PDA

View Full Version : thought for Dom

06-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Dom,

When I was watching your hearing I saw that the board broke a public information law. It is against the law to have a secret ballot in a public hearing. look it up...Florida Sunshine Act.

06-24-2009, 12:22 AM
When will the incessant Dom/Charlie love end? WFC's!

email him, he is not LEO anymore and will never be again...this is not the Dom message board for leaving messages.

build a shrine of his image, or buy a spongebob doll of your own.

Just stop spamming the Dom crap all over this board!

06-24-2009, 08:31 AM
When will the incessant Dom/Charlie love end? WFC's!

email him, he is not LEO anymore and will never be again...this is not the Dom message board for leaving messages.

build a shrine of his image, or buy a spongebob doll of your own.

Just stop spamming the Dom crap all over this board!

Hush hush troll! Your sarcasm is based on your personal hatred for the Sponge! Now tell us why we should trust and love the sheriff? Should we build a shrine of his image? It has nothing to do with arrogance or personality, but the rights of a law enforcement officer! Are you one? Then this should concern you! Are you smart enough to seperate your personal feelings, and examine the evidence, and process of the Ferrante investigations? Of course not! Youre ignorant enough to think that it could never happen to you! Hate Dom for his arrogance, but be grateful that he exposed what little rights you have!

06-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Well I see someone left the computer on, and the little ones got to it again.

Don't worry little Dom (wannabee) if you try real hard and drink your creatine you to can grow up to be hated by everyone.

The brothers (especially SpongeDom) got what they deserved. Do I worry about my job? No, not at all :devil: , seeing as I am not a power mad, fired from every job he's ever had, wannabe thug. Oh I'm sorry, you quit before you get fired, Miami? FDLE? Hmmm...

But, go ahead and keep saying how the blessed one died on the cross to show us how badly we've got it. The Lolipop gang wouldn't even take you, maybe your new publisist/attorney can help with your future job decisions.

Things are better without you..Hard to hear isn't it?

06-26-2009, 09:56 AM
[quote="Ferrante madness"]Well I see someone left the computer on, and the little ones got to it again.

Don't worry little Dom (wannabee) if you try real hard and drink your creatine you to can grow up to be hated by everyone.

The brothers (especially SpongeDom) got what they deserved. Do I worry about my job? No, not at all :devil: , seeing as I am not a power mad, fired from every job he's ever had, wannabe thug. Oh I'm sorry, you quit before you get fired, Miami? FDLE? Hmmm...

But, go ahead and keep saying how the blessed one died on the cross to show us how badly we've got it. The Lolipop gang wouldn't even take you, maybe your new publisist/attorney can help with your future job decisions.

Nice try troll! How about posting some of the love letters you wrote to Mike? :devil: :lol: :D

06-26-2009, 12:08 PM
What an incredibly thought provoking reply, truly Dom I was wrong about you.

I am speechless as to a comeback to such witty repertoire, perhaps we should have a spelling contest?

How about a one word reply next time? Maybe you need to find a hobby or perhaps a job?

Plan on suing the LCSO much? Really hope that works out for you, with every post you look more and more pathetic.

Unlikeable, unhireable, unaccountable, unemployed, living off your wife's money, you should be proud.

Please continue to post on this site, pretending to be LEO still, YOU WILL NEVER BE REHIRED! EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A JOKE!

06-27-2009, 06:59 AM
[quote="Dom needs a job, anyone hiring a lunatic?"]What an incredibly thought provoking reply, truly Dom I was wrong about you.

I am speechless as to a comeback to such witty repertoire, perhaps we should have a spelling contest?

How about a one word reply next time? Maybe you need to find a hobby or perhaps a job?

Plan on suing the LCSO much? Really hope that works out for you, with every post you look more and more pathetic.

Unlikeable, unhireable, unaccountable, unemployed, living off your wife's money, you should be proud.

Please continue to post on this site, pretending to be LEO still, YOU WILL NEVER BE REHIRED! EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A JOKE![/quote

Please continue to post pretending youre having a personal chat with Dom! The internet has enabled you with the bravery you lack in real life! Its only now you have a voice (with a hidden identity of course). A no name who spews hate and claims to be the voice of an entire agency! He may be a joke to some but not all! Dom will move on and has had to deal with much worse! Try holding a family up when your father and brother are murdered with your Mom as a witness! Do you think he can rise above the fact he is no longer a part of this agency?

06-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Please continue to post pretending youre having a personal chat with Dom! The internet has enabled you with the bravery you lack in real life! Its only now you have a voice (with a hidden identity of course). A no name who spews hate and claims to be the voice of an entire agency! He may be a joke to some but not all! Dom will move on and has had to deal with much worse! Try holding a family up when your father and brother are murdered with your Mom as a witness! Do you think he can rise above the fact he is no longer a part of this agency?[/quote]

Um, O.K.?

So is your first name Hate and last name Hide?

Calling someone out for posting anonymously while posting anonymously yourself is the definition of retarded, this is no fun if you don't at least put some thought into your droll witless replies.

As for being the voice of the entire agency, name three people that agree with your point of view, no your brother doesn't count. Oh and three is the number after two...

Dom has had to deal with worse? interesting sympathy card you played, frankly I am surprised. The Ferrante's family I will not go into, unlike you. Are you really so pathetic that your only way to garner sympathy for the little tyrant is to bring up a family tragedy from twenty years ago? I find no humor in what happened to him (you?) but to try and sell that as a means to prove your point is disgusting and appalling.

So in conclusion;

You are Sponge or (even more pathetic) worship him in a shrine you built in your Mother's garage, evoking his mantra "It is what it is" before stroking yourself to sleep.

Please put some more effort into your next reply, maybe have a friend write it for you. Use spell checker or maybe a thesaurus to expand your very limited vocabulary.
As always, I look forward to what you have to say, because I care.

06-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Im retarted and yet you continue to type essays in response to my posts! If everyone agrees with your views why are you so concerned about what I think? I guess the inteligent one felt a need to speak out against this tyrant! Thank god for you! Putting effort into my replies is pointless when dealing with a TROLL! we know the sponge is a wannabe thug,who is hated by all,and deseved what he got! I am an ignorant,retarted, who sits well below your level of intelligence! What will you post when the insults go stale? Howz mi speling toll? :snicker:

06-30-2009, 04:33 AM
End it already! :!: :!: :!:

06-30-2009, 11:01 PM

Um...no. Go away if you don't like it.

07-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks Gary, I hope everything works out for you. You just might get Major one day with all the back stabbing your doing.

Um...no. Go away if you don't like it.

07-01-2009, 04:47 PM
everyody is quick to blame charlie and dominick for all the problems at LCSO. Look around you idiots and see what is happening to us. Look at the demotions and changes. everybody likes to complain and ***** about what is happening until it affects you. how can it affect you? You might have a cushy job or a good boss now but when the changes come around, you babies will be the first to complain and blame it on the ferrantes.

07-20-2009, 04:52 AM
Everyone is so quick to blame the Ferrantes. They were the only ones that kept your agency in check. Now lets take a look at that is going on.
Gary Kamp - he who had a copy of Mein Kampf on his desk, and the IA surrounding it. How about the IA regarding his racist comments regarding Daryl Holton? How about his public demeaning abuse of Eddie Ahlquist? Yet, he remains.

You have Jim Jones. His holiness was ordained as a major after a closed door meeting with a convicted money launderer and kidnapper, **** Spence. Check out Spence's case on line. Oh yeah - who participated in putting signs out for Mike Scott last year for his election? You all went to the Alva Market. A store listed in the name of Spence's wife. And the Sheriff, a man who is associated with a convicted felon (yet your policy prohibits such relationships. Why does your sheriff have a second set of rules that apply only to him?)

Rob Homan - a Shoapie. Ask yourself why he was made Colonel and Micke Waite forced to resign? Was it because Waite's testimony at Scott Ciresi's hearing was contrary to what Mike Scott wanted? And remember all, Scott does not write memos to himself! Let's just ignore that a prudent person would write a memo to file for purposes of records.

Gene Sims - he was another Shoapie that Scott wanted to win over. Sims, who is on his second round as major. Sims, who has no spine.

Ryan Bell, Rex Shevitsy, Good ole Barley, Shawn Ramsey, Rusty Hillman - all people who are associated with this convicted felon. All who were protected the day Chris Reeves destroyed evidence by getting rid of the video tape.

Look it up for yourself. Knowledge is power!

07-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Well,

You continue to spam the boards with garbage, day after day, week after week, obsessed much?

Sissy girls that you are, man up already do something positive with your life, take a vacation....

Oh I guess you need to have a job to do that :D Butt pirate New York ass clownz!

Everyone you named did hate the Ferrantes, so did everyone else. You two sucked then, you suck now. Just because these other assclowns are still around doesn't make you any better.

The Ferrante brothers ended many peoples careers, when it was time to reap what you've sewn, it's time to cry like sniveling little girls.

Oh and I would say that to either of them to their face, just before you ask. You see, Douche, just because you are from New York doesn't make you a tough guy.

Go find a life, cowardly, snively, has beens that you are....you will never work in Law Enforcement again!

you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again!
you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again! you will never work in Law Enforcement again!

07-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Everyone is so quick to blame the Ferrantes. They were the only ones that kept your agency in check. Now lets take a look at that is going on.
Gary Kamp - he who had a copy of Mein Kampf on his desk, and the IA surrounding it. How about the IA regarding his racist comments regarding Daryl Holton? How about his public demeaning abuse of Eddie Ahlquist? Yet, he remains.

You have Jim Jones. His holiness was ordained as a major after a closed door meeting with a convicted money launderer and kidnapper, **** Spence. Check out Spence's case on line. Oh yeah - who participated in putting signs out for Mike Scott last year for his election? You all went to the Alva Market. A store listed in the name of Spence's wife. And the Sheriff, a man who is associated with a convicted felon (yet your policy prohibits such relationships. Why does your sheriff have a second set of rules that apply only to him?)

Rob Homan - a Shoapie. Ask yourself why he was made Colonel and Micke Waite forced to resign? Was it because Waite's testimony at Scott Ciresi's hearing was contrary to what Mike Scott wanted? And remember all, Scott does not write memos to himself! Let's just ignore that a prudent person would write a memo to file for purposes of records.

Gene Sims - he was another Shoapie that Scott wanted to win over. Sims, who is on his second round as major. Sims, who has no spine.

Ryan Bell, Rex Shevitsy, Good ole Barley, Shawn Ramsey, Rusty Hillman - all people who are associated with this convicted felon. All who were protected the day Chris Reeves destroyed evidence by getting rid of the video tape.

Look it up for yourself. Knowledge is power!

Tape? are you high? please tell us of what you speak, wretch. Lies are easy to spread, why not just make up little fables about everyone who dipleased you Charlie?

Show us the proof!

Chris Reeves was lied to by you , but ended up doing the right thing, something you can't say. And for all your Shoapie talk, who was it trying to call Shoap Jr. before he left......answer, you. Pathetic!