PDA

View Full Version : Advise our Dispatchers

06-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Lets give our dispatchers some feedback so they become better!!
for instance difference between a 23 and 24. :cop:

06-30-2009, 06:37 PM
I heard the other day someone ran a 38 and it came back qru, but when checked with the county dispatcher the 38 came back with a lengthy 40 over past, career criminal. DISPATCHERS YOU NEED TO BE ON TOP OF THE GAME IF NOT YOU ARE GOING TO GET US HURT. GOD FORBID!!! :cop:

08-24-2009, 12:43 AM
I hope the dispatchers are ready for this week :cop:

05-25-2010, 09:03 PM

This is why one of your dispatchers couldn't make it in a real police dispatch center and had to run back to FIU
before getting fired.

05-27-2010, 12:36 AM
If your pay rate for dispatchers were a little better than the shitza they get paid,
then maybe you can get better quality people to work there.

Oh I forgot this is a state university which means the police department is on the bottom of the president's list. Just a little bit above custodial staff.

06-04-2010, 02:06 PM

******************* Attention All F.I.U. Dispatchers ************************************
When an officer requests a 23 he or she just wants a clearance check on a license plate
or person. This means you don't have to run a DHSMV check and give the registration
information on the vehicle or run a complete criminal history on the person. It only means
to see if the person or license plate is QRU.

There are several icons on your eAgent QV and QR. The QV is to Query Vehicle which only gives you a 23.
The QR is to Query Registration it will tell you the tag is QRU but won't tell you who is it registered to.

Now in defense of dispatchers for officers: Some of you guys and gals ask for a 23 on a tag. When we
tell you it's QRU, you come back and say "Who is it registered to?" In this case ask for a 24. So don't
but all the burden of ignorance on the dispatchers. And remember we are answering phones, taking complaints
from idiot citizens calling in stupid crap and have to answer to all the officers on the road.