PDA

View Full Version : Sincere thanks

06-24-2009, 02:48 PM
I would like to express my sincere thanks to the moderators of this forum. I appeciate it, greatly.

I would also like to thank the Hernando County Sheriffs Office for the response to my e-mail and calls. I did tell you that I would not come here and read the nonsense posted about me, but after I got the response I did from the moderator and the phone call from you, I felt a public thank you is justified. Thank you for your understanding during these times. Also, your name will be used, as you gave permission for us to do so.

Thank you again, and you know who this is.

06-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Absolutely Amazing, the truth comes and it gets removed

06-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Absolutely Amazing, the truth comes
and the lies were removed. don't start with your lies again.

06-25-2009, 01:06 PM
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The one's that cry the loudest, usually have more to hide. This is another example of that.

06-25-2009, 01:16 PM
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The one's that cry the loudest, usually have more to hide. This is another example of that.
not true always. she's right and our deputies are in the wrong or they wouldn't be trying to defame her and keep her quiet. she has nothing to hide whereas the deputies do and they like getting in her business instead of minding their own. are you aware that she has obtained ip addresses?

06-25-2009, 01:24 PM

She was the squeaky wheel. The one who started the libelous thread and cried the loudest has alot to hide. :mrgreen: :cop:

06-25-2009, 01:55 PM
As a citizen of this county who reads this board I have to chime in. I was stunned to see what our Sheriff employees have been doing to this woman. I will also say that this same person or people have been doing this to her for quite some time. Is this what our deputies are really supposed to do? No, they are not.
As a former law enforcement officer in another state, who now works for the state of Florida, it is amazing to me to see what some people do to harm others, then to come here and make a threat against her. I am the one who requested that threat be removed from this forum.
Think before you touch your keyboards and DO NOT make false accusations towards someone just because you don't like them. Fact of the matter is, she can get your badges! I hope she has a good lawyer to teach you all a lesson that you obviously don't know. You were hired, and took the oath you did to protect people, not try to destroy them. Sheriff Nugent, you need to do something about this for once and for all. This is illegal and it has had ill effects on your department.