PDA

View Full Version : "losing our integrity while working for the indians."

07-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Where can i start, well i'll keep it simple. after a long time of working for the tribal police i finally maned up, and said enough is enough. i often found myself angry and disgusted for having to look the other way when indians were committing crime's of which i could not charge them with, due to supervisor's telling me not to!
Sgt. gonzalez whom is now a Lieutenant ironically so, wow what a joke you sell your soul to the devil for money and you get to become a supervisor without even knowing what it is like to take an exam, and earn your position! not to mention like other's have already expressed you have no idea what is like to be a real police officer, or work for a professional police department! in case you dont remember allow me to refresh your memory, we shared the Medley gun range one afternoon which embarrasing for all the officer's there we had to watch as you needed extra help handling the simple, "REMINGTON 870 SHOTGUN"! not to mention that you ended up marrying the famous case manager who worked at the Miccosukee indian family center, (Treatment Center) whom many time's sleped with her patients none the less for the obvious reason of money!
You would feed your own Mother to the lion's, if Mr. Billy drug addict Cypress would Order you to do so... Maybe one day you can go back to the academy, and learn what it means to have integrity again!

Sgt. Denis Zayas, your next! I still cannot believe that you were hired as a police officer but then again you must of applied in one of those moments, when the department really needed people due to them leaving to real department's! Wow your a real role model, you go around turning officer's against each other telling them lie's about other officer's to get information out of them, you put them down with sarcasm and unnecessary comment's when they make a mistake, you go on the air and correct them often simply because you might not like the way they worded something. Of course you do all of this simply because it's not a professional department, and the air-way's are not being monitored by regulated professional's! Working with you, and for you was nothing but a aggravating experience where all i ever heard was you complaining of the officer's and your favorite Lieutenant, as well you causing a hostile enviroment for the rest of us! Oh and one last thing, remember how you alway's said that the ex-chief David Ward was a ******* who only took care of his people, well wouldn't you consider your self to have been one of his, when he had to go and get you out of "Cuff's from Homestead PD when you got 39"d? Learn how to be a man! quit the constant crying, and dont blame anyone for all of your life's mistakes. everyone know's the reason why you keep getting denied by real Department's like City of Miami and FHP, and even the FEDERAL BEAUREAU OF PRISON'S is because you are one dirty individual with lots of skeleton's in the closet!!!

07-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Good post brother!!! Don't feel bad for waiting so long to voice your opinion, you know as well as I do, that if you stated your concerns while still employed at Milk & Mierda you would have been labeled "disgrunted" by Lt. Tortuga (Gonzalez) and Sgt. Cabeza de Melon (Zayas). Good luck in your future endeavors and don't give those two door knobs a second thought(figure that one out M & M boys :-) If history serves itself in the future, both of these creampuffs and their little circles of influence will go by way of previous "insiders". As in the past, only one supervisor worth wearing a uniform remains out there, and from what I hear they're messing with him-----hang in there brother, the truth of what is out there will be revealed...................... :devil:

08-05-2009, 04:19 AM
You say you manned up. You should of NEVER covered up for them in the first place. You stood by when lives were being taken from this earth and helped them cover it up.

NOW MAN UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING. Your blood is all over the lies and the coverup.

ONLY ONE PERSON WILL JUDGE YOU AND THAT IT GOD WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO GO TO HEAVEN, AND ALL THE VICTIMS THAT THE INDIANS TOOK WILL BE UP THERE TO GREET YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE NOT THERE FOR THEM.