PDA

View Full Version : Officers watch out

07-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Chief R, Hernandez uses other police agenices and anti-police groups to target his own officers. officers will be set-up---video taped in action. three officers were video taped yesterday in the west side.
You ask why?????? Chief wants to take the attention off of him since he he is has been sued and got an EOC comp. :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil:

07-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Nothing surprises me with this crazy Chief. R. Hernandez. He will do anything he can to take the spot light off of him and his horrible ways of running this agency into the ground. Please City Manager, Mayor and Council, get rid of this man alreay before more lawsuits get filed and the city will have to pay. I heard there are like 3 or 4 grievances currenty working and more to come. Doesnt anyone notice how bad it's gotten around here. Grievances are being filed by people that have always been happy to work here and now they cant stand it here. Sorry chief, this is all your fault and you need to go! Anyone got any idea when this psycho is getting fired.

Oh I almost forgot..........I heard that Chief Hernandez is the one that called the ethics commission to investigate the Mayor because the Mayor doesnt like Ralph. Mayor, before this goes any further......get rid of his azz!

07-03-2009, 04:11 PM
When he was in tallahassee, we could not wait to get rid of him. Not only did he get a 100 MPH speeding ticket from FHP, he was also caught buying alcohol in Publix in uniform, both well documented in the Tallahassee Democrat.

"According to the internal-affairs report, Hernandez said he bought the bottle of wine, along with water and Lysol, because his wife requested it to help her alleviate stress over some health concerns." July 3, 2007

"DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER Deputy Police Chief Rafael Hernandez Jr. apologized in court Wednesday to the Florida Highway Patrol trooper who stopped him for speeding last November." March 29, 2007

07-03-2009, 04:19 PM
AND...

"Within hours of the highway patrol's announcement Wednesday, the Tallahassee Police Department responded with its own news release. "Because (Hernandez) was off duty and in his personal vehicle, we believed a formal letter of counseling was a proper discipline by our department," the press release quoted Police Chief Walt McNeil as saying." Feb 0, 2007

"DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER The Tallahassee Police Department is investigating whether Rafael Hernandez, deputy chief for the TPD, exhibited "unbecoming conduct" during a traffic stop last month. " December 15, 2006

07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Is that the best you can come up with Tally? Hernandez told us about those issues when he got here. So what? You can't go through a career in law enforcement without some bumps and these are minor compared to what your own agency has to deal with. Take care of your own backyard with all the crooked state politicians. We're big boys and can handle our own agency, thank you very much.

07-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Nice one little pete perez....suk ace!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the best you can come up with Tally? Hernandez told us about those issues when he got here. So what? You can't go through a career in law enforcement without some bumps and these are minor compared to what your own agency has to deal with. Take care of your own backyard with all the crooked state politicians. We're big boys and can handle our own agency, thank you very much.

07-06-2009, 05:43 PM
[quote="Guest"]Chief R, Hernandez uses other police agenices and anti-police groups to target his own officers. officers will be set-up---video taped in action. three officers were video taped yesterday in the west side.[quote]

Is that the 10/NMB picture or something new??? I thought the union prez was demanding to see the letter that those anonymous pics came with if those ofc's got paper? Did El Presidente follow-up??

07-07-2009, 03:35 AM
Who asked you...

We have cleaned our backyard, since Hernandez left... thank you. And were you referring to the crooked south Florida politicans that visit Tallahassee each year? We could do without them as well.

07-09-2009, 12:59 PM

Ralph, I had heard you crused these boards. I wouldn't call 100 mph as "minor". Neither would the trooper who pulled you. I believe that is a mandatory court appearance.

Good luck, guys. Respectfully noted for edification. :lol:

12-21-2009, 08:18 AM

Nice try Ralph. Have you told them why the U S Secret Service fired you?