PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen me?????????????????????

08-03-2009, 01:09 AM
County-Wide Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Lee County to all units Bolo for Sig 10 white Chevrolet Tahoe Utility Vehicle taken from North District with keys by unknown 10-12's. Vehicle has stock rims, tint applied to all windows, and a I hate dawgs sticker attached to rear bumper. If located use caution and confirm with headquarters before taking action. End Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeep!

08-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey jack***ss get a life. Loser what don't you quit if you don't like it here.

08-04-2009, 07:18 PM
County-Wide Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Lee County to all units Bolo for Sig 10 white Chevrolet Tahoe Utility Vehicle taken from North District with keys by unknown 10-12's. Vehicle has stock rims, tint applied to all windows, and a I hate dawgs sticker attached to rear bumper. If located use caution and confirm with headquarters before taking action. End Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeep!

whos car was it?

08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Santa you troll, why is everyone so intimidated by Jelly?

His name is ****-edup but he is a good cop, I would rather him back me on a call than you're noob as-s, go get another McDonalds free meal fat as-s!

08-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Mom!!! Come on here! Stop writing on my behalf because I can take care of myself. I already wrote some positive replies on here and I think it did the trick. I appreciate your help though XOXOXOXO!

08-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I still do not get the Tahoe Bolo. Did one of them really get signaled 10?

08-15-2009, 01:41 AM
I still do not get the Tahoe Bolo. Did one of them really get signaled 10?
I never heard anything.....

08-18-2009, 11:56 PM

YOU ASS HOLE... JELLIES DOG HAS MORE BALLS THEN YOU DO
ANOTHER ONE THAT COULDENT CUT IT GO BACK TO DAY CARE AND TAKE YOUR THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SNOT NOSE

08-19-2009, 12:48 AM
[quote="Jellie-Beans":1qb99cje]County-Wide Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Lee County to all units Bolo for Sig 10 white Chevrolet Tahoe Utility Vehicle taken from North District with keys by unknown 10-12's. Vehicle has stock rims, tint applied to all windows, and a I hate dawgs sticker attached to rear bumper. If located use caution and confirm with headquarters before taking action. End Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeep!

ANOTHER ONE THAT COULDENT CUT IT GO BACK TO DAY CARE AND TAKE YOUR THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SNOT NOSE[/quote:1qb99cje]

Stop slobbing his knob, you homo!

08-19-2009, 10:08 PM
[quote="Jellie-Beans":32frjzvf]County-Wide Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Lee County to all units Bolo for Sig 10 white Chevrolet Tahoe Utility Vehicle taken from North District with keys by unknown 10-12's. Vehicle has stock rims, tint applied to all windows, and a I hate dawgs sticker attached to rear bumper. If located use caution and confirm with headquarters before taking action. End Bolo! Bleeeeeeeeeep!

ANOTHER ONE THAT COULDENT CUT IT GO BACK TO DAY CARE AND TAKE YOUR THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SNOT NOSE[/quote:32frjzvf]

Yeah your right bro. His dog is very good, its just him that sux and does not know how to utilize it. Of course he is more concerned about kicking his ass as opposed to using him in an law enforcement aspect.

08-19-2009, 10:19 PM
What are you talking about?

08-20-2009, 01:45 AM
I was just let in on the stolen Tahoe joke, funny stuff there! Its a dog eat dog world, no pun intenda :cop: