PDA

View Full Version : certain cop Question?

06-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Is the certain cop that had an affair with a certain police explorer still on the force? Maybe he could be the captain of the enterprise?

06-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Is the certain cop that had an affair with a certain police explorer still on the force? Maybe he could be the captain of the enterprise?

Maybe you should meet this cop in person and express to him your concerns. Maybe you walk up to him and slap him across the chops to teach him you mean business. Maybe then you spit in his face. Maybe then he grabs you by your hair and drags you down to your knees. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat and you go nite-nite. Maybe then you keep your big flabby gums shut about things you dont understand BOY.

06-26-2009, 02:52 AM
you didnt get sergent and now you go to throw stones at people. you dont even understand what whent on back then and its not like you just described.

what if we find your stuff and see what you look like?

grow up.

this is the worst youve been and it is bad

very immature and bad.

06-26-2009, 06:59 PM
So I guess he must be a detective by now. (again) Texting her a couple hundred times a month and this cop was an explorer instructor and no one bats an eyelash.

06-26-2009, 08:19 PM
So I guess he must be a detective by now. (again) Texting her a couple hundred times a month and this cop was an explorer instructor and no one bats an eyelash.

Booo hooooo. Quit trying to stir the pot you little weasel. :evil:

06-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Dont worry if 356 gets Sgt. (again). It will all be leaked to the media which will report the "Real" history of what happened. Remember that Public Record thing!

06-27-2009, 03:53 AM
Sounds like someone needs another Order of Protection against another officer. What a wonderful example of a Law Enforcement Officer representing The City of Zephyrhills. Think twice before you make any decisions, Chief DS.

06-29-2009, 10:34 PM
you didnt get sergent and now you go to throw stones at people. you dont even understand what whent on back then and its not like you just described.

what if we find your stuff and see what you look like?

grow up.

this is the worst youve been and it is bad

very immature and bad.

Don't worry, it's not me. Number 1- I use my id number. Number 2- I know how to spell Sergeant. Number 3- I know that "you've" is a contraction of two words, you and have.

06-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Nice try!

06-30-2009, 01:21 AM
Nice try!
You little white worm you just hide behind your computer desk and throw stones at the real cops around here. Well, there's a real easy way to prove youre a man. Walk up to him and backhand him across his lips to pull his punk-card. Then punch him as hard as you can in the chops twice. If you get the guts to swing a third time it will be the end of you because he will mean business and that means beddybye for you. That guy would grab you by your stupid hair and drag you right down to your knees and then he would throat-punch you into a blood-spitting coma. You dont have the guts.

06-30-2009, 09:26 PM
[quote="RIGHT!!!!":2plpj380]Nice try!
You little white worm you just hide behind your computer desk and throw stones at the real cops around here. Well, there's a real easy way to prove youre a man. Walk up to him and backhand him across his lips to pull his punk-card. Then punch him as hard as you can in the chops twice. If you get the guts to swing a third time it will be the end of you because he will mean business and that means beddybye for you. That guy would grab you by your stupid hair and drag you right down to your knees and then he would throat-punch you into a blood-spitting coma. You dont have the guts.[/quote:2plpj380]

WTF?

07-03-2009, 07:34 PM
[quote="RIGHT!!!!":2ujfv8t2]Nice try!
You little white worm you just hide behind your computer desk and throw stones at the real cops around here. Well, there's a real easy way to prove youre a man. Walk up to him and backhand him across his lips to pull his punk-card. Then punch him as hard as you can in the chops twice. If you get the guts to swing a third time it will be the end of you because he will mean business and that means beddybye for you. That guy would grab you by your stupid hair and drag you right down to your knees and then he would throat-punch you into a blood-spitting coma. You dont have the guts.[/quote:2ujfv8t2]

I did not know John Rambo worked for us...

11-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Same stuff going on, just different officers. Same game, different players.