PDA

View Full Version : 110th ave

ItOnlySmokesALittle
08-01-2009, 08:29 AM
you guys are doing a good job directing traffic on 110th ave. and making sure cars get where they need to go. Thanks again

-Citizen

08-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

08-02-2009, 10:12 PM
dont see what that had to do with me thanking the hard working officers of my city?

08-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Funny how when ever someone says something about how the selection process is fixed so that the chosen one, favorite one or wanted one is always selected, that post just disappears. Usually within hours of it being posted. Someone afraid of the truth being told?

ItOnlySmokesALittle
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Its called threadjacking. He posted something that had absolutely nothing to do with the thread, and it was removed.

-Citizen

08-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Listen "citizen".....it was not "thread-jacking" you homo! Get off of our site....its called LEO affairs, not "wannabe-affairs."

ItOnlySmokesALittle
08-04-2009, 01:03 AM

08-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Remember, there is no guarantee that was even an officer who responded and likely was not even one of ours if it was.

Mod 557
08-04-2009, 03:00 PM
I would just like to express my gratitude for your very kind comments. There were some comments added to this thread because a tiny brain wanted to shout ignorance across the entire board. We certainly do appreciate any positive feedback from our citizens. Please do not judge the local police officers by a few rogue comments. I have great difficulty believing those comments were posted by a Pinellas Park Police Officer. I am very familiar with all of those hard working men and women, and I know they hold themselves to a high standard of professionalism. Stop and talk with any of them, as they are very citizen friendly.

mod 557

ItOnlySmokesALittle
08-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Thank you guys. It would be very narrow minded of myself to judge all officers by the comments of a few characters that post anonymously on this board. To me, this board is great. I never get an oppurtunity to interact with officers. This board has taught me one very important thing, you guys arent only Police Officers, you are people! You guys deal with the same BS from us citizens and your higher ups just like us citizens have to deal with the BS from fellow citizens and our own higher ups. I honestly had no idea how many problems you guys have to deal with inside your own departments. I think if more citizens were to find out, you would have more support from people in your communities. And thank you mod557 for cleaning up this post!

-Citizen