PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Criminals

07-28-2009, 05:52 AM
I work as a dispatcher for a small police agency in Florida. Our dispatch office is in the front of the station and it has a bullet proof window so people can interact with me and at the same time I am protected. Anyhow there is a glass door that leads to the lobby and a large window. The business next to the police station is a pharmacy.

Well one morning as I was sipping my coffee and getting ready to go and distribute the mail I see a man arguing with the manager and another man who I know is the undercover store detective in the pharmacy. The manager and the security guy were trying to stop this man.

Suddenly the man starts running and both manager and security ran after him. Suddenly I see this coming my way. So I got on the radio and asked my officers to come in and explained what I was seeing.

This guy runs in and lets me know that the manager and the other guy who identified himself to him as store security wants to kidnap him. Suddenly the manager and the security guard walk into the station lobby. The man started yelling please help me they want to kidnap me!!!

I asked the guy what the heck was going on. The security guard told me that he had just stolen over $450.00 of pain killers and other medicine and he had it in the bag he was carrying.

At that moment my officers arrived and began questioning the guy. My officers asked him to let them look in the bag to see what he had in it. When they looked the same merchandize that the manager and security guard had described was in the bag.

My officers arrested the guy for retail theft and took him to get booked at the jail.

If you break the law don’t run into a police station asking for help.

03-17-2010, 07:32 PM
I intercepted a vehicle I intended to do a stop on. The driver was seemingly unaware that he was being stopped because he traveled for more than a mile at a low rate of speed. This was 4:00 in the morning.. still dark out and we were the only 2 vehicles on this road. I wasn't sure he was fleeing but knew he wasn't stopping. Suddenly he made a uturn but he didn't race away so I continued to follow the white cargo van. He then pulled into a gas station and I was thinking that he was finally going to pull over and was looking for a safe place to do it.... but he pulled up to a pump! I parked behind him and his door popped open. The driver turned sideways in the seat and began putting on his shoes. When I addressed him for the first time he looked startled as if he still had no clue I was there. I asked him a series of questions as I approached including a request for his drivers license. He paused and retrieved the license and began figiting trying desperately to get his shoes on again which he was having difficulty with. Now I was fairly close to him. I asked him if he had been drinking at all that night. He looked a little surprised by the question and stated, "No. Why?" I said to him that for one I followed him for a mile with lights and sirens activated, allowed him to do a uturn and then he drove to the pump and looked surprised to see me when I approached and that this was a fairly astounding level of inhibited awareness..... He shrugged his shoulders so I continued and told him that reason #2 that I ask him the question was because I could actually smell the odor of alcohol on his breath...... and reason #3 for asking him was that he had been fidgeting for about 3 minutes trying to get his shoes on THE WRONG FEET!

03-24-2010, 03:09 PM
I so agree...don't break the law and then call them for help. leonard can tell you that, but you would have to go see him in prison!

See getaway car story on last page.

05-31-2010, 04:46 PM
A guy gets ripped off $400. He gave some friends of a friend money for prescription drugs illegally when the guy takes his money and drives off. While chasing the "friends" down I-10 in Madison FL, he dials 911 for help. Madison County Sheriff's Deputies were happy to help.

[youtube:1jbmw8p3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quflqxP-36M[/youtube:1jbmw8p3]

06-17-2010, 06:45 PM
I’ve got a stupid criminal story for you from Riviera Beach.

A guy is sitting in an apartment with a 6 day old rent due notice on the door. The guy is just sitting there listening to a tape recorder and transcribing a conversation he taped of a police sergeant telling him the police are going to kick him out of his apartment if he doesn’t pay rent

This guy went to the Main Police HQ to complain about two cops that he had taped trying to collect rent just two days prior to the Police complaint where he taped the sergeant.

Now the funny part is, while the guy is sitting there with the tape recorder, 6 cops come to his door and demand that he open the door so they can ‘talk’ to him. When the guy refuses to open the door with out a warrant, the officers get a crowbar and break into the apartment and arrest him for trespass, and hitting two of the cops. One got hit by a bathroom door being closed as the guy was trying to get away, and the other cop almost had his glasses touched by this guy. Also the guy is charged with a felony for taping the police doing their ‘public duty’ without asking permission. These police are ‘secret; police.

Do you see the humor in this one, the cops are the criminals. :lol:

This stupid criminal story goes on into West Palm Beach.

:devil: This stupid criminal story gets funnier.

Now, after the guy and his son sit in jail for two months, and are looking at another 6 months for ‘battery on a police officer‘, a copy of the rent due notice, and the transcripts of police and police sergeants are sent to the State Attorney. The state attorney recognizes this is a bummer, and to avoid a court trial on the ‘Battery on Cops' charge, exposing the corrupt police, the ‘Battery on a cop' charge disappears (actually, it is suddenly ‘NO FILE’ with a date 6 months earlier).

The tape recording of the arrest by the cops is finally returned to the guys that were arrested, it turns out to be the same comment said over, and over, and over by the guy being arrested, Funny thing is that when the cops (or state attorney) were copying the same phrase over & over, they forgot to let the cops say what the charges were for the arrest. Another NO CHARGES arrest.

What’s so kwel about the state attorney, is they have a new ‘Noll Pross’ system. Even if, say, a trespass & arresting arrest charge are dropped because a Rent Due notice shows up along with transcripts, and the other charges of Felony Taping of a conversation, and Battery on a Cop suddenly get ‘NO FILE’ they still tell everyone that there was probable cause for the arrest because you are suppose to let the cops break in and beat you if they tell you they want to ‘talk’ to you

The sad part of the story is that the criminal attorney hired to defend against the police false arrest only got $1500 before he took one at the evidence and said he wanted no part of justice, and filed with court to get away from defending the guys in the case. It’s getting harder all the time for Criminal Lawyers to make a dishonest buck.

No, the Story is not over. There is a NEW level of protection Now Days for cops abusing the public. It turns out that the guy in this story is not unique. The cops had roughed up and arrested another guy (HICKMAN) two years earlier, but this guy was a rich real estate lawyer. After Hickman won his lawsuit, the other man that called the cop and had Hickman arrested, appealed the ruling.

The 4th appellate ruled in favor of the guy that called the cops BECAUSE cops and state attorney’s are good people and if they get documents and investigate the problem and decide you got arrested when someone complained (even if they knew their complaint was a lie) you can not come back to court and complain against the guy that had you arrested. There is no civil court review of the police action or the consequences.

:devil: SO, the REAL PUNCHLINE of this funny story is that In FLORIDA you can not bring the criminal actions of the police to a court trial. The POLICE are allowed to do what ever the STATE ATTORNEY lets them do. Citizens no longer have the U.S. Constitutional right of ’Due Process' in the State of Florida.

And the REAL JOKE is on all of us Non-Masons and all the men and women that have fought and died for American Justice.

Pretty Kwel Story. And it all happened in the 15th Circuit, in and for Palm Beach County. Florida

You cops have a good day, and know that the State Attorney and the Judges have your back, and own your soul..

06-18-2010, 09:47 PM
HOW ABOUT THE FUNNY STORY OF THAT SGT. GALLIGAN IN RIVIERA BEACH HAVE YOU SEEN THE THREAD ON THAT? OMG, THE FBI RAID AND ALL THAT AT THE PD CAUSE OF THAT GUY. THIS GUY APPARENTLY HAS ONE OF HIS FEMALE DETECTIVES FILL OUT NUMEROUS OVERTIME SLIPS FOR HIM AND SIGN THEM IN HIS NAME FOR CALL OUTS THAT HE WAS ASSUMED TO BE COMING OUT TO LIKE HOMICIDES ECT. WELL HE APPARENTLY NEVER LEAVES THE HOUSE AND SUPERVISES THE SEEN AND HIS DETECTIVES FROM HIS HOME PHONE, THEN HAS THE DETECTIVES PUT THE OVERTIME SLIP IN FOR HIM? CLEVER HUH IMAGINE BEING THAT GREAT OF A DETECTIVE SERGEANT THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO COME TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME OR SUPERVISE YOUR PERSONELL ECT. NOT ONLY THAT, IT GETS BETTER. THEN BECAUSE HE IS APPARENTLY THAT LAZY, AFTER HIS DETECTIVES SOLVE THE CASE AND RIGHT UP THE PROBABLE CAUSE AFFADAVIT ON THE SUPECT(S) IN THEIR AGENCY A SUPERVISOR MAINLY HIM IN THESE CASES IS SUPPOSE TO READ THE PC AND NOTORIZE IT TO MAKE SURE AND SWEAR THAT IT IS ACCURATE. WHAT THIS GUY APPARENTLY WAS DOING IN OVER 70 CASES WAS JUST TELLING HIS DETECTIVES TO NOTARIZE IT THEMSELVES USING HIS NAME? GREAT STUFF HUH? SO THE STATE ATTORNEY ARREST HIS DETECTIVE FOR LIKE 90 COUNTS OF FALSE NOTARY AND LIKE NOW ALL THESE CASES COULD BE THROWN OUT. WHAT A MESS AND THATS BEING A STUPID CRIMINAL IF I EVER SEEN IT! AND THESE ARE COPS, GET IT?