PDA

View Full Version : Anti-fraternization policy still in the works at S.O.

07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
There's still no word on when a policy will be completed that bans nonplatonic relationships at the sheriff's office.

Sheriff Richard Nugent said the "anti-fraternization" policy would be drafted last September after an on-duty romance was discovered between a deputy and her former supervisor.

The sergeant resigned the day an internal affairs investigation concluded he was derelict in duty. The rookie deputy remains on the force after her one-year probation period was extended for six months.

Sgt. Donna Black, spokeswoman, confirmed the policy was not complete on Friday. In February, she said there was "no time limit" for drafting a policy.
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2009/jul/26/ha-anti-fraternization-policy-still-in-the-works-a/news/

07-27-2009, 04:36 AM
25 views of this thread and no comments? i'll tell you now there is not going to be any policy in place about this. we wil do who we want and nothing will stop us. if i wanna do someone i work with i will. it will just be hidden. there are too many extra martial affairs going on and with hensley gone nothing will change. he's train us right!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-03-2009, 02:58 AM
Ok do they realize if they did this almost all of the office would be in violation of it?

09-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok do they realize if they did this almost all of the office would be in violation of it?
Yes and that is why there will not be a policy in place about this. It will NEVER materialize under Tricky ****y's watch! Tricky ****y and Black Pack can lie all they want but we know better.

10-20-2009, 02:02 AM
A year later .........