PDA

View Full Version : another 4 cops screwed up

07-29-2009, 11:17 PM
come boys you should have know that it had audio. anyways do work and you guy are still the best dept in the state of florida go hpd!!!! lol

07-30-2009, 04:32 AM
i agree fully. :cop: :cop:

07-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Hmmm, NOT "what you did was illegal and unethical?...but rather "come boys you should have know that it had audio."
And you believe they're the best dept in the state of florida? WTF?!!!

What a total lack of honor and integrity! It's ok so long as you remember that you've got to usurp our own electronic devices first, before go ahead with committing a crime to benefit one of our own!

YOUR MORAL COMPASS IS ALL F*CKED UP AND NEEDS TO BE RECALIBRATED!!!

No doubt this puppy as a lot of crap in his closet!
:?

come boys you should have know that it had audio. anyways do work and you guy are still the best dept in the state of florida go hpd!!!! lol

08-01-2009, 11:14 PM
like miami is any better. i trust a hollywood cop before a miami cop. you boys the worst of the worst.
Hmmm, NOT "what you did was illegal and unethical?...but rather "come boys you should have know that it had audio."

What a total lack of honor and integrity! It's ok so long as you remember that you've got to usurp our own electronic devices first, before go ahead with committing a crime to benefit one of our own!

08-02-2009, 10:34 PM
like miami is any better. i trust a hollywood cop before a miami cop. you boys the worst of the worst.

I agree with you 100%.

Romans13
08-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Before you go around and start accusing police officers of being "corrupt and stupid" when all you have to base your opinion on is something edited my the media, then you are just as ignorant as you sound. Yes, there are bad police officers, just like there are bad dentists, bad lawyers, etc. I do not approve of what happened, but nor you or I are in any position to judge anyone else. I personally know each one of these officers and they are good cops and good people, but most likely made a bad decision. Like you haven't?
Just for those of you who haven't opened your bible: 1 John 8 -If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves...

08-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Before you go around and start accusing police officers of being "corrupt and stupid" when all you have to base your opinion on is something edited my the media, then you are just as ignorant as you sound. Yes, there are bad police officers, just like there are bad dentists, bad lawyers, etc. I do not approve of what happened, but nor you or I are in any position to judge anyone else. I personally know each one of these officers and they are good cops and good people, but most likely made a bad decision. Like you haven't?
Just for those of you who haven't opened your bible: 1 John 8 -If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves...
romans13 i agree with you on that 100% also please do me a favor tell those officer to keep there head high and that i will support them when no one will or shall i say when people are bad mouthing them behind there backs.

08-03-2009, 03:18 AM
Over 40 years in LE has taught be to be very careful in expressing judgment on the actions of good PO’s who are accused of making bad decisions. I investigated good PO's who did wrong and loathed having to bring charges against them, esp. when their jobs and freedom were at risk. I wish I had 1 minute of time to help the accused HPD PO's before they went in the direction they did. We can't undo what harm the accused PO's have caused themselves and can only hope that with good legal representation they can come out of this dilemma with the best results possible.

I learned early from top notch PO's that we can be a great help to each other way before situations like this occur, just in our routine conservations with each other. Crossing the line to help a fellow PO’s has to be a balanced response. We don't write fellow PO's tickets, but we also don't change facts to blame someone else.

HPD PO’s should not think they are dammed or have no hope of moving forward. The present situation will pass and you should use it as a learning experience. I encourage you to come together and talk among yourselves in a positive way. Working together in a supportive way with a clear balance of how far you can cross any line is the easiest way to have a long and successful career.

Thanks for all you do to keep us safe.

08-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Over 40 years in LE has taught be to be very careful in expressing judgment on the actions of good PO’s who are accused of making bad decisions. I investigated good PO's who did wrong and loathed having to bring charges against them, esp. when their jobs and freedom were at risk. I wish I had 1 minute of time to help the accused HPD PO's before they went in the direction they did. We can't undo what harm the accused PO's have caused themselves and can only hope that with good legal representation they can come out of this dilemma with the best results possible.

I learned early from top notch PO's that we can be a great help to each other way before situations like this occur, just in our routine conservations with each other. Crossing the line to help a fellow PO’s has to be a balanced response. We don't write fellow PO's tickets, but we also don't change facts to blame someone else.

HPD PO’s should not think they are dammed or have no hope of moving forward. The present situation will pass and you should use it as a learning experience. I encourage you to come together and talk among yourselves in a positive way. Working together in a supportive way with a clear balance of how far you can cross any line is the easiest way to have a long and successful career.

this is the first post i have seen on this board concerning the 4 officers that was directed in a good way someone with ****ing sense. if only more cops could be like this

08-05-2009, 04:46 PM

AND Then,,, your not teaching the driving course apparently.