PDA

View Full Version : New Chief?

07-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Why are we letter another person with a Hitler type "small Mans attitude" run this place. He runs the city but not the police dept. Have we all forgotten about Laflam, who has the same type of personality traits? And doesn't he have a friend that retired from Boynton Bch PD and now runs the Palm Bch Police Acaemy. WOW I wonder who is going to be Chief?!

07-25-2009, 05:38 PM
How about we just wait and see who is named? Maybe we will get a real cop that remembers where he or she came from!

07-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Devine will be the new Chief, it will be announced next week!

How about we just wait and see who is named? Maybe we will get a real cop that remembers where he or she came from!

08-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Here is what they are saying about one of our chief applicants from pines.

Report this postReply with quote Re: deputy chief
by glad on 07/05/09 16:02:09

He was a do nothing PO since day one. Did nothing for this agency. Good riidens, go join your buddy in Davie.glad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: deputy chief
by Guest on 08/04/09 22:51:34

Can you believe DG applied for the Coconut Creek Chiefs job? I feel sorry for those guys if he gets hired up there. He was a putz here in pines and had no clue how to work the road without his buddy Pat to drive around with him and help make those tough lunch decisions. Didn't they give him that Deputy Chief title since we already had a real assistant chief as part of the deal for him to leave?

Watch out Creek!Guest

08-05-2009, 10:10 AM
The decision is made. The former Chief's guy is the man, RR. RR was the decision months ago. You will like him and all his BSO buddies he brings with him.

08-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Knowing Lemack like I do will get you guys in the right direction. If not him, I here the Miramar guy is second best.

08-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Patron, Patron is the true cop.

08-05-2009, 10:39 AM
You need an SO person. Lamberti is pulling the strings from the machine. Lamberti, Raggio, John Kelly, keep the tradition alive.

08-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Bring an SO dude in and can you say MERGER. Riley comes in. We can't wait to get rid of his kind. Sorry to pawn him off to you. WHEEEEEEEEE!

08-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Lemack is applying in Gainesville. Don't forget he is from Hollywood where he was in charge during all the corruption and was one of the good ole boy's who covered it up. DR is not that crazy to bring in bad press!!

by TV20 News Desk · Jul 20th 2009 · See more Local News

Gainesville City Manager Russ Blackburn announced the names of five finalists for the position of police chief Monday afternoon.

Finalists are as follows:
Joseph Curreri of LaCanada, CA, has served as Captain on four different assignments for the Los Angeles Police Department.
Craig Goralski of Houston, TX, has served as Captain on four different assignments for the Houston Police Department.
Major Richard Hanna, of Gainesville, previously served as Captain for the Gainesville Police Department.
Richard Lemack has served as the Assistant City Manager and Assistant Chief of Police in Hollywood, Fla. Antonio Williams, of Baltimore, MD, served as the Chief of Police for the University of Maryland, Baltimore County as well as Assistant Chief in several positions for the Baltimore Police Department.

The finalist interview process is scheduled to take place Tuesday, Aug. 11 and Wednesday, Aug. 12 and will include a panel interview led by Gainesville City Manager Blackburn, one-on-one interviews with Blackburn, a tour of the city and GPD facilities as well as a community reception to allow the public to meet the finalists.

08-05-2009, 01:52 PM
If thats the case things will never change around here and it will be the same ole crap, I hope for our sake its not another BSO cast off.

The decision is made. The former Chief's guy is the man, RR. RR was the decision months ago. You will like him and all his BSO buddies he brings with him.

08-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Also, where is our union to let them know we do not need anyone from BSO??

If thats the case things will never change around here and it will be the same ole crap, I hope for our sake its not another BSO cast off.

08-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Do you really think the city wants to bring in a Ken Jenne product to be the next chief? My money is someone with no baggage and from a department with no corruption issues.

08-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Lemack is going to Ganesville and will not waste his time at a small department. No one has heard of anyone from Miramar who so this info is bad whoever posted it.

Knowing Lemack like I do will get you guys in the right direction. If not him, I here the Miramar guy is second best.

08-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Lemack is going to Ganesville and will not waste his time at a small department. No one has heard of anyone from Miramar who so this info is bad whoever posted it.

Miramar Captain John Petron, Road Captain. I think that how you spell it.

08-08-2009, 01:22 PM

Even Opa Locka P.D. didn't want Petron.

08-08-2009, 09:03 PM
I have a buddy who is still a LT at OPD and just spoke with him. He said the Miramar guy refused the job and thats why they still have no chief. If you are going to put something here at least get it right Clint.

Even Opa Locka P.D. didn't want Petron.

08-10-2009, 03:35 AM
Hmmmmm

08-11-2009, 02:39 AM
how many have called DR's office and asked if RS was 'tasked" to pick the Chief. I know about 10 that did and were told he wasn't..

what is he really doing

08-11-2009, 02:41 AM
how many have called DR's office and asked if RS was 'tasked" to pick the Chief. I know about 10 that did and were told he wasn't..

what is he really doing

My guess, selling us all down the river for his own personal gain.

08-11-2009, 07:43 AM
I hear Riley's got it. Source, the green ship.

08-11-2009, 10:24 AM
When is this god for saken decision coming down. Dude, Devine and his speed crap is over the top. Pleasssse, soon.

08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
If DR hires another anyone from BSO that will show that he does not care about us at all. We do not need any more BSO political appointees who have not experience to do the job. How about hiring a real cop that remembers where they came from and still knows how the job is out here. Another retired desk rider is the last thing we need.

When is this god for saken decision coming down. Dude, Devine and his speed crap is over the top. Pleasssse, soon.

08-11-2009, 07:56 PM
If DR hires another anyone from BSO that will show that he does not care about us at all. We do not need any more BSO political appointees who have not experience to do the job. How about hiring a real cop that remembers where they came from and still knows how the job is out here. Another retired desk rider is the last thing we need.

Uhh, isn't that what the last 25 posts said? Let's start talking about some informative information. Things are starting to get repetitive.

08-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Uhh, where have you been genius? People are replyihng to the post unlike you just complaining for new info. You must be one of those slugs that is posting from your work PC. How about you STFU.

Uhh, isn't that what the last 25 posts said? Let's start talking about some informative information. Things are starting to get repetitive.

08-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Relax there cowboy. It's just an online message board. No need to prove how intelligent you can be behind an anonymous name.

08-12-2009, 01:07 PM
At least you can recognize who the intelligent one is, LOL

Relax there cowboy. It's just an online message board. No need to prove how intelligent you can be behind an anonymous name.

08-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah, the intelligent one is always the one who gets defensive on an online message board. You know, because if you don't stand up for yourself you may be discredited throughout CCPD under the "guest" name. Perhaps we should stick to topic?

08-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Can we please just hire a chief that is going to fix this bickering?

08-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Another week and no Coconut Creek chief.

08-15-2009, 05:56 PM
We do need some strong leadership. Get rid of the top, everyone.

08-26-2009, 04:29 PM
ST is telling everyone he will tell Rivera to hire the retired Pines chief who he had lunch with. I guess they will only hire who the super sergeant approves, LOL.

Pines guys I know say that guy is a Devine clone so at least we will not have to deal with change. Just what we need, another chief who can’t make a decision and have to ask daddy Dave for permission to use the bathroom. Maybe BSO would be better for a change.

Can't wait for this one.

08-26-2009, 07:52 PM
You guys truly do not have a clue what you're talking about. Before you start jumping to conclusions and making judgments, why don't you wait until the interview process is over & stop rumor-mongering? It is beneficial to no one.

08-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Tell that to sgt stork please. He is the one who keeps running his trap aroound here.

You guys truly do not have a clue what you're talking about. Before you start jumping to conclusions and making judgments, why don't you wait until the interview process is over & stop rumor-mongering? It is beneficial to no one.

08-27-2009, 12:21 AM
We do have a ****innnnn clue, thats the problem. The fix is in. The lunch shittt needs to stop, kiss asses.

08-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Amen to that, If and when we get this pines guy that our great PBA reps say is the best candidate then we will know that it was a PBA set up from the start. DR will cater to the PBA and kiss all their back sides. Time will reveal if Rod and Scott were right all along saying that DR gave them the power to approve who our next chief is.

We do have a ****innnnn clue, thats the problem. The fix is in. The lunch shittt needs to stop, kiss asses.

08-27-2009, 02:47 AM
You guys complain way to much!!!!!!!!!!

i vote for sexy RW for chief.

09-15-2009, 01:01 PM
I love reading this thread. No one has even been close to knowing who will get the job, even the ones "very close to so-and-so". I can't wait to read all the backstroking when the word hits the street. Thanks for the entertainment!

09-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Michael Mann? The director from Miami Vice??? Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-17-2009, 09:24 PM
M Mann is a great choice if the SunSentinal is correct. A career LEO, who has been there and done most of it himself at some point in his career. I wish him the best of luck as he moves forward in another yet another leadership role in the SFLE community. For those who are not familiar with him, give him a chance, and I think you will be thankful that he was given the chance to make the Creek an even greater place to work.

09-18-2009, 01:22 AM
This clown went from tv/movie directing to police chief??? God help us all!!!

09-18-2009, 04:04 AM
This clown went from tv/movie directing to police chief??? God help us all!!!

You guys are such turds! Do some research before you start making ignorant statements like these. It's not the same person......several people in this world can have the same name.

09-18-2009, 04:11 AM
M Mann is a great choice if the SunSentinal is correct. A career LEO, who has been there and done most of it himself at some point in his career. I wish him the best of luck as he moves forward in another yet another leadership role in the SFLE community. For those who are not familiar with him, give him a chance, and I think you will be thankful that he was given the chance to make the Creek an even greater place to work.

Only a creekster would call it "the creek." That "outsider view is not accurate, sounds like a T.A. statement. Guess the butt kissing has already begun...lol

09-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Mike Mann is a Cops Cop!

Coconut Creeks gain is a tremendous loss to FDLE.

You guys don't know how lucky you are!

09-19-2009, 11:24 PM
He did a great job with his directing of Miami Vice. I am willing to give him a chance.

09-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Mike Mann is a Cops Cop!

I hope you are correct, but I never understood the " cops cop " line. does he arrest cops? Time will tell, it is like a " mans-man" a figment of somebody's imaginaton. A chief and/or boss is in a very tough position, you can try to back your men, but what if your men are arses? I mean if you defend an idiot, what does that say about you? All anyone wants is fairness. No matter what you do, half will love you, half will hate you, just make sure the half that hate you aren't your bosses!

09-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Worked for Chief Mann on two different occasions, he is one the best bosses that I have had pleasure of working for, trust his people to do the right thing, and supports them 100%.

09-20-2009, 07:41 PM
trust his people to do the right thing, and supports them 100%.

So what you are saying is that he is already in trouble...... :shock:

09-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Pretty ironic that you don't understand it but you use the name "policemans policeman"

Mike Mann is a Cops Cop!

I hope you are correct, but I never understood the " cops cop " line. does he arrest cops? Time will tell, it is like a " mans-man" a figment of somebody's imaginaton. A chief and/or boss is in a very tough position, you can try to back your men, but what if your men are arses? I mean if you defend an idiot, what does that say about you? All anyone wants is fairness. No matter what you do, half will love you, half will hate you, just make sure the half that hate you aren't your bosses!

09-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Pretty ironic that you don't understand it but you use the name "policeman's policeman"
Naw....I understood it, it is called tongue in cheek. I was actually making an analogy about the " over used " phrase, cop's cop, you know, when some uses a phrase and they don't really know what it means!!!??? I don't care about a cops cop, I want a fair, impartial and honest leader. And honesty means, making tough decisions, not popular ones. Man''s man, cops' cop, overdone.

Mike Mann is a Cops Cop!

09-24-2009, 12:50 AM
I've known Mike a long time and he will do fine. He is a former Union President when on the job in NY and went up the ranks w/FDLE. Understands management & labor and I feel sorry for him after reading most of the babys--t from your post

10-17-2009, 07:51 PM
I think Mike will do fine as long as he isn't reading the backstabbing crap you baby's write. If he's dumb enough to read this he is probably starring at his gun right now wondering to pull the trigger. I hope he is strong enough to professionalize you guys!

10-20-2009, 11:07 PM
CCPD is not just getting a new chief, you're getting an intelligent LEADER!
Prepare to be motivated, guided, supported, and brought into the 21st century of Law Enforcement.
I have worked with Mike Mann for several years...he's a good cop and a good manager...he's fair and has a healthy dose of common sense.
He will not tolerate laziness or back stabbing, and he doesn't like ass-kissers.

10-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Mike Mann is a good guy, and a good cop. Old school in the good way.

11-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Well first serious test for the Chief. lets see how he handles the Cud.

12-10-2009, 04:04 AM
Why don't you tel the cheif yourself just how you feel.

12-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I'LL dink to that!