slight changes in his command staff to start the culture shift.

The first example of this is the selection of Assistants that shows Wagner was as much of the old school mindset as the garbage that preceeded him. Perhaps a bit more elequent, more expensive hairdoo but when the final result is in,,,,, FAIL!

He needs to be the first out the door followed by a large number between him and the rank and file. This conduct is taught by hand me down tradition in the department. The city will do well to hit the FLUSH handle twice.

08-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Must be hard to come to work. Even Scumberry didn't have protests.

08-08-2009, 11:40 PM
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but it does have to do with Wagner...

I hear his cso son was just hired to become a police officer for HPD... now i have no problem with this but i hope my 40s arent cut down, so little Wagner can have more than one...

08-10-2009, 03:17 AM
I DON'T GIVE TWO SHYTS WHAT ANYONE SAYS... HOLLYWOOD IS THE BEST DEPARTMENT.. ASK ANY OFFICER WHO WORKS THE STREETS... THEY WILL SAY THE SAME..... EVERY DEPARTMENT HAS PROBLEMS.... WE ARE STRONG AND WILL OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE.......................................! THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE THOSE WHO BEEN ARRESTED OR HAD A BAD RUN IN WITH A COP OR WANNA BE COPS......and WHO THE HELL CARES about THEIR OPINION...... FAMILY AND THOSE WE HELP SUPPORT US...

08-10-2009, 04:02 PM
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but it does have to do with Wagner...

I hear his cso son was just hired to become a police officer for HPD... now i have no problem with this but i hope my 40s arent cut down, so little Wagner can have more than one...

Ah, would that one be the same one who had a 'little encounter" at Shenanigan's. Guess that went towards character development. The city used to have an ordinance against nepotisim. Guess we have turned a blind eye to that too!

It is hard to take the place seriously.

08-11-2009, 12:39 AM

Ah, would that one be the same one who had a 'little encounter" at Shenanigan's. Guess that went towards character development. The city used to have an ordinance against nepotisim. Guess we have turned a blind eye to that too!

It is hard to take the place seriously.

Why don't you little whiny *****es stop trashing each other and grow up. You explain how nepotism plays any part in this considering how we have over 25 vacancies.

08-20-2009, 04:00 AM
Hey nothing wrong with the old generation, my dad retired from HPD years ago. The problem these days are the cry-baby whining young generation that is to dam busy *****ing and complaining. Why don’t you young guns move out of mommy’s house, grow some testicles, and put them to good use like the men and women before you. Remember that old generation you rag on built the department so you can work for it today. Yes they had screw-up’s then, they have screw-up’s now, and there will be screw-up’s with the next generation. It’s the human aspect that will always be there; if this comment does not help you move on please go buy some cheese for your whine.

08-30-2009, 02:15 PM
The Chief's son is an obnoxious snotty nosed kid. Duck and cover when he's packin heat. God save us all. :cry:

10-10-2009, 12:13 PM
The wagener in the academy is NOT the Chief's son Notice the spelling of his name. No relation at all.

10-17-2009, 02:41 PM
The wagener in the academy is NOT the Chief's son Notice the spelling of his name. No relation at all.
Wrong! You obviously don't work for Hwd cuz his son IS in the academy!