PDA

View Full Version : Station 2

06-30-2009, 11:36 PM
I recently made the decision to transfer from the detective bureau and return to patrol. I just wanted to squash any rumors before they start circulating. A couple buddies called me today to ask what happened so I figured I'd let you all hear it from the horse's mouth, right here on LEO affairs instead of violating policy with a work e-mail (jk).

As many of you may or may not know, I have been in a bitter child custody battle/divorce for the last ten months. I was told by the powers that be (not FMPD) that because I worked as a detective in an "on-call" status, I would only be able to have visitation with my children 6 days a month. As a father, this is unacceptable.

The decision was not hard because my children come first, before anything....period. By returning to patrol, I will have a more flexible parenting schedule and will not have to worry about getting call-outs in the middle of the night anymore. It's not fair to my kids or to the agency. The agency has been very understanding and compassionate and I could not ask for anything else or anything more than what they have done for me.

You guys and girls have always been like a family to me. There are a lot of new faces out there and I apologize if I haven't had the time to get to know you. But that's going to change...I believe by returing to patrol, I'll will be able to bridge that gap. I'm looking forward to mentoring and training the new officers that just graduated from the academy.

Anyone that knows me or has worked with me knows I am pro cop and knows I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty (making arrests). I look forward to putting my uniform back on and getting back out on the streets and getting back to business.

Stay alert, stay alive!
G Epp

07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
BEAUTIFUL GLENN BABY :cop: BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A CLASS ACT :cop: :!:

07-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Glenn is a class act all the way, and is an important asset to the agency. Station 2 will lose a good friend and a great detective, but the road will gain one of the best patrol officers this agency has to offer. No one can say anything negative about G, and he epitomizes what an officer/detective should be at this agency. The new rookies will benefit from his training, experience, and personality as they begin their careers. Glenn, we will surely miss you in station 2 and hope to see you back one of these days.

07-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Hey GeeZit, man brodeez..Don'tforget the poor folks down here in Dunbar Preserve, and do please dont get caught up with 40-cent and his girlspounds,,dramatic and antigovernment dilemas..Dont forget keep it real!!

DeeZnuts for Mayor: 2010
I recently made the decision to transfer from the detective bureau and return to patrol. I just wanted to squash any rumors before they start circulating. A couple buddies called me today to ask what happened so I figured I'd let you all hear it from the horse's mouth, right here on LEO affairs instead of violating policy with a work e-mail (jk).

As many of you may or may not know, I have been in a bitter child custody battle/divorce for the last ten months. I was told by the powers that be (not FMPD) that because I worked as a detective in an "on-call" status, I would only be able to have visitation with my children 6 days a month. As a father, this is unacceptable.

The decision was not hard because my children come first, before anything....period. By returning to patrol, I will have a more flexible parenting schedule and will not have to worry about getting call-outs in the middle of the night anymore. It's not fair to my kids or to the agency. The agency has been very understanding and compassionate and I could not ask for anything else or anything more than what they have done for me.

You guys and girls have always been like a family to me. There are a lot of new faces out there and I apologize if I haven't had the time to get to know you. But that's going to change...I believe by returing to patrol, I'll will be able to bridge that gap. I'm looking forward to mentoring and training the new officers that just graduated from the academy.

Anyone that knows me or has worked with me knows I am pro cop and knows I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty (making arrests). I look forward to putting my uniform back on and getting back out on the streets and getting back to business.

Stay alert, stay alive!
G Epp

07-09-2009, 12:43 AM
I don't want to sound gay or anything, but Glenn Eppler is HOT!

07-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Relax Glenn/Bruno, all the female officers know your single now, you made it very clear with this post.

08-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Relax Glenn/Bruno, all the female officers know your single now, you made it very clear with this post.

Just FYI, he is not single, he is in a happy relationship with a hottie! Sorry Bruno and Guest 44

02-17-2010, 03:58 PM
i think you will do great at any thing you choose to do! I am sorry you have to go through a bad time with the custody thing, anyone would know you are a super dad, and love your kids very much. have a good life as i have always wanted you to. sorry we still can't be friends, but, life is a ***** sometime! goodluck in all you do! glad to see you are happy now, all i have ever wanted.