PDA

View Full Version : IS YOUR CHIEF LEAVING

07-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I was wondering if you guys can provide me and my force some information. I think that your chief has applied with my department and me and my friends are very concerned over all these negative posts. Is he that bad or is it something else? Please tell me it is not him and something else. I am sorry that I can not provide you with any more information but I will say that it is a department in Tenn. You know how it is when it comes to poilitics.

07-17-2009, 10:07 PM
I worked with Perez while he was in the City of Ft Lauderdale and he was a horrible person to work for and with. I know a couple of good Wilton Manors cops who can't stand him. Knowing Rick, he doesn't change his spots so I would say that the posts are accurate. Self serving bully comes to mind.

07-18-2009, 01:28 AM
Wow, If he does go to Tennessee what a rude awakening he will have. People up there don't tolerate fat pushy hispanics to well. No slugs to bring all the way up there with him. Please go you fat *******.

07-18-2009, 03:41 AM
Wow, If he does go to Tennessee what a rude awakening he will have. People up there don't tolerate fat pushy hispanics to well. No slugs to bring all the way up there with him. Please go you fat *** VIRUS ALERT ***.

Oh I pray they take him to tennessee. And a second prayer is to take costello and seibert with his taco and burrito stuffed belly. Feel sorry for the Tenn cops but we would be rid of a cancer and maybe we can rebuild our agency.

07-18-2009, 01:34 PM
As the beatles song said " please let it be". This needs to happen. Hope it's not a joke.

07-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Be careful what you wish for. The solid word is his successor is already chosen and this person has already stated he/she is going to make a name for him/herself as a fiscal conservative. The plan has been stated that there will be a pledge to cut the budget by 10%, 7%, and then 3% over the next three years as a tradeoff for being appointed. This person stated as long as there is at least one other agency in Florida making less money than WMPD officers then they will have no complaint if they get no raises for three years.
This person is the type who will hang officers out to dry via Internal Affairs and the media to make a name and put their mark on the agency.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

07-19-2009, 04:35 AM
I would go 3 years W/O a raise just to see Perez gone. Perez has hung good people out since the first day he arrived so whats the difference between the two. There would be no difference in leadership styles. But the satisfaction of him being gone would go a long way. And we all know a 20% cut is impractical and the agency would not be sustainable.

07-19-2009, 12:36 PM
I would go 3 years W/O a raise just to see Perez gone. Perez has hung good people out since the first day he arrived so whats the difference between the two. There would be no difference in leadership styles. But the satisfaction of him being gone would go a long way. And we all know a 20% cut is impractical and the agency would not be sustainable.

Maybe not being sustainable is the endgame. Maybe the new chief would like to eventually receive a high-level "appointment" with the S.O.

Maybe you will one day be called "deputy".

07-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Personally, I would be proud to wear the S.O. green.

07-20-2009, 03:17 AM

This has nothing to do with S.O. or Green and White. How much further than you deplete a agency than Perez and Gallegos has and still provide a public service to the community. People want to feel safe and not depend on orange plastic cones on wilton drive to protect them against speeders. We all know how embarrassing it is to work 3/11 and have to depend on cones to slow people down because we are to busy on calls to do so. If you want a police department fund it and provide it a command staff that is still functional to do it. We all know that rick perez is commanding a Wackenhut security force and the commission needs to increase funding in this year and the ones coming up. Screw leisure services, library and whatever else. Are they working at 200 AM ? Do a decent PBA CONTRACT to back things up.

07-21-2009, 04:35 AM
[quote="Cuttin Time":1h27uv8n]I would go 3 years W/O a raise just to see Perez gone. Perez has hung good people out since the first day he arrived so whats the difference between the two. There would be no difference in leadership styles. But the satisfaction of him being gone would go a long way. And we all know a 20% cut is impractical and the agency would not be sustainable.

This has nothing to do with S.O. or Green and White. How much further than you deplete a agency than Perez and Gallegos has and still provide a public service to the community. People want to feel safe and not depend on orange plastic cones on wilton drive to protect them against speeders. We all know how embarrassing it is to work 3/11 and have to depend on cones to slow people down because we are to busy on calls to do so. If you want a police department fund it and provide it a command staff that is still functional to do it. We all know that rick perez is commanding a Wackenhut security force and the commission needs to increase funding in this year and the ones coming up. Screw leisure services, library and whatever else. Are they working at 200 AM ? Do a decent PBA CONTRACT to back things up.[/quote:1h27uv8n]

Great and accurate post. Pay us a decent wage and forget about the "fluff". Parks and a new library are great but what are people really concerned about in this turbulent economy. It is all about public safety. And if the truth got out about our first negociation meeting with Cherof, the police chief, command staff, city manager and the PBA, the citizens would be outraged. How much are the taxpayers paying for this new city hall and police station which will have no decent cops to staff it. Tenn needs to pay strict attention how bad a cop perez was in ft lauderdale and how it has crossed over to wilton manors. Tenn cop I wish I could recommend him bit it is all about him and nothing else. SORRY

06-30-2010, 02:39 AM
He may be leavin very soon and it is not by his choice. :devil:

06-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Wilton Manors police chief under criminal investigation

Might want to wait to see how the criminal probe shakes out before you consider hiring him!

http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?optio ... 4&Itemid=1 (http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4694&Itemid=1)

09-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Wilton Manors police chief under criminal investigation

Might want to wait to see how the criminal probe shakes out before you consider hiring him!

http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?optio ... 4&Itemid=1 (http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4694&Itemid=1)

I think the fat lady is starting to sing :devil:

10-04-2010, 01:16 AM
wait i hear it................ singing????