PDA

View Full Version : Training Supervisor Crys

07-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Is Weidenfeld a reflection of the Obama administration. I can't believe they keep removing posts on here. This is a said time in our country's history.

MOD why are you removing posts about Weidenfeld?

07-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Avoid pe
Is Weidenfeld a reflection of the Obama administration. I can't believe they keep removing posts on here. This is a said time in our country's history.

MOD why are you removing posts about Weidenfeld?rsonal names

07-13-2009, 10:03 PM

MOD why are you removing posts about Weidenfeld?
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
because it make him sad

07-13-2009, 10:59 PM
You need to get a life...Why dont you just ask him out on a date so you can try and hump him there. Prick

07-14-2009, 12:02 AM
You need to get a life...Why dont you just ask him out on a date so you can try and hump him there. PrickI wanna hump you, you fat slob!

07-14-2009, 03:52 AM
It's cries..not crys.

07-14-2009, 12:34 PM
How funny....The poster is even too stupid to insult an officer without being an illeterate. Figures.......

07-14-2009, 03:46 PM
How funny....The poster is even too stupid to insult an officer without being an illeterate. Figures.......He you f--king loser retired Gables *****, it is illiterate, you f--king f--k!

07-14-2009, 05:30 PM
LOL---a type-o is a little different than being an idiot. People like you only justify why the administration treats everyone like they do. And by the way, I'm not a fag...just ask your mother.

07-14-2009, 05:55 PM
LOL---a type-o is a little different than being an idiot. People like you only justify why the administration treats everyone like they do. And by the way, I'm not a fag...just ask your mother.She told me you were an illiterate fag!

07-14-2009, 08:23 PM
This is amazing. I have never seen such a large amount of unprofessional individuals in a single organization in all my years of LE. I am so glad I dont work for Coral Gables and hope I never have to work with you. Your department is the talk of the LE community and I wouldnt be proud if I were you. What a joke. You people are a disgrace to the badge. Try having some honor instead of hatred for each other. You treat each other like crap and wonder why you fight among yourselves. Its time to grow up!!!

07-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Eat shizzatt

07-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Deputy Dog 1 thank you for your comments. It is shameful isn't it. I don't know what all the negativity is about. Law Enforcement Officers are supposed to be a cut above the rest. We are here to not only to enforce the law, but to set an example to the general public and youngsters. When the public reads these types of posts I can just imagine what they must think. We are not suppose to act like thugs with a badge and gun. We are suppose to act as professionals.

Sgt. Weidenfeld, you are a man of integrity and good work ethic. Keep up the good work.

07-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Indeed, Sgt. W is a good police officer and a good man. Ignore it Andy. Whoever is writing this is one miserable unhappy person who is an embarrasment to us. I don't know what the beef is but it is truly sad that there are people who actually say these kinds of things about others. Whoever you are, take a deep look inside and try and figure out why it is you feel you have to attack others in order to make yourself feel better. Whatever is going on in your own life that is making you so unhappy should be your focus, not trying to bring others down.

Once again Leo Affairs is being abused and used for selfish unsubstantiated attacks, not for useful information. It is time that members of the CGPD begin to voice their rejection of these kinds of attacks.

If there is anyone "crying" it is you the author of this crap.

07-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Amen!!

07-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Are you guys bible belt baptists? What the hell does amen have to do with this board. Please stick your religion up your wazzuu's Lil *****es!

07-16-2009, 01:50 PM
And to think you guys are cops? Reminds me of Fidel's censorship of the masses. You guys are disgraceful! By the way shove that Amen religion $hit up your a$$es :snicker:

07-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Obviously you are the original poster. Who is crying now....rookie. It sounds like since you didnt get your way you have to pout and make even more stupid comments. Why dont you take advise from someone who has some experience rookie. If you have as big a problem with someone as you do, why dont you be a man, confront him, and duke it out. I know Andy would love to kick your ass as would I and we have enough honor to do it and be done with it. Not run inside and make a complaint or post garbage on a web site. Time to man up rookie!

07-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Thats how its done!!!

07-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Obviously you are the original poster. Who is crying now....rookie. It sounds like since you didnt get your way you have to pout and make even more stupid comments. Why dont you take advise from someone who has some experience rookie. If you have as big a problem with someone as you do, why dont you be a man, confront him, and duke it out. I know Andy would love to kick your ass as would I and we have enough honor to do it and be done with it. Not run inside and make a complaint or post garbage on a web site. Time to man up rookie!Are you sleeping with Andy? Get a life if your retired dude, your embarassing.

07-18-2009, 04:11 PM
AW is a great guy. Stop this stupid, immature BS. Moderator - please erase this stupid crap. Send a message to these a**holes that using this site to hide behind and to start trouble and talk sh** will not be tolerated. It is embarassing.

07-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Anyone have an idea who it is? I would love to have a chat with him.

07-19-2009, 12:56 AM
Shut up