PDA

View Full Version : Hottie in Melborne

07-16-2009, 02:57 PM
I have a buddy that was over in Melborne and he told me that they are hiring a smoking hot 24yr old! Watch out for this one guys!!!

07-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Just what MPD needs, another female officer for a very high ranking female in the administration to coddle.

I just hope she isn't clueless gets a supervisor that makes her think she is the best thing to happen. Then in return she will not know anything about her job, but they will feel bad for her and make her a SRO. In return she will tell on everyone for everything.

07-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know her name, deminsions, age! I have to work my magic!!

07-23-2009, 11:36 PM
What's any of this got to do with the Sheriff's Office? Doesn't MPD have it's own message board?

goldstar
07-23-2009, 11:39 PM
I smell a sexual harassment lawsuit coming. Better keep it in your pants boys. :roll:

07-24-2009, 07:42 PM
I smell a sexual harassment lawsuit coming. Better keep it in your pants boys. :roll:

************************************************** ************************************************** *******

Um, can you also smell who got harassed? Jes' askin'.

06-22-2010, 08:28 AM
For all you doubters and chauvinistic jerks out there, I just wanted to inform you that I am that so called "hottie" and I have kicked butt over this past year. I probably have the most arrests out of the rookies hired this past year. And just for your information, you can be a good looking female, and a great police officer at the same time. Oh, by the way...I didn't have a supervisor coddling me along the way. So you all can take your 1950's attitude, and shove it!

06-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Typical cops...they see an average or even slightly below average female cop and they all blow their eyeballs out gawking at her. I guess it's all relative: "She's Hot!!! (for a cop)" which means she's kinda average. Then these bunnies start thinking their poo-poo doesnt stink because all these desperate cops are chasing after her.
Keep it in perspective, sweetie. Compared to the rest of the population, you're average or so.

06-24-2010, 01:25 AM
I will agree that most cops go crazy when they see a decent looking female that gets hired. I never have been able to understand that, it's not like in the military where you are on a deployment and will not see a female for a year.

I have had the opportunity to work with this officer referred to as "hottie." I will say she is a nice looking young lady. Aside from looks, she is a hard worker and never complains. She works one of the busiest areas in Melbourne and does not have an area partner while some of the slowest areas have two officers assigned. She does make more arrest than any of the other new hires, and good quality cases too. Though she works a busy area alone, she does find time to be proactive.

Just for the record, I am happy in a relationship and I am not trying to earn "cool points" with her.

06-25-2010, 09:22 PM
In response to the last post:

I do not know who you are, but you are obviously someone from Melbourne that I work with, or a deputy from the Sherrif's office that I bump into on calls. I could care less what people who don't even know me think of me, but it's great to know that people who matter think highly of me! Thanks so much for the post!

P.S. I'm going to figure out who you are :)

06-26-2010, 01:33 AM

I do not know who you are, but you are obviously someone from Melbourne that I work with, or a deputy from the Sherrif's office that I bump into on calls. I could care less what people who don't even know me think of me, but it's great to know that people who matter think highly of me! Thanks so much for the post!

I agree that this young lady is a hard worker and and a has a no nonsense attitude. For all of you "studs" out there, just leave her alone and let her do her job and live her life. To the young lady some advice....keep a relationship/life outside of the dept. and don't fall for any of these dogs within. Your business will become everyone else's. Oh, and the married ones are the worst...

06-27-2010, 02:24 AM

I agree that this young lady is a hard worker and and a has a no nonsense attitude. For all of you "studs" out there, just leave her alone and let her do her job and live her life. To the young lady some advice....keep a relationship/life outside of the dept. and don't fall for any of these dogs within. Your business will become everyone else's. Oh, and the married ones are the worst...

Hey thanks alot BRO!!! I'm married and Ive been making progress with her....dont be a ----Blocker! See you seen "baby" lol!

06-27-2010, 01:41 PM
[quote="That girl again...":3i4nv2pu]In response to the last post:

Hey thanks alot BRO!!! I'm married and Ive been making progress with her....dont be a ----Blocker! See you seen "baby" lol![/quote:3i4nv2pu]

Yeah right....you've been making alot of progress with................yur hand :snicker: :devil: