PDA

View Full Version : Re-Cruiting For The Inter-Galactic War

06-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Greetings men. I'm a police officer and I need eveyone's help.I am Re-Cruiting for an Inter-Galactic war that is taking place right now as we speak. I am about to tell you guys some very valuable information. Please do not think I am crazy....

The invasion has commenced. Planet Zurtan has been attacked by Lord Emporer Zuel and his army of rouge trolls and mystic saucers.The Polanian Galaxy has also been attacked by Darth Leige and his Lygon warriors. We must summons Prince Hamilton of Galaxy 9 at once. We must all unite and pledge alligence to Prince Hamilton and join forces with his army. The Cliptons and Armidians have already joined the battle.

I went to the enchanted forest on planet Krypton and gathered the Elves, Gnomes, fairys, wizards, dragonites, and the pixies to join our clan. I have yet to go to The Mountains of Hermidies and speak to "Anat" the pharoes daughter. I need one of you police men to go summons her and aware her of the invasion at once. So that she too can gather her army of Pharonians and help fight in this war.

I need all you police men's help and can't do this alone. If anyone is interested in joining the Galactic Battle, you can find me everyday at The Fire swamp when the sun is highest in the sky. Once you guys arrive, I will fly you to Galaxy 9 ontop of my magestic steed "BattleFox" directly to meet Prince Hamilton and join in the Galactic battle.

Alone I am only but one police officer, but Together we can defeat Lord Emporer Zuel and Darth Leige and restore peace in the Polanian Galaxy and on Planet Zurtan. Thank you all and may the force of the Blue Crystal be within all of you.

Publius
06-20-2009, 05:45 AM

Publius
06-20-2009, 05:46 AM
The Stalemate of a Planet.

Dear Inter Galactic War Recruiter: Thank you for providing us with this valuable account of what is going on in the Universe. At the same time, I see that you are appealing to us for help. You want us to join in this Inter Galactic War headed by Prince Hamilton. However, I consider this to be a bad time.
It happens that our planet has enough problems of its own. In a smaller scale, we have greater problems. We are a “Divided House”. President Lincoln words were “A Divided House Cant Last” referring to the political division of our nation that threatened the very survival of the Union.
We are unable to render aid to others planets and galaxies when we are Utterly Divided, or what is the same: Divided to the Uttermost. A Planet divided because Nations are divided, Nations are divided because Communities are divided, Communities are divided because families are also divided and families are divided because even the individual himself is divided!
And thus we go from a divided planet to a divided individual! The Homo Sapiens is perhaps non other thing than an specie in crisis. The crisis of the Self, with Oneself! Homo sapiens uses Psychology as a mean to explain oneself, Ethic as a mean to correct oneself , Politics as a mean to control oneself, Religion as a mean to redeem himself, Art as a mean to appease oneself and of course homo sapiens make use of violence and vice to coupe with oneself!
Bottom line is this: Our Planet can only provide you with a “Divided Army”! and if Prince Hamilton thinks he has a problem, We Earth Dwellers have a greater one! Lol lol lol So, from an Inter Galactic perspective, I guess you can say that our Planet is in a Stalemate. It cant offer help, and is my conviction that Homo Sapiens cant help himself either!
Most likely the “Divided House” (The Human Specie) will at some point completely collapse. And we might or might not be here to witness the Debacle, but one thing is for sure, advise Prince Hamilton that this is just bad time now…just not the right time, we atre in a Stalemate.
Peace, Publius

06-21-2009, 06:55 AM
The Stalemate of a Planet.

Dear Inter Galactic War Recruiter: Thank you for providing us with this valuable account of what is going on in the Universe. At the same time, I see that you are appealing to us for help. You want us to join in this Inter Galactic War headed by Prince Hamilton. However, I consider this to be a bad time.
It happens that our planet has enough problems of its own. In a smaller scale, we have greater problems. We are a “Divided House”. President Lincoln words were “A Divided House Cant Last” referring to the political division of our nation that threatened the very survival of the Union.
We are unable to render aid to others planets and galaxies when we are Utterly Divided, or what is the same: Divided to the Uttermost. A Planet divided because Nations are divided, Nations are divided because Communities are divided, Communities are divided because families are also divided and families are divided because even the individual himself is divided!
And thus we go from a divided planet to a divided individual! The Homo Sapiens is perhaps non other thing than an specie in crisis. The crisis of the Self, with Oneself! Homo sapiens uses Psychology as a mean to explain oneself, Ethic as a mean to correct oneself , Politics as a mean to control oneself, Religion as a mean to redeem himself, Art as a mean to appease oneself and of course homo sapiens make use of violence and vice to coupe with oneself!
Bottom line is this: Our Planet can only provide you with a “Divided Army”! and if Prince Hamilton thinks he has a problem, We Earth Dwellers have a greater one! Lol lol lol So, from an Inter Galactic perspective, I guess you can say that our Planet is in a Stalemate. It cant offer help, and is my conviction that Homo Sapiens cant help himself either!
Most likely the “Divided House” (The Human Specie) will at some point completely collapse. And we might or might not be here to witness the Debacle, but one thing is for sure, advise Prince Hamilton that this is just bad time now…just not the right time, we atre in a Stalemate.
Peace, Publius

Publius the Knowlegable,

You speak well kind sir, Thank you for you valuable information. However I too am a homo-sapian and I live on planet earth. Many moons ago i was fast asleep in my home when a beam of light entered my room from my window and was cast upon me. the beam of light lifted me from my bed and slowly levitated me off my bed. the beam then levitated me out of my window and into a UFO. inside the UFO was Knebius (Knee*Bee*Us) a messenger for Prince Hamilton. He took to to see Prince Hamilton and that is where Prince Hamilton told me about the Inter-Galactic battle. See he needed a human from Planet Earth to spread the word. He told me that I was the chosen one. I am looking for individuals who wish to join the battle not nations. So Publius if you wish to fight and join allegience with Prince Hamilton take me up on my offer, meet me at the fire swamp when the sun is highest in the sky...... I will be waiting....... May the light of zardon be cast upon you and protect you with it's peace.

Publius
06-22-2009, 03:36 AM
Sir, I am very well delighted by your prose, not to mention that I am very impressed by your imagination as well. You sound very optimistic about your Homo Sapiens pedigree. In my case, I just acknowledge my homo sapiens lineage but am not particularly thrilled of its accomplishment so far. I am somehow amused to see this specie not even respecting itself. For instance, by proudly killing the unborn of his own specie and simple call it “pro choice”, or “creating” human life in laboratories for the sole purpose of experimenting with it, and later disposing it like chemical waste, and all in the name of a self created god named “Science”.

Socially homo sapiens are very interesting, devouring the weak, even for something as trivial as fun is very common. Many instance could be cited, one more might suffice: Homo sapiens are our own critics. We criticizes ancient civilizations and deem some of their practice as barbaric. Modern Westerners will agreed that the Roman’s conception of “fun” is inhuman in some of its manifestation. Having two gladiators fighting to death in a bloody match on the Roman Arena while the exited crow of blood thirsty spectators frenetically cheers and applauds witnessing humans devouring each others, might be to “uncivilized” for us. But the amount of violence we glorified today in the media, arts and “sports” (UFC’s matches) are just the reenactment of these ancient practices. Like Frederic Nietzsche said “I found life more dangerous among human than among animals” – Thus Spoke Saratrustha- 1883.

Interesting, it is believed by some, that if another specie cease to exist, like a ****roach or a mosquito, life in the planet will be impacted negatively, on the other hand, if the homo sapiens is that one that extinguish from the face of the earth, the Life on the planet will thrill once again!

For these reasons and many others, is why I said that our specie is in crisis and in need of help. Everyone agrees that the highest point of the human civilization is found in Europe. Is in these regions where the conquering Europeans has lead the rest of the world in technology, laws, trade, wealth, art, quality of life, religion, science, freedom, ect…ect… ironically this part of the world is also the scenario of the two greatest wars ever conceived in the whole of human history! (WW I and WW II) each in less than 50 years apart, the pinnacle of civilization produced an unprecedented amount of dead and miseries in scales never imagined even by the wickets mind! All of which took place in Europe, by Europeans. My point is this, I really don’t expect much of humanity. I do have great love for humanity (Philanthropist), but is hard to expect much out of it (that’s why I am not a Humanist). This specie is in great crisis, and Prince Hamilton should rely in some other specie of the universe than us.

Yes, I noticed that you don’t ask for the unity of nations but for our individual support on this intergalactic battle. The reality is thwhen relying on homosapiens ... just think twice.

Now, regarding your personal experience with the beam of light, spacecraft and entities of other worlds, I don’t have much to add.

Peace on Earth,
Publius