PDA

View Full Version : YO

08-03-2009, 06:36 AM
I just want to say I fully supports the officers involed in that DUI stop. Shit happens, it wasn't even that bad. Suspend them and get on with it. Cops helping cops, if a fu*king news anchor or a teacher or a firefighter could do it, they would. These evil media fu*ks are blowing it up for no reason but to see good cops go down. It sucks it went down like that but these men don't need to lose their careers for some drunk *****. I think HPD is one of the last PD's were brotherhood still means somthing. Look at the news, cops arresting cops for misdemeanors, FHP writing us tickets for crap, where is the brotherhood. Those fu*ks at the SAO are the first sh*tbags to file charges on a cop if it makes them look good. Remember that when you pull one or when you see one fighting at a bar!

Bleed Blue, Brotherhood an't DEAD!

If you feel different go Fu*k yourself!

08-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Finally one of the few people on this site that realizes backing each other up is of the top importance!!!!!!!!

94 people, come on.... where is it these days?

08-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Only a fool would back these guys right now. They were on TAPE discussing how they were going to work some Disney magic. There will be no suspensions and moving on as you say. Cops defending these guys, nice guys or not are only going to make our jobs that much harder.

08-03-2009, 12:13 PM
I just want to say I fully supports the officers involed in that DUI stop. shizzat happens, it wasn't even that bad. Suspend them and get on with it. Cops helping cops, if a fu*king news anchor or a teacher or a firefighter could do it, they would. These evil media fu*ks are blowing it up for no reason but to see good cops go down. It sucks it went down like that but these men don't need to lose their careers for some drunk *****. I think HPD is one of the last PD's were brotherhood still means somthing. Look at the news, cops arresting cops for misdemeanors, FHP writing us tickets for crap, where is the brotherhood. Those fu*ks at the SAO are the first sh*tbags to file charges on a cop if it makes them look good. Remember that when you pull one or when you see one fighting at a bar!

If you feel different go Fu*k yourself!YOu are not a fellow LEO! You are a dirty cop you f--king $hitbag!

08-03-2009, 12:24 PM
I just want to say I fully supports the officers involed in that DUI stop. shizzat happens, it wasn't even that bad. Suspend them and get on with it. Cops helping cops, if a fu*king news anchor or a teacher or a firefighter could do it, they would. These evil media fu*ks are blowing it up for no reason but to see good cops go down. It sucks it went down like that but these men don't need to lose their careers for some drunk *****. I think HPD is one of the last PD's were brotherhood still means somthing. Look at the news, cops arresting cops for misdemeanors, FHP writing us tickets for crap, where is the brotherhood. Those fu*ks at the SAO are the first sh*tbags to file charges on a cop if it makes them look good. Remember that when you pull one or when you see one fighting at a bar!

If you feel different go Fu*k yourself!YOu are not a fellow LEO! You are a dirty cop you f--king $hitbag!

Yeah, if you are a cop I'm guessing that you are one of those cops that no other cop wants to be around. You sound like a rat. I personally know and have worked with all of those involved in this incident and they would support me if I were in trouble. I hope I never have to work with you. You obviously have no idea what real police work is. Go back to writing parking tickets. Go back to talking tough to clueless citizens who have no idea what street work is.

08-03-2009, 01:40 PM

If you feel different go Fu*k yourself!

Hey Yo....
Would you back up Hitler if he were a cop today?
Dude come down to reality.
These guys "Fkd" up big time.

Forget about the "brotherhood" what if one of your "civilian" family members
get treated like this? Would you like this if your mother, father, sister or brother
son or daughter get treated like this by a freaken bad apple?

I sure know I don't. There are cops out there that should not be cops.

08-03-2009, 01:58 PM

Yeah, if you are a cop I'm guessing that you are one of those cops that no other cop wants to be around. You sound like a rat. I personally know and have worked with all of those involved in this incident and they would support me if I were in trouble. I hope I never have to work with you. You obviously have no idea what real police work is. Go back to writing parking tickets. Go back to talking tough to clueless citizens who have no idea what street work is.I can't believe what a dirty cop that you must be. Your moral compass is all f--ked up. Please quit if you really are a cop. You are a disgrace to say the things that you do and wear a badge. You boy wonder have no idea what real Police Officers are and are a disgrace to your department.

08-04-2009, 07:15 AM

Yeah, if you are a cop I'm guessing that you are one of those cops that no other cop wants to be around. You sound like a rat. I personally know and have worked with all of those involved in this incident and they would support me if I were in trouble. I hope I never have to work with you. You obviously have no idea what real police work is. Go back to writing parking tickets. Go back to talking tough to clueless citizens who have no idea what street work is.I can't believe what a dirty cop that you must be. Your moral compass is all f--ked up. Please quit if you really are a cop. You are a disgrace to say the things that you do and wear a badge. You boy wonder have no idea what real Police Officers are and are a disgrace to your department.

Go fu*k yourself you rat fu*k, are brothers need us now more than ever and you turn your back on them. You must work at FHP or some other scum f*ck place. **** you I will fight you you pu$$y *****!!!!

08-04-2009, 11:10 PM
So, I guess HPD will be hiring, right??? Live by the sword, die by the sword, where do the cover ups end. They are fugged, as they should be. All you wanna be cops quit posting your drunken BS posts also.

08-05-2009, 03:00 AM
[quote="Fellow LEO":3do52eev]I just want to say I fully supports the officers involed in that DUI stop. shizzat happens, it wasn't even that bad. Suspend them and get on with it. Cops helping cops, if a fu*king news anchor or a teacher or a firefighter could do it, they would. These evil media fu*ks are blowing it up for no reason but to see good cops go down. It sucks it went down like that but these men don't need to lose their careers for some drunk *****. I think HPD is one of the last PD's were brotherhood still means somthing. Look at the news, cops arresting cops for misdemeanors, FHP writing us tickets for crap, where is the brotherhood. Those fu*ks at the SAO are the first sh*tbags to file charges on a cop if it makes them look good. Remember that when you pull one or when you see one fighting at a bar!

If you feel different go Fu*k yourself!YOu are not a fellow LEO! You are a dirty cop you f--king $hitbag!Time and place you dirty cop prick!

Go fu*k yourself you rat fu*k, are brothers need us now more than ever and you turn your back on them. You must work at FHP or some other scum f*ck place. fazugie you I will fight you you pu$$y *****!!!![/quote:3do52eev]

08-24-2009, 10:15 PM
All they had to do was simple. Just write the crash report, the officer would have gotten reprimand for rearendind the other vehicle.She would have gotten to use a pool car for a few months, and arrest the other driver for DUI, and that would have been a done deal.