PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wish List

07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Dear Santa:
For this Christmas, I just wanna be able to afford to pay my morgage. Can you please tell the city to give us a raise this year. Can I at least make as much as a Tree Trimmer?

07-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Me I want, ... A Hoola Hoop!!!

07-28-2009, 01:48 AM
Wow, isnt this sad.... A few months back you were proud to say "HA STILL BLUE" and all the other pathetic cracks you made at the PCSO as if we were the ones asking you to merge (it wouldve been doing you a favor).. and now you beg for money from the same people who tried to throw you out like like you were nothing to them. STAND TALL, you wanted "still blue" well, you got it !!!

07-29-2009, 02:37 AM
I thought all we wanted for Christmas (mid-summer Christmas at least) was a new Chief; job security does exist in these times. Maybe the CM and Commission will still consider the PCSO option, I still think its the best option for BPD and the officers. Im all for giving the new Chief time, but I just think this ship has a great deal of wholes to patch.

07-29-2009, 01:03 PM
I thought all we wanted for Christmas (mid-summer Christmas at least) was a new Chief; job security does exist in these times. Maybe the CM and Commission will still consider the PCSO option, I still think its the best option for BPD and the officers. I'm all for giving the new Chief time, but I just think this ship has a great deal of wholes to patch.
Do not think for one minute that the CM still does not want to go SO. The new chief was/is just window dressing and really has no impact on the decision. Any CM would be crazy not to merge, it takes much of the CM's workday off his plate. The CM does not need to deal with contracts, grievances, promotions, complaints or any of the other issues that surround the police department. In fact the CM is more comfortable dealing with an SO, as that's what he had in his last gig. Don't be fooled, the best you can do is work out the best deal you can, staying blue may sound nice but it comes down to the " green!"

07-29-2009, 11:50 PM
I BLEED BLUE!

GREEN IS OKAY, ITS JUST NOT BLUE