PDA

View Full Version : job searcharooni?

07-23-2009, 12:28 AM
So Chaalie, Sponge - How's the job searcharooni going?

07-26-2009, 02:42 AM
Excuse me for interrupting this law enforcement forum. I am the owner of a flea circus and I am in the market for some teeny, tiny fleas with an attitude and a thug-like mentality. I was told that if I came to this forum someone might be able to direct me to not one but two individuals that would fit the bill. Please post a response with your contact information and I will get in touch with you to arrange a teeny tiny interview. Don't worry - I have a booster chair.

07-27-2009, 05:44 AM
Excuse me for interrupting this law enforcement forum. I am the owner of a flea circus and I am in the market for some teeny, tiny fleas with an attitude and a thug-like mentality. I was told that if I came to this forum someone might be able to direct me to not one but two individuals that would fit the bill. Please post a response with your contact information and I will get in touch with you to arrange a teeny tiny interview. Don't worry - I have a booster chair.

You came to the right place! Just ask for the Sheriff! He knows all about these 2 thug fleas you speak of. He taught them all the teeny tiny tricks they know! :wink:

07-30-2009, 11:15 PM
Don't worry,

you will be hearing from spongethug in this Sunday's Newspress article, where he will amaze and astonish you with his audacity and arrogance.

Stay tuned....

08-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Waited all weekend to see the Sponge amaze and astonish us via a NP article. What happened?

08-15-2009, 02:00 AM
I heard they were moving out of STATE!!! Hooooorayyyyyy.

08-15-2009, 06:17 AM
I heard they were moving out of STATE!!! Hooooorayyyyyy.

Thank god!!!!! Call the Newspress! This was a major concern on the minds of most in the agency! Since their departure things have never been better here in LC! Now theyre leaving town and things will be even better! No more intimidation or lies! Its become evident that they were the real problem NOT the sheriff! How fortunate are we that the Sheriff cought this cancer in its early stages?Now Mike will forever be remembered for his brave leadership skills, and saving the LCSO from these corrupt thugs! Hoooooorayyy! :roll: