PDA

View Full Version : reserve officers

06-21-2009, 01:21 AM
do you guys have reserved officer's? im dual certified and will like to work part time on the road and maintain my fulltime job as a correctional officer!

06-21-2009, 03:52 PM
It's not reserved officers. It's reserve officer. Stay where you're at, if you are from DCJ we dont want you. You clowns have got to be the laziest group of correctional officers I have ever seen. All the police departments talk about you fools!

Dont bother, stay at DCJ with all the scum of the earth. They need to fire everybody in the building and then start all over again.

06-21-2009, 07:39 PM
boy you must not be getting laid cause all he ask a simple question and you have to reply with a stupid comment

06-22-2009, 09:46 PM
do you guys have reserved officer's? im dual certified and will like to work part time on the road and maintain my fulltime job as a correctional officer!

:cop: :cop: Come in and speak to the Capt. He handles the "Part timers" we do not have reserve's we have part time officers we pay hem $15 hr and you can work details at $40.00 hr with $5 kickback to city. Good Luck. :cop: :cop: :cop:

06-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Its nice to see progressive officers in special units...Good luck GIO..YOU WILL BE GREAT
BESOS :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Progressive?? Rookie with no experience none.