PDA

View Full Version : Information

07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Hey, can anyone give me any info on Hendry County Sheriff's Office ie. morale, pay, working conditions. I know this isn't their board, but they don't have one. Thanks for the help!

07-30-2009, 02:03 AM
Don't work for them.They're bunch of hillbillies.

07-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Don't work for them.They're bunch of hillbillies.
Screw you, cityslicker!!!!!!!
You couldnt handle five minutes on these streets! You'd get your city-azz handed to you by one of the cornfed MEN instead of you pushing around little boys in the so-called hood!
Come on over and get some, little boy! You'll cry little boy! You wanna scream like deliverance, boy?! We can do that for you, little man!
SHUT UP, LITTLE MAN< YOU DONT HAVE THE FIRST CLUE, YOU LITTLE PONY!!!!

07-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Calm down Cleatus,

Everyone loves the work you're doing in the Mexican Oasis known as Hendry.

08-01-2009, 01:48 PM
I can see why you call yourself bloody beatdown. One you talk about deliverence and two you got upset at the word hillbillies. For you to say that I would not make it there is not a fair statement. Hendry County has what maybe 20 total inmates (WOW) that is real scarey. You hillbillies stay out in Hendry because your afraid you might have to be around a inmate named BUBBA who would run his black cobra all up in you. So have fun out there in the Mexican Oasis!!!!!!!!!!

08-01-2009, 06:08 PM
yeah this is real mature.........glad we are all adults.

08-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow.....Glad to see mutual respect between agencies.

08-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Ummmm yeah! No one has respect for LSCO, not the cities/other counties/state/and even the Feds (just ask DEA) lol! Both you guys are hillbillies as far as I am concerned.

08-10-2009, 04:24 AM
Ummmm yeah! No one has respect for LSCO, not the cities/other counties/state/and even the Feds (just ask DEA) lol! Both you guys are hillbillies as far as I am concerned.

Interesting what exactley does the dea have against LSCO. tell me more.

08-10-2009, 11:05 AM

Interesting what exactley does the dea have against LSCO. tell me more.

Nothing now, the SPONGE left

08-15-2009, 01:59 AM
Hey, can anyone give me any info on Hendry County Sheriff's Office ie. morale, pay, working conditions. I know this isn't their board, but they don't have one. Thanks for the help!Why work for Hendry when Lee is right here.