PDA

View Full Version : untruthfulness

07-27-2009, 04:08 PM
its amazing how there are so many lawsuits within the own dept. come on daddy saunders when are you going to learn you lesson. maybe if chief grabs his balls back from mm he will be able to do something. theres a sgt that has a new blackberry, dosent watch over his shift, and sits in a cpt's office all day talking about bikes and still manages to get all this overtime. hey kim take a look at his timesheet, (he double dippin) he is stealing time from the city and he is being untruthful. hey johnson a new investigation for you. or since it's mm and he sucks so good the policy will just get changed. all you people are a fake and full of bullshit. you are a disgrace to badge and the oath that ypu took. and bj looks like all that ass kissing you have done only got you a 2% raise. was it worth it? for that person that wanted to know why mm gets driven around by jg its because he cant drive. he was involved in 2 sig04 within 20min. ( while on duty in his pov),violating another g.o. where it states that FHP will investigate officer involoved sig04 not by a cpd officer(conflict of interest). what da hell the person that writes the g.o. was the reporting officer.

this posting wont be here long because everything about jj gets taken out. a man with only book smart but not street smarts. thats why he only worked the road for 6months out of his entire career. hey jj after all the evil you have done im surprised you walk out our house every morning and havent fallen off your bike. and take out the quote at the end of all your emails.

07-29-2009, 05:27 PM
So true.......

I just saw on Channel 9 that Clermont recieved some of the COPS grant for $599, 000+. lets all wait and see where this money goes..........

07-29-2009, 11:23 PM
So true.......

I just saw on Channel 9 that Clermont recieved some of the COPS grant for $599, 000+. lets all wait and see where this money goes..........

It will go for another speciality unit...........not for road patrol.no boby in adminstration gives two sheets about road patrol.........worn out patrol cars (second rate mechanics working on) non working equipment..WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!! Heres an idea buy three more patrol cars, make sure mm gets another new one, and maybe we can all park our pov's in front of the pd on the street (in the two hour parking) we will just forward the parking tickets to Wayne to pay or we can call channel 9 to see that we are violating the two hour rule, or will we be ticketed. I forgot about the explorer van i remember talk about us all parking at city hall and getting driven to the pd what a waste of taxpayer money that would be, but then again with the money being shelled out on the lawsuits and hostile complaints its taxpayer money being wasted anyway (2million in budgets cuts huh) maybe people like wally or purvis or others who regularly attend council meetings may be interested in this because it seems these are the only people the elected leaders seem to listen to........................

07-30-2009, 05:54 PM
SO TRUE... YOU KNOW IT'S ALL ABOUT MM AND THE ASS KISSERS.....MAIN PRIORITY SHOULD BE ROAD PATROL... BUT ACCORDING TO CLERMONT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. CHEIF IS TO MUCH OF A PU$$Y AND MM HAS HIS BALL$ IN HIS MOUTH.

07-30-2009, 11:28 PM
i was right....the topic was deleted.....must of hit a soft spot.......