PDA

View Full Version : Update on Inter-Galactic War

06-26-2009, 04:53 AM
Fellow Officers..... Please I need your help. I have remained true to my word. I have been waiting at the Fire Swamps when the sun is highest in the sky and no one has shown up. I desperatly need your help. Lord Emperor Zuel has caught word that I am re-cruiting at the Fire Swamps and has sent both the Lygons and Mastadons to ambush me there. Therefore my new location will be in the Ice Caves of Arkadia. I will be there everyday when the sea is at its lowest and it aligns with the rays of the third moon. Please I desperatly need all of you officers to show up and help in the battle.

Just to inform you officers on the latest. Prince Hamelton and his army have defeated Darth Leige and his army of rouge trolls. They have been destroyed and are no longer a threat. Lord Emporer Zuel and his army of lygons have united with the Mastodons and have also united with the Moon Rats. They succesfully invaded Planet Zurtan and have now taken possesion of Galaxy 6 where they are holding the Village of Boltron captive. Boltranian King Zerkis is in grave danger.

Our numbers continue to diminish. Half of our Fairies and Pixies have been destroyed. Our Gnomes are too small to fight and The dragonites have left the battle along with The Pharonians. I went to the Enchanted forrest and was able to gain the help of the Mystic Wolves . But still this is not enough.

On a sadder note, my noble steed "Battlefox" was captured by the Lygons and a few of the remaining Rouge Trolls and was raped repeatedly to near death. Battlefox was able to escape barely clinging on to life and make it back to Galaxy 9 where she underwent emergency surgery. Battlefox is now paralyzed from the waist down and can no longer fly. But do not fear, I now ride on the back of "Ortho" the magical white bengal tiger.

In Conclusion, I have read most of your post and am saddened by all the ridicules made at me. This is not a joke and I am not crazy. The planet is in grave danger and we will all perish to Darth Leige if immediate action is not taken. Please my fellow brothers and sisters, join me and Prince Hamilton and together we can defeat Darth Leige and once again restore peace among the Galaxy.

May the Light of Zebulon be cast upon you all and cover you in its peace.