PDA

View Full Version : Boat Parade

06-26-2009, 07:50 PM
I can't believe that the powers to be played "hardball" regarding manpower/pay for the boat parade! You would think that S.P.D could think ahead and include this in their budget.It's not like this is the first year for the parade nor was it a surprise/last minute event.Next,I guess the citizens will have to pay a fee for having the P.D. come out to their house when needed.What a great world we live in,huh?

06-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Get your facts straight. The city was playing hardball, not the PD. We are not charging one dime for our presence at the parade. All of our people have been re-assigned and are not on overtime. The money was for the public works folks to pick up trash.

06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
WRONG.Where did you get your facts?Must be from your well informed administration.Oh yea,the Reds are still coming for spring training too.

06-30-2009, 08:09 PM
I have an idea.Why not let the P.D. pick up the trash after the parade since they're not being paid overtime.Re-assigned?,well thats great.What happens to the rest of the city then?I guess the jail wont be overcrowded with all of your open container arrestees that night.YIPPE!