PDA

View Full Version : NEED ANSWERS

07-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Man...just when u think things are going to be ok...YOUR LIFE TAKES A TURN THAT MAKES U WONDER IF UR GONNA MAKE IT.

Too much to go into but man... I'm looking answers...especially because a buddy of mine said this to me..."WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD, WHAT ANSWER WILL YOU GIVE FOR THE LIFE THAT YOU LIVED?"

I kinda believe in A GOD or something...really dunno...don't know why I'm bothering to post this...my life is a mess and it's not getting any better. If anyone has an answer for some peace in the screwed up world....give a brother a break and let me know.

07-27-2009, 04:29 PM
..."WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD, WHAT ANSWER WILL YOU GIVE FOR THE LIFE THAT YOU LIVED?"
That's a good question bro...a really good question. What answer will I give?...probably easier for me to believe that inner peace and happiness is inside me....take lemons and make lemonade...etc etc. Is there an after-life / life after death, read and heard stuff about folks dying and going to heaven and back and some of the other...scary hell stuff...(SAW SOME ON BOTH SUBJECT ON YOUTUBE.COM)

....does God really exist....probably easier me to believe there is no God and that we aren't accountable for what we do in this life....easier to believe that each person decides what's best for them and that we are at the wheel and decide our own destiny....probably easier to believe that the theory of evolution is true....we die, fade to black, turn into fertilizer.. and it's over.

But what if God is real and there is a heaven and hell....what if we are all going to stand and give an account for everything we've ever done and everything we've ever said...what if even the stuff we thought was a secret is going to be brought out and we're gonna get judged for it? Holy cow! Dunno buddy.....I've heard both sides....one is easier on the conscience than the other.....hope it all works out for you.