PDA

View Full Version : The Rant

07-03-2009, 12:08 AM
To: All SPD

Reference: MORALE

MEMO

Why has the good Captain not been “appropriately” disciplined?

There are significant morale problems at this agency stemming from inadequate staffing, micromanagement, double standards, and a back door promotional process.

The Chief’s list of “50 Accomplishments” is Tribal Propaganda at it’s finest. This list contains initiatives that officers, and the previous command staff started such as the Youth and Elderly Program. I do credit the Chief for starting an ARSE WIPE bi weekly blog on the emial. Thank you for flooding my email with more garbage, its bad enough that everything is put on emial.

Speaking of email, Lead by Example. If you put out an email signature directive, stick to it. Hold your newly promoted Training Lieutenant and Communications Director accountable. Make them follow your directive. Maybe the problem is their boss, the LT and Dispatch Manager came after this directive, there immediate supervisor is responsible for this failure. Maybe after the sergeant workshop the front line can hold a Captain, Major, and Chef workshop. This would ensure that we all wear our badge as a reflection of honor for the Seminole Tribe of Florida.

But the real issue is still no pension. Yes we get 5 % raises, yes we stuff our mouths at the EDR, Yes we get take homes. But the young officer want security,: security that in 30 years they will receive their fair share of the divided. Money the Tribe squanders without hesitation on cars, drugs, women, clothes, food, and entertainment.

Why do the sergeants enforce the Lieutenant’s orders. Do we have any sergeants with balls. Someone needs to stick up for us. Please step up.

Street Crimes is a joke… Go after the real drug dealers, the Indians. Youth and Elderly is a care bear unit. There next training session is in mortuary science. This way they can see to the entire overdose burial process.

QUOTE: Chief “ Jump” COMMAND STAFF: “ How High”

20 promotions is 1 year. Not including the new Detective 3 month on the road to detective , Wasn’t the curly haired Detective from Hollywood let go because he had no SPD road experience. The Guy from Fort Lauderdale no not the Lieutenant that walked into command, but the guy that has an office on the 2nd floor.

How about the inability to make a decision. First we can’t fill details, then the Detail Coordinator has 3 bosses in less then a month.

I could go on… and on…. And on!!

MORALE ?

07-03-2009, 05:01 PM
WELL SAID!!!!! I applaud you. At least someone has the ba..s to put it down.

07-03-2009, 05:10 PM
To: All SPD

Reference: MORALE

MEMO

Why has the good Captain not been “appropriately” disciplined?

There are significant morale problems at this agency stemming from inadequate staffing, micromanagement, double standards, and a back door promotional process.

The Chief’s list of “50 Accomplishments” is Tribal Propaganda at it’s finest. This list contains initiatives that officers, and the previous command staff started such as the Youth and Elderly Program. I do credit the Chief for starting an ARSE WIPE bi weekly blog on the emial. Thank you for flooding my email with more garbage, its bad enough that everything is put on emial.

Speaking of email, Lead by Example. If you put out an email signature directive, stick to it. Hold your newly promoted Training Lieutenant and Communications Director accountable. Make them follow your directive. Maybe the problem is their boss, the LT and Dispatch Manager came after this directive, there immediate supervisor is responsible for this failure. Maybe after the sergeant workshop the front line can hold a Captain, Major, and Chef workshop. This would ensure that we all wear our badge as a reflection of honor for the Seminole Tribe of Florida.

But the real issue is still no pension. Yes we get 5 % raises, yes we stuff our mouths at the EDR, Yes we get take homes. But the young officer want security,: security that in 30 years they will receive their fair share of the divided. Money the Tribe squanders without hesitation on cars, drugs, women, clothes, food, and entertainment.

Why do the sergeants enforce the Lieutenant’s orders. Do we have any sergeants with balls. Someone needs to stick up for us. Please step up.

Street Crimes is a joke… Go after the real drug dealers, the Indians. Youth and Elderly is a care bear unit. There next training session is in mortuary science. This way they can see to the entire overdose burial process.

QUOTE: Chief “ Jump” COMMAND STAFF: “ How High”

20 promotions is 1 year. Not including the new Detective 3 month on the road to detective , Wasn’t the curly haired Detective from Hollywood let go because he had no SPD road experience. The Guy from Fort Lauderdale no not the Lieutenant that walked into command, but the guy that has an office on the 2nd floor.

How about the inability to make a decision. First we can’t fill details, then the Detail Coordinator has 3 bosses in less then a month.

I could go on… and on…. And on!!

MORALE ? All we have to do is show a no confidence that this chief has no idea how to run a police dept. All the outside staff is not necessary they just want a pay check. Some of them make fun of Will behind his back of how stupid he really is. Anyway, there have been no accomplishments, why all the brass. I think we need to send letters to the council or other tribal members. We had a couple of good chief's here at one time. Why did the tribe hire Will, when he ran to Broward County and got hired by Jene who got arrested. Was Will involved in that? Send letters, every day to the council and others.

07-04-2009, 02:05 AM
MOVE ON!! All three of you have to be the biggest losers, and you all sound like jealous bitties. If you don't like it, leave! You really have no idea how good you have it.

07-04-2009, 08:34 PM
MOVE ON!! All three of you have to be the biggest losers, and you all sound like jealous bitties. If you don't like it, leave! You really have no idea how good you have it.

You must be part of the command. Whats wrong, can't handle the truth. Maybe you should move on.. or you know no one will pick up your no road experience, third generation law enforcement A$$.

07-05-2009, 01:03 AM

You must be part of the command. Whats wrong, can't handle the truth. Maybe you should move on.. or you know no one will pick up your no road experience, third generation law enforcement A$$.

Nice try, but you're wrong. You'd be surprised to find out who I am. I'm happy with my position in life, but if I weren't I'd change it instead of complaining about it on an internet forum. Talking smack about someone on the internet does not mean you have balls, it means you don't.

07-10-2009, 01:23 PM
MEMO

TO: GUEST

This site is our 1st ammendment right of freedom of speech in work . A freedom that you are denied at SPD.
It is sad but at the beginning of this administration the focus was on increasing communication and it was getting better, now we have taken a fall
further than Mike or Charlie ever took us. Instead of no communication there is miscommunication, false communication, and stats on what we are eating for the 4th of July.
We never see the command staff, they hide the chief from the officers so they can continue to send the false image of high morale to the community and the chief.
The command staff is trying, but I hold them accountable and the fact is: Crime is increasing significanly in Tampa including viloent robberys. Overdoses are increasing at an alarming rate
due to the drug problem that nothing is being done about, and the kicker 2 SHOOTINGS IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH. 1 in Tampa (suicide) but as we are trained "What If" and then a drive by shooting in
Hollywood with 12-15 shots fired at 4 tribal members drug dealers by another high tribal member drug dealer that was ripped off. Maybe the increase in crime, particualry violent crime is due to the low staffing levels of
patrol. Knock out all the mandatory training, elimnate specilaized units, and put officers on the streets. The community deserves to be safe. A care bear unit, a gated community, community forums, RAP sessions, Community Police Academeys,
Newsletters, and accountability will not keep the streets safer. More cops with less restraints will get the job done. Unfortuntley, the tribe loves this administration, Why? Because when they complain they are shown a write up as corrective action. You see I've been around for a long time, the tribe is use to addiction, death, and violence. The increase in crime does not bother them,
the officer that is speeding and "wasting their money does". Stay safe out there with your limited resources and manpower, stick together, you cannot expect to fight crime with what you have but you can keep each other safe.

07-10-2009, 10:52 PM
MEMO

This site is our 1st ammendment right of freedom of speech in work . A freedom that you are denied at SPD.
It is sad but at the beginning of this administration the focus was on increasing communication and it was getting better, now we have taken a fall
further than Mike or Charlie ever took us. Instead of no communication there is miscommunication, false communication, and stats on what we are eating for the 4th of July.
We never see the command staff, they hide the chief from the officers so they can continue to send the false image of high morale to the community and the chief.
The command staff is trying, but I hold them accountable and the fact is: Crime is increasing significanly in Tampa including viloent robberys. Overdoses are increasing at an alarming rate
due to the drug problem that nothing is being done about, and the kicker 2 SHOOTINGS IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH. 1 in Tampa (suicide) but as we are trained "What If" and then a drive by shooting in
Hollywood with 12-15 shots fired at 4 tribal members drug dealers by another high tribal member drug dealer that was ripped off. Maybe the increase in crime, particualry violent crime is due to the low staffing levels of
patrol. Knock out all the mandatory training, elimnate specilaized units, and put officers on the streets. The community deserves to be safe. A care bear unit, a gated community, community forums, RAP sessions, Community Police Academeys,
Newsletters, and accountability will not keep the streets safer. More cops with less restraints will get the job done. Unfortuntley, the tribe loves this administration, Why? Because when they complain they are shown a write up as corrective action. You see I've been around for a long time, the tribe is use to addiction, death, and violence. The increase in crime does not bother them,
the officer that is speeding and "wasting their money does". Stay safe out there with your limited resources and manpower, stick together, you cannot expect to fight crime with what you have but you can keep each other safe. This is a good site for opinions and facts. This dept. will not last long. Every time the chief talks about family he cries, why? emotional problems. I've been around a long time and this dept. was at one time going in the right direction. I agree with your post. The drugs are taking over. Look at the family names involved in the drug dealers, who's related to them? Why aren't they arrested? We need to contact BIA. Mitchell needs more e-mail or jim shores. Enough is enough, do some background checks, It's all good. Help...

07-12-2009, 08:10 AM
To: IA PRO

Ref: MEMO Denied

This is to inform you that your Memo was denied due to lack of interest.

When was the last time you filled out a FI card or made a significant narcotic arrest? Do you forward 43 to SCU or are you just overly concerned about the narcotic problem for no specific reason.

Why should we not care for the Y and E they are the future and respected of our community without there support we fail.

New cars, new 10-19, new RMS / CAD, cutting edge training, and a big paycheck.

Did your mother not hold you, love you, miss you, kiss you, and caress you as a child?

07-14-2009, 12:24 AM
When has anyone made a significant narcotics arrest? Chasing down the users is useless. As long as there is supply there will be demand. So how about SCU desist from being traffic cops and try a little surveillance and develop some CI's.

07-14-2009, 12:26 AM
MEMO

the officer that is speeding and "wasting their money does". Stay safe out there with your limited resources and manpower, stick together, you cannot expect to fight crime with what you have but you can keep each other safe.

Well said.

07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Are we a real police department? The tribe does not go by FS 218, they rescinded it years ago. Will. is this true? Check with legal, FDLE would need to know. Can anyone advise on this issue? Thanks

07-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Are we a real police department? The tribe does not go by FS 218, they rescinded it years ago. Will. is this true? Check with legal, FDLE would need to know. Can anyone advise on this issue? Thanks

This again? Are you serious? Do you even know what FSS 218 says? It has to do with taxes and finances, and nothing to do with law enforcement. How many times do I have to correct you?

07-15-2009, 12:48 AM

This again? Are you serious? Do you even know what FSS 218 says? It has to do with taxes and finances, and nothing to do with law enforcement. How many times do I have to correct you?
This is something to be checked out, FSS 217 and 218. The seminoles do not consider themselves as a special improvement district. Check it out with legal. Will, make a statement this is not good. Are we legal? This is serious.

07-16-2009, 03:08 AM
[quote="guest 101":2upu2pcq]Are we a real police department? The tribe does not go by FS 218, they rescinded it years ago. Will. is this true? Check with legal, FDLE would need to know. Can anyone advise on this issue? Thanks

This is something to be checked out, FSS 217 and 218. The seminoles do not consider themselves as a special improvement district. Check it out with legal. Will, make a statement this is not good. Are we legal? This is serious.[/quote:2upu2pcq]

Here's a statement for you.....................I think you may be lacking a crucial developmental region of your frontal lobe.

07-16-2009, 04:17 AM
You wish this wasn't true, but if it is your out of a job. All I'm asking is legal knows the truth. Check it out. Ask the chief. We know he don't lie. We all know he cries. He does not care. He tells us in cold words " take care of your family" he doesn't mean it, we know that. Take care.

10-10-2009, 05:02 PM
TO: ALL SPD

Within the last year we went from time sheets, to no time sheets, to emailsing yuor OT hours,
to time sheets with just OT on them, to time sheets with OT and special codes,
and now we are bak full circle to time sheets...Wow!

The Bi-weekly Chief's message has fizzled out, Now not only do we not see the chief we do not get his bi-weekly propoganda.

Here's to a gated community that allows anyone in with no checks and 3 checkpoints that need to be manned. Now if there are 3 Officers and a sergeant on the road
and 1 Officer has to go to OSSI training, another officer has o go to our latest cuttting edge proffesional development training,
the 3rd officer has to sit at the townhouses, the segeant has to go see th Lieutenatnt, wHO has to talk to the captain. All this while the Young and the restless
squad are visiting funeral homes and the SPD DEA are running around to pain clinics. QUESTION WHO IS PATROLLING THE STREETs?

The Power squad. First we dont get a raise, now you take away our details. This combined with a reduction in our 401k,no
retirment, and no overtime. You wonder why when my sergeant tells me to do somethng I donT, and when the Lieutenant syas somethig we laugh at his face in
briefing.

The Leadership in Hollywood is weak. We have some good sgts some worthless but look above that and compare to the other Reservations, It comes down to experience. if a suject trys to run you over in their car with millicaous intent, you can arrest them captain.

Sorry no spell check.(I turn my reports in the same way and they get approved)