PDA

View Full Version : FIU SGT. vs. Miami Beach Parking Patroller

08-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey one of your Sergeants got into a 34 with a parking patroller from Miami Beach because he gave him a ticket. It was all over the radio. Your department needs to control this guy because he didnt represent your department very well. He was very rude and unprofessional and his conduct was unbecoming.... Just because your a police officer doesnt give you the right to mis-treat our employees for doing his job. I dont know the Sgt's name but it was an older chubby guy with gray hair and he drives a tan toyota camry....

goodcop43
08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I think I know who you are talking about.. There is a picture of his car somewhere here on our website. We only have one Sgt that gives us problems at this department and from what you are describing he sounds like an afternoon Sgt we have here in the south campus. He's calmed down at the moment but he is a ticking time bomb to go off on all of us again!!! :evil: :twisted: Thanks a lot parking patroller, now he will go off on us again!!! But thanks for the humor also! :cop:

WhipLash
08-01-2009, 08:36 PM
LOL now thats funny........ What an embarrassment that AFTERNOON Sergeant is. everywhere he goes he always seems to cause trouble. Way to represent our department.

08-03-2009, 12:54 AM
He's lucky the BEach doesn't %$@% with cops.

08-03-2009, 12:59 AM
You guys have to stop picking on that 43 Sergeant. He is a good guy, he is my friend.

08-04-2009, 03:44 AM
Yes, we did have an issue with that Sgt! What a douche bag! You are right, we do our best to take care of POs, but I will tell you that next time I hear he comes over and acts like that, I will take pleasure in teaching him about professional courtesy and its limitations.

Hey Sgt, if you are reading this, and would like to talk about this one on one, please reply to this thread and I will arrange an "on campus" chat. Otherwise, quit treating the only guys that will have your back like $#@#@!

08-04-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm sure he knows you've got his back. But there's no need for anyone to have your back if you never leave the 05. Unless you have an emergency code brown

08-06-2009, 05:55 AM
I'm sure he knows you've got his back. But there's no need for anyone to have your back if you never leave the 05. Unless you have an emergency code brown

I think someone should make a phone call to FIU PD and let them know! 786-348-2626