PDA

View Full Version : Operation "Hook up your buddy for OT"

07-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Once again NMBPD shows just how much they care about seniority and loyality. How were these officers picked for this big gang operation going on for the next few days???? If this was a planned event, and they knew that OT was being authorized, then how come it was not bid by seniority? I guess we should just throw out our contract, and policy mannuals because they don't mean jack sh_t around this place. You have officers that have been here 2 years and less on this OT show, that know how to kiss the right ass, while much more senior officers were not even bothered with. And if anyone wanted to file a greivance, the Union president was one of the golden ones to get picked for this so I don't think he would really care cause he is getting paid. Oh yeah, the chief's new hire (who know who i am talking about) who is still on probation is making the big bucks too. Great job on pissing off many senior cops who have dedicated their time and efforts for this crap hole, only to get sh_t on themselves again................................

07-30-2009, 01:03 PM
I concur with noted sentiments

07-31-2009, 02:16 AM
COME AND FILE THE GRIEVANCE. I AM WAITING FOR YOU!!!!! I WILL HELP U WITH THE PAPERWORK. "ooooooo NO, I DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS". TI-TI -MA-MA , TI-TI-MA-MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREEN ACRES IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!! :o :shock: :? :?:

07-31-2009, 04:44 AM
You dont need the union to file a grievance, if your going to spout off about contracts and policies at least know them. Also, I am sure the union would file it for you. File your grievance or stop your complaining. Seems to me like everyone always wants to complain or have someone fight for their battles for them! Sorry you did not get picked for the overtime it may have been an oversight or maybe you need to learn politics and start planting your lips on some butts! It will never change!

08-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Why didn't they start from the last person that got OT on the seniority list for this detail like they do with all the rest. Hmmm!!!! Inquiring minds want to know. STA WINS AGAIN !!!!! And how the Hell did a rookie on probation get selected. I guess having your head up certain Sergeants and the Chiefs ass literally pays off. :devil:

08-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Once again NMBPD shows just how much they care about seniority and loyality. How were these officers picked for this big gang operation going on for the next few days???? If this was a planned event, and they knew that OT was being authorized, then how come it was not bid by seniority? I guess we should just throw out our contract, and policy mannuals because they don't mean jack sh_t around this place. You have officers that have been here 2 years and less on this OT show, that know how to kiss the right ass, while much more senior officers were not even bothered with. And if anyone wanted to file a greivance, the Union president was one of the golden ones to get picked for this so I don't think he would really care cause he is getting paid. Oh yeah, the chief's new hire (who know who i am talking about) who is still on probation is making the big bucks too. Great job on pissing off many senior cops who have dedicated their time and efforts for this crap hole, only to get sh_t on themselves again................................

ACTUALLY THE THE OPERATION WAS SO SUCCSESSFUL BECAUSE THE ORGANIZERS GOT TO PICK THEIR PERSONNEL. THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT ISSUE THIS ONCE AGAIN COMES DOWN TO THE LAZY ASS OFFICERS/SGT'S BOTH JUNIOR AND SENIOR.
SORRY BUT WE COULDNT USE TORRES AND WE CERTAINLY COULDN'T USE SGT. LARDISON. IF WE DID THEN THE PRESS CONFERENCE WOULD BE "NMBPD OFFICERS ALONG WITH I.C.E. WHERE SEEN RUNNING IN OLETA PARK AND DRINKING COFFEE AT SEANS PLACE DURING THE TWO DAY OPERATION".

:devil:

08-02-2009, 11:06 PM

I guess your reputation of being a lazy officer has overwhelmed the people who were asked to pick the right person for the job. By the looks of things you were overlooked for a reason. Look in the mirror and see what looks back. I bet we all know what to expect. You whine and cry and when they allowed you to work these details, you thankfully sat on your humble ass a just knew you were the right person. Well guess what? You were overlooked again. Just keep on whining and blaming someone other than yourself for your lost wages. See you on the next overtime operation. Well? Guess we won’t but your can bet I will be there. You can kiss my ass you lazy *******!