PDA

View Full Version : Crist appoints Scott to Florida's Human TraffickingTask Forc

06-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Sheriff Mike Scott was named by Gov. Charlie Crist to a new state task force aimed at human trafficking.

The Statewide Task Force on Human Trafficking, "crafted" in the legislature earlier this year, will implement a plan currently being drafted at Florida State University. Their first meeting must be held before November.

Scott is one of three appointees on a 19-person panel that includes the Attorney General, the Chief Financial Officer and leaders of various nonprofit organizations. He fills a position designated for one of the state's sheriffs.

Scott's term ends July 1, 2011. The other appointees are Port Orange police chief Gerald Monahan and state Rep. Maria Lorts Sachs (D-Delray Beach).

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jun/30/governor-appoints-lee-sheriff-human-trafficking-ta/

No wonder he was in Tally so much 8)

Why did they point out when his term ends, is there a larger role after :?:

07-01-2009, 10:22 AM
I know one thing. I'm highly disappointed in Charlie. Charlie knew for months that Mikey wasn't happy with him. If Charlie was smart he'd have spent that time gathering intel to use against Mike in the event that he got canned. Guess I gave Charlie too much credit. Mike squashed him and his brother like bugs and they apparently are going to be forced to lay back and take it. Meanwhile Mike is laughing and making short jokes at staff meetings.

07-01-2009, 11:33 PM
I'd love to see Mike's input at those meetings, being that he's such an experienced allround cop!

07-02-2009, 12:53 AM
WORD IS THE US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE HIS NEXT RUN.

07-04-2009, 03:27 PM
He going to do some thing stupid and shead more bad light on the rest of us..hes made us look like idiots in the papers and now the whole state will think we all back yard bummkins. Like the hiring of the dcf lady that fits him so well I guess hes gonna be responsiable for killing us to.

Every man for themselves, the ship is sinking and the gov don't care cause he thinks hes going to the sentate
I can see the headlines now LCSO sheriff Metermaid Scott, tickets human traffic

were so done for !

07-15-2009, 06:12 AM
Good job Mr Crist! Was your choice of sheriff Scott based on the great leadership skills exemplified here in Lee county? :roll: What a joke! For the Sheriff, there are rewards and recognition along the way. For the rest, well, they have their paychecks and get to keep their jobs! Not to mention being the scapegoats for boss Hogs failures!