PDA

View Full Version : Randy Goodyear

07-02-2009, 02:58 AM
The SB is that Goodyear is out because he is a double dipper and never did anything for the office but kiss the Colonel's behind.

07-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Surprise, surprise, surprise. I cannot believe they expected anything more.

07-03-2009, 02:10 PM
To be fair he actually has one of the hardest jobs in this agency. Supervising over 14 employees who are located throughout the state is a task that no other state agency is currently asking of a supervisor. It goes against recommended sup/employee ratios and practical distance between the two. Also, accreditation has added a tremendous amount of work for supervisors requiring travel and with our department’s restrictions on travel cost, it’s almost impossible for him properly supervise his officers

07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks for your comments Randy, thats what the great Col. Liford was told when he made up your job.

07-03-2009, 05:05 PM
To be fair he actually has one of the hardest jobs in this agency.

thats one of the funniest things ive heard in a long time...

07-03-2009, 08:43 PM

He has more to do than just ask,"What Ya Got Driver."

He came here as a favor but has been given more of a job than most would put up with.

You slick sleeves worry about the window and let the brass worry about running this show.

Grow up!

07-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Gee, how were they supervised before his job was CREATED? It must have worked just fine, fine that is until the colonel's drinking buddy needed a job. All of a sudden they needed their own separate supervisor. Plus where are the Lt's and SGT's in that chain? I have talked to a few of the CARL officers and they rarely see him, which they are not complaining about, something about him being an arse. He is out of sight and out of mind to most in Tally. A phrase comes to mind, something about tits on a turtle and being useless, or maybe the post turtle story.

It is kind of the way things worked before the mass creation of brass in Tally and the field, everything worked just fine before and would again if those positions ceased to be. Got by without them before, would get by without them now. Plus it would give us more officers back on the ramps to ask "What ya got?".

I am looking forward to the change in Tally coming soon.

07-04-2009, 12:47 PM

He has more to do than just ask,"What Ya Got Driver."

He came here as a favor but has been given more of a job than most would put up with.

You slick sleeves worry about the window and let the brass worry about running this show.

Grow up!

sounds like someone looks down upon the ramp workers. Are you above us? we just do a meaningless job compared to you? what do you do that is so important that makes you so much better than us "what ya got folk" ?? when's the last time you got out of your comfy leather chair and broke a sweat? go "f" yourself for talkin down to any and all ramp workers like were trash.

07-04-2009, 01:25 PM
If the lowly "What ya got" officers did not collect the Bills of Lading for the Department of Revenue which lead to millions of dollars of taxes collected, we would all be working some where else. "What ya got" keeps everybody in a job.

My question is, what you got?

07-06-2009, 03:59 AM
Get rid of Goodyear he wasnt needed neither is Liford Leinhauser Johnson . Johnson has no balls and is always on our stuff. Th rest of the brass are ok except Hingson.

07-07-2009, 11:37 AM
So long Goodyear, you were Lifords last hire, he and the rest of the overpaid brass will soon be gone with you. :evil:

07-08-2009, 12:15 AM
It seems that alot of people that make comments on this site has a huge axe that needs grinding. Whether you work on a ramp, a forest, or any other job in this department, have respect for the people you work with. Stop talking all of the trash that the other agencys talk and start helping this department make some changes that will make it something you can be proud of. Instead of running down someone like Randy Goodyear who happens to have a medical issue he is dealing with if you didn't know. Try to look at the things that have changed for the good of the department. I have been here for over 25 yrs. I have seen alot of change. I remember the days that at Lively this department looked like a bunch of drunks as many beer cans were around by the end of an in-service class. Now I know for a fact this department has a large number of good christian guys and girls who work for us. If you want to talk about that, brag on. If you are tired of your job go work for Obama or something. Just don't keep running down the good people who are here and remain silent. If you need someone to talk to about all of that anger, those arses you call them in Tallahassee would bend over backwards to get you that help if you only asked. They have for others.

07-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Now I know for a fact this department has a large number of good christian guys and girls who work for us. If you want to talk about that, brag on.

So to be a good guy or girl do you have to be a Christian

07-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Now I know for a fact this department has a large number of good christian guys and girls who work for us. If you want to talk about that, brag on.

That's right, if you want to get ahead around here you gotta go to church, obviously the right ones, and you cant drink beer.

Carry on.

07-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Nothing against Goodyear (who is posting half of this crap) he just wasn't needed. Everyone knows that Liford needed to have his buddy hired so someone would talk to him. As for Tally, all of the brass were against this hire and the reasons for doing it. Liford forced it on everyone. Now Liford is hanging by a thread and will be gone very soon so he is jumping ship.

End of story

07-08-2009, 05:53 PM

That's right, if you want to get ahead around here you gotta go to church, obviously the right ones, and you cant drink beer.

Carry on.

NO BEER??????????? I guess Ancient Age whiskey is OK though??

Which church do I have to go to? This will be really hard as I am a practicing Muslim, but if lowering myself to the level of the infidels is what I must to to get head then so be it. I have found that in spite of what the Koran says pork is very tasty, so maybe this will not be to bad.

All?hu Akbar

PS. Why do they always want to "check" out my car at work? It's not like there is anything cool about it. They always want to look in the trunk. Why? They also get nervous when I show up with my vest on using the outer shell. Why?

07-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Sober up Cowboy, we have a bad enough reputation as drunks in HQ.

07-09-2009, 01:50 AM
So where is Rnady heading to? You said he jumped ship.

07-09-2009, 03:04 AM
So where is Rnady heading to? You said he jumped ship.

Where you been? After retiring from an S.O. with 5 years in DROP, you should be asking why did he jump on this ship.

When I retire just send my DROP money and check every month along with the annual 3% raise. I'll even quit going to sunday school and start drinking cheap beer. Might even buy a camel and a turban. One things for sure, I want be going to work for another law enforcement agency.

My hats off to him for being a triple dipper.

07-10-2009, 01:14 AM
So long slack a$$, we know where the Colonel learned how to be a lazy. A CARL LT. puleeeeze

07-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Why do you think this hire is anything different from all of the others...come one come all give me your tired, hungry, hung over, and week minded...They should place the statute of 2nd chance in the parking lot at the Rhodes Building. Let them eat our budget..for heaven's sake there won't be any for the rest of us after they are done. As for Goodyear...met a few times here in the forest (guess he never made it east..) and seems to be okay, sorry for illness. However all of you that are waiting in line, you will be dropped like yesterday's crap or maybe flushed...there is another friend, or family member or political favor waiting around the corner.
Hold on for the ride, ye haw!