PDA

View Full Version : Finally some help

07-29-2009, 01:46 PM
You are a POS for making the above statements. Tester knows more about law enforcement than you gauranteed and is a great FTO. Everyone makes mistakes but doesn't really give you the right to dog his capabilities. It is great we got the grant hires coming down the tube, cut the rookies in FTO lose, hire some more, and we will be in a much better place than before.

07-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Too bad All the good ones have been leaving for the most part/

08-02-2009, 05:06 AM
I agree with you on that one. Too bad the ones that need to leave can't. This is a good agency but damn some of these people make us look like a joke to the public.

08-02-2009, 05:36 PM
The ones that make us look bad need better supervision. I hope we will hire some experienced officers. The Chief has put a good staff together.

08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
He only has one that knows police work. The rest are just Lemmings that wouldn't know police work if it bite them. You name one that has your back or that would let you enforce the law when it hits the fan????

08-04-2009, 09:19 AM
By that comment either you are a rookie who doesn't even understand the law enough to "enforce" it properly or you are a person who is bitter that you continue to FAIL the supervisor test and therefore cannot be promoted. Which is it?

08-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Niether, you mean your ok with officers getting hit in the head and then being told to back out. Then no report of officer injuriy even being done????? You are truely blind brother and hope nothing happens to you and you expect the right thing to be done.

08-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Are you referring to a recent incident of an officer being hit or the one from over 6 months ago?

If its the one from over 6 months ago just let it go. It was not right but it happened and its too late now to do anything about it. No one called out the particular sergeant (and please do not post names cause you either know who it was or you dont) at the time for that, or for many other things either, cause the squad was not the kind to do that.

If its a new/recent incident I have not even heard about it so I can't comment on it.

08-08-2009, 11:19 AM
And that is the problem. Nobody wants to call people out anymore for the stupid and unprofessional stuff they do. Times are a changin my friend. and that is a good thing.

08-09-2009, 06:34 AM
And that is the problem. Nobody wants to call people out anymore for the stupid and unprofessional stuff they do. Times are a changin my friend. and that is a good thing.
About time we call it how it is, Supervisors wants to do everything they say just because they say so and thats just not good enough anymore. We should do the right thing not just what we have always done but not one of them has any thoughts of there own. Worst yet, if anyone from the public starts yelling they all just tuck tail.

08-10-2009, 04:08 PM
I have no idea what the incident you guys are referring to consists of...If you havent been doing the right thing because a supervisor says otherwise then shame on you...it is people like you who are the problem. If your just complaining because of a difference of opinion and complying with a legal and within SOP command, then stop crying it's a chain of command. If something occured that you can't live with, or you think was criminally/morally wrong go up the chain of command..that's what it's for. Quit crying and hiding and act like a leader for god sakes...we are all grown men and woman.

08-11-2009, 02:04 PM
I was w/ PCPD a while back, had a Batt-Leo, drug-dealer, down on Fason St. Even back then, PCPD wasn't the kind of place that goes after bad-guys nor do they really want you to. You become a "Liability to the department..." etc etc. A complaint maker, so-on and so-forth. I put enough heat in and around the guy I was after, that he turned himself in to the Polk County jail and that's really the best you can hope for with PCPD.

In stark contrast, w/ now w/ TPD for a bit, we had a guy working a squad in my area, got sucker-punched and damaged pretty good while he was going T-15 w/ another guy. It could have gone a lot worse and he went to the hospital. We did rolling-roll-calls in the area, posting our squads roll-calls, including SAC, QUAD etc etc, starting at the location the Batt-Leo ocurred and moving to other locations known to be frequented by the suspect for each shift. The public turned him in and we got him the next day.

That's how it's done but you won't see that at PCPD...so....HANDLE YO BITNESS...take no crud from NOBODY on the street....EVER.... and go after the bad-guys, within the law but with UNRELENTING PURPOSE.

God bless, be safe, get the bad-guys and take of each other out there because no one else will.

08-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I was w/ PCPD a while back, had a Batt-Leo, drug-dealer, down on Fason St. Even back then, PCPD wasn't the kind of place that goes after bad-guys nor do they really want you to. You become a "Liability to the department..." etc etc. A complaint maker, so-on and so-forth. I put enough heat in and around the guy I was after, that he turned himself in to the Polk County jail and that's really the best you can hope for with PCPD.

In stark contrast, w/ now w/ TPD for a bit, we had a guy working a squad in my area, got sucker-punched and damaged pretty good while he was going T-15 w/ another guy. It could have gone a lot worse and he went to the hospital. We did rolling-roll-calls in the area, posting our squads roll-calls, including SAC, QUAD etc etc, starting at the location the Batt-Leo ocurred and moving to other locations known to be frequented by the suspect for each shift. The public turned him in and we got him the next day.

That's how it's done but you won't see that at PCPD...so....HANDLE YO BITNESS...take no crud from NOBODY on the street....EVER.... and go after the bad-guys, within the law but with UNRELENTING PURPOSE.

God bless, be safe, get the bad-guys and take of each other out there because no one else will.
In other words: you little amateurs at PCPD take a lesson from the grownups at TPD. My oh my how the britches get real tight when someone goes to a big agency so they can look down on the little imbecile redneck inbreds in the country. Well screw you PAL!

08-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Not a hypocrite partner just bringing up a point that could be brought up to the powers that be @ PCPD in the event the tactic could be used there. No tight britches here bro...I appreciated my time at PCPD and hated to leave but couldn't handle being lied to, right to my face by the boss-man and wondering if/when I screwed up how fast I would go from HERO TO ZERO. I never look down my nose at anyone except bad-guys. Work on some relaxation techniques brother.