PDA

View Full Version : Salerio Has Us Screwed After This Election

07-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't get it. Bronson's right hand man, sitting on Liford's lap, is his Ass. Commisioner Mike Salerio. Yep, the same Mike Salerio that was busted doing crack with a transvestite prostitute but allowed to keep his job. He's actually been promoted!!!! Salerio has now rounded up like $50k for Sen. Baker who's getting KILLED in fundraising by Putnam. Baker's going to lose bad. That puts our top management who were put in place by Bronson square in Putnam's crosshairs. Hmmmmm, maybe that's not a bad thing!

PS It is kinda weird that a statewide law enforcement organization has a top honcho who got busted for crack. Instead of inspecting trailers on I-95, I may just put the dog on Salerio's car.

07-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Bronson, Salerio, and Liford will not be here after the next election. Bronson is term limited and Salerio and Liford will go when the new Commish takes office if not before.

The type of people a person surrounds themselves with really says something about the person. The whole birds of a feather thing? He who lays with dogs will get fleas?

07-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Bronson, Salerio, and Liford will not be here after the next election. Bronson is term limited and Salerio and Liford will go when the new Commish takes office if not before.

The type of people a person surrounds themselves with really says something about the person. The whole birds of a feather thing? He who lays with dogs will get fleas?

They must go to church and not drink beer.

07-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Yep, got to love those good ol' church going guys and gals that don't drink beer.

Crack, Ancient Age whiskey, DUI's, and transvestite hookers, sounds like the folks I hang around everyday @ church. NOT!

Where did they dig these people up at? I really feel sorry for their families. We know how it makes us feel, the shame that they have brought on our Department. How do their families feel about the shame that they have brought upon the family?

07-17-2009, 12:39 PM
You don't get it NFAC, because you have it wrong. First off, Salario is not the Assistant Commissioner, Terry L. Rhodes is. That is who has been running DACS for the last 10 years. She was the AC under Crawford, sat in the chair herself and then back to AC under Bronson. She is the one that has final say on ALL hiring decisions and she is the one that signs off on Lifords time sheets and his discipline, so if you hate what is going on in the dept. and who she hires and the decisions she makes on discipline, that is who you should be *****ing about. The commissioners are just figure heads, she makes the day to day decisions on how the dept. is run. And guess what? If Putnam wins you'll get another 4 years of her! You'll be lucky to still have a K9 or else you might be having to sniff her butt yourself. Now that is something for you to whine about. :lol:

07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Terry Rhodes has always been anti-law enforcement. She has made fun of Commissioner Bronson because he is pro-law enforcement. We have worked hard with the management at Ag/Law and they are a good group. They often complain about Terry Rhodes and her budget chief who try to screw the officers everyday. She has never supported Ag/Law and will be "outed" for that and many other things. The one question that has been asked constantly is why Bronson ever kept her in the first place.

07-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Terry Rhodes has always been anti-law enforcement. She has made fun of Commissioner Bronson because he is pro-law enforcement. We have worked hard with the management at Ag/Law and they are a good group. They often complain about Terry Rhodes and her budget chief who try to screw the officers everyday. She has never supported Ag/Law and will be "outed" for that and many other things. The one question that has been asked constantly is why Bronson ever kept her in the first place.

Don't really know about any of this. But I do know Salerio was busted for crack cocaine with a transvestite male prostitute by TPD and now he's going to get us killed. Why is a crack head our superior?

07-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Look like the capitol band of cop haters are on our board again. We don't care about you fat cats in the capitol trying to save your jobs. We don't care about any of you cop haters who have done nothing but undermine our law enforcement. Who cares about this Salerio, we know that Terry Rhodes and the rest of her useless over paid butts will be gone soon. Commissioner Bronson, please keep Rhodes and all of her scum off of this board. Just fire her and all of the overpaid "staff at the capitol".

07-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Rhodes is still here because of Crawford, Bryan is where he is because of Crawford. May sound crazy since Crawford is gone, but here is how it goes. Bush appointed Bronson when Crawford stepped down, but you better believe that Crawford is who had it done, so as a favor to Crawford (one of many), Bronson kept Rhodes on. Bryan "cleared" Crawford in a State Fair contract scandal that Crawford awarded to a "friend" just before leaving office, so as reward he was moved up the chain. Even though the top players change they still have favors to call in to help those that they left behind.

07-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Sounds like the capitol crud is spreading their propaganda because Rhodes and her cop hating crowd have been found out for what they are LIARS!. They have worked against law enforcement in this agency and others for years. As a union rep I have worked with mangement for several years and they are always looking out for the interest of the officers. All of them including the Colonel have said that Terry Rhodes and the budget chief have underminded them continuously. She is supporting another Ag commissioner candidate and she cannot deliver for him the law enforcement unions or members and never will. We at PBA know who is with us and who is not, Rhodes wanted to privatize Ag/Law and still does. Watch this capitol very carefully and call your supervisors if you doubt this information. Sounds like Rhodes is still burning her ax against Crawford and will slander anyone that gets in her way.

07-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Who is she supporting for the upcoming election? This way we know who NOT to vote for.

07-24-2009, 03:09 AM
She is working hard for Adam "Opie" Putnam and is doing everything she can to get him in the capitol so she can stay chief of staff. She made big promises to him including getting PBA and other law enforcement support. We have a long memory in law enforcement Terry Lee Rhodes, but apparently Putnam thinks she can do it. Putnam is just another rich boy who will use anything and anybody to get elected. Again, why didn't Bronson fire her backstabbing a$$.

07-29-2009, 05:11 AM
Sooooooooooo, let me get this straight. The head of Ag Law is a convicted Drunk Driver and the right hand man to the Commissioner, Salario, is a convicted crack head caught with a transvestite prostitue? You all have some strong leadership!

07-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Sooooooooooo, let me get this straight. The head of Ag Law is a convicted Drunk Driver and the right hand man to the Commissioner, Salario, is a convicted crack head caught with a transvestite prostitue? You all have some strong leadership!
looks pretty typical compared to all of the govt. today. drunks, crackheads, embezzlers, scam artists, the list just grows and grows, thats the country's typical leadership. no different here.
do we have anyone decent thats gonna run for Ag. Commish?

07-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Pope seems like a straight guy. Only problem is Rhodes supports him. It is time someone put her to pasture.

07-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Doesn't really matter who gets what, were stilled screwed anyway.

10-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Salrio is as crooked as Bronson. You can't trust any of those POS. I hears that there has been an undercover investigation on the Consumer Service division. They must have pissed off the wrong person. I hope they get what they deserve...Bronson needs to be in jail. This guy cant even prosecute his own employees (felons) ..ie: impersonating LEO's, Drunk drivings....This department needs to be shut down.

10-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Didn't you get fired little boy Jimmy Ray stop it. You are hanging by a thread at PSC and Rhodes just gave up information on you and Steckler.

10-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Steckler is a coward! Didnt he let some medical information out on one of his employees? this is why he is in his current position. He was taken care of when he should be serving time for HIPA law violations. His wife is a moron as well over at DCF. I met her on a few occasion, what a ugly ass Bi#$@.

10-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Wow, the train has left the track, Steckler, Rhodes and Levenstien are finished. This just the beginning, they will be unemployed and worse un-employable.

11-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Hey Rick Scott, here's another one that's gotta go.

11-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Martelli, you are fired !