PDA

View Full Version : Stop Or Stomp The Violence!

06-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Hit it Mr. Sinatra! Bump! Bump! Bumpinump ! Bump! Bump! Bumpinump ! Start spreading the Crime Tape! I'm leaving home Today , I want to be part of it - Ft. Myers ,Ft. Myers. These Police Boots are Longing to Stray, Right through the heart of it - Ft. Myers , Ft. Myers! Cut the music! I have to say the Stop The Violence campaign has really changed the Hearts and Minds throughout the community! Four shootings in Four Days ,Three Dead, One Injured! Ah you have to love that bad aim factor ,or it could've been Four for Four! Man Oh Man , I didn't know folks got so serious about Mangos! Don't Worrrry Beeee Happppy! The Chief had the Girl Scout Initiative handing out the " How to Call the Police " pamphlets, and wait a minute we have the Bounty Cash Reward Program. All this adds up to is A for effort, F- for results. Hey City Hall why not cut the hours of the street cops, its not like the city hasn't had a pile of bodies piling up since the start of 2009, and UCR crimes way above the National average for cities with 100.000 people or more, and sadly we don't even have that many people living in Ft. Myers. Maybe we should put more restraints on the cops , let's get accredited so we can refine our abilities to screw street cops with more policies and procedures, and you know for a little cherry on top let's throw in some vehicle cameras! I'm sure this is all going to promote a downward trend in crime! Let me guess how many Kool Aide drinkers are going to blame all of this on the Bad Economy! I would like to know where are all the black community leaders are hiding in this city? It's amusing that when all these black on black murders are occurring , we never hear a peep from Anthony Thomas , or James Mathis ! Oh that's right their to busy straightening out the Police Department! I would be interested to know how many of these murders are being committed between the hours of 1 am and 3 am ? Surely , it has nothing to do with the fact that there are no officers around in all the neighborhoods of Ft. Myers ,because of course we have to put every resource available for closing time downtown , Ricochet, Club Cachet,every section 8 housing facility and every open gas station in town. Who cares all the clubs are making money though, with free tax paying security provided by F.M.P.D.! Yet let's rebuild Michigan court , I can see the crime rate in the Michigan corridor rising as soon as this place fills up with residents . I give it about two months , and the natural order of the criminal element of section 8 housing will be right back where it started. Mike Scott is going to love the reopening of the Michigan Preserve, I have no doubt that the crime rate in Lehigh Acres will plummet .If the city wants to have Section 8 housing for the elderly, mentally + physically handicap, and for first time mothers who have children out of wed lock I'm fine with that , but anything more then that is a city that promotes a society that with no incentive to be self dependent. I wonder when the city is ever going to spend money like it does for downtown in these run down neighborhoods! Heavy code enforcement is needed in these crime ridden neighborhoods , most of these houses I go into are not structurally sound for a dog to live in. These abandoned code violating Dwellings have to be up to code in three months ,or the city should tear them down. Lighting ,hidden street cameras, new parks ,and recreation activities are needed. Clemente park , and Billy Bow Legs are a disgrace! You would never see these types of parks in Wards 4 through 6! These slum lords need to to be held accountable for their properties. these slum lords should have to have criminal back ground checks done by the police department before they can rent these properties to any potential renters. I think its about time , an ordinance for curfew start for adults in this city , starting with the area of Lincoln and Ford St. These Ayatollah stores are a big problem for these crime ridden areas, the city should put stipulations on these store's liquor , tobacco licenses , that mandates them to close at Midnight! I always wonder why these stores never get robbed, maybe because their in fold with all the criminal element selling narcotics! The summer is just starting and if crime continues at this rate , its maybe time for a little Martial Law with the assistance of the National guard like we had during Hurricane Charlie. I would bet that during the time of Hurricane Charlie the crime rate in this city has never been lower! Hey Mr. Guiliani we have an opening for mayor in the City Palms, A mayor with a policy of " No Tolerance For Crime" in combination with some "Broken Window" principles would be a breathe of fresh air! The message is the same See No Evil, Hear No Evil!

06-16-2009, 06:10 PM
22 cent,

Please go away! Once again, your post is all the place! What does your post do to contribute to FMPD?? What question do you need answered?? NONE!
All you do is complain about the department and the enviornment that YOU decided to work in. YOU decide to work for the City of FM, YOU could have easily applied at Sanibel PD. If YOU do not like the Department or the City of FM, quit!!
If all else fells, try Prozac or Zolof. SWFAS, SWFAS, SWFAS, SWFAS!

06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
22 cent,

Please go away! Once again, your post is all the place! What does your post do to contribute to FMPD?? What question do you need answered?? NONE!
All you do is complain about the department and the enviornment that YOU decided to work in. YOU decide to work for the City of FM, YOU could have easily applied at Sanibel PD. If YOU do not like the Department or the City of FM, quit!!
If all else fells, try Prozac or Zolof. SWFAS, SWFAS, SWFAS, SWFAS!

I agree already, what example are you setting for the new guys coming to work here. Get a job where you can be by yourself,stock shelfs at 3am and listen to a Ipod and nobody will care who you are.

07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
The 40 Cal STOMP the Violence team is ready for next year's competition. The Dunbar Rockettes are ready to Stomp away in 2010! We're are accepting charitable donations all the proceeds will fund the " FMPD Street COP EXPIRED ARMOR VEST " program.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/40caliber_666/SNF0730TRILL-682_748900a-1.jpg?t=1246600360

07-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey 40.. You made my day!!
The 40 Cal STOMP the Violence team is ready for next year's competition. The Dunbar Rockettes are ready to Stomp away in 2010! We're are accepting charitable donations all the proceeds will fund the " FMPD Street COP EXPIRED ARMOR VEST " program.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/40caliber_666/SNF0730TRILL-682_748900a-1.jpg?t=1246600360

07-07-2009, 06:04 PM

hilarious :lol:

07-08-2009, 03:37 AM
YOU MUST MEAN THE 40 CENT WHITE TRASH TEAM. GO BACK TO N FT MYERS ( A.K.A. SCUMCOAST) CUZ WE ALL KNOW THAT IS WHERE YOU IS FROM

07-09-2009, 03:53 PM
will the real deeznuts please stand up :snicker: :devil: :cop:

nodales44
09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey! Wazz up! Just don't mind him. He has nothing to do with his life.

09-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Hey! Wazz up! Just don't mind him. He has nothing to do with his life.

BILLYBOB , JUST REMEMBER,,,,....,,,,... IN DUE TIME!!!!