PDA

View Full Version : party party

06-11-2009, 01:40 AM
WHAT A PARTY! LT.OLMEDO THE KING OF THE LAND! GIVE ME A BREAK....

06-11-2009, 03:53 AM
CAN YOU SAY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAKE! WELL WEBSTER SAYS THAT THE SNAKE IS( a limbless scaled reptile with a long tapering body with salivary glands often modified to produce venom which is injected through grooved or tubular fangs; a worthless or treacherous fellow) SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT.... :devil:

06-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Don't HATE the player HATE the game!!!!!!!!!!

06-11-2009, 05:10 PM
He didn't give himself the
POWERour fearless leader did!

06-13-2009, 04:59 AM
PROMOTE CRAP THROW PARTY PROMOTE SOME MORE CRAP THROW ANOTHER PARTY---LOL :snicker:

06-14-2009, 07:41 PM
THEY HAD WILLY WONKA CHOCOLATE BARS WITH THE MEDLEY SEAL.
INVITES FROM THROUGH OUT THE COUNTY,CATERED FOOD AND STANDING FOOLS OH AND STANDING OVATION PROVIDED.
IF YOU WENT FROM TABLE TO TABLE YOU COULD HERE THEM SNICKER "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON,THE CHIEF HAS SURELY LOST IT" .
AS HE UTTERED HIS B&LLSH&T SPEECH IN THAT NERVOUS TONE. "I KNEW HE WAS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB......BLAH BLAH", OH HOW I WISH I COULD VOMIT.
LT.TAKES THE STAGE AND BEGINS TO INTRODUCE FAMILY.....INTRODUCING HIS SUPPOSE CONNECTIONS THROUGH OUT THE COUNTY.
HE TALKS ABOUT HIS LIFE THREATENING EXPERIENCE AND HOW THANKFUL HE IS FOR ALL THOSE LOVING SUPPORTERS WHO HELPED HIM LIVE.
LT. PLANS TO FIX THE TOWN ,SURE ,WHY NOT ,I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM TRY IT.
HE GIVES HIS THANKS TO THE BIG A WHO COULDN'T ATTEND BECAUSE PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS CALLED TO HIM FOR AN
ACTION PLAN.
HE CONTINUES TO THANK AND ASSURE THAT EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD HANDS.TO BAD WE KNOW HOW MUCH A SNAKE YOU ARE AND NEVER INTEND TO FOR GET IT.

GOD BLESS AND GOODNITE

08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
So... how did you like national night out??? what's that a joke or what???

08-11-2009, 04:31 AM

Who cares? Was that jem of an officer (Deltoro) there? She's the only one I care about.

08-12-2009, 02:49 AM
leave her alone. why u hate her so much?

08-12-2009, 02:53 AM
National night out another waste of money. What that had to do with the police and the community i dnt know. It was another picture opt. Mr V running around with his camera and Super man making nasty ass burgers. The real shocker was joven in the dunk tank. What was up with that?

08-13-2009, 10:27 PM

Who cares? Was that jem of an officer (Deltoro) there? She's the only one I care about.

LET IT GO.....OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE DEPARTMENT TO PICK FROM YOUR PICKING ON DEL...UR SUCH A LOSER

08-14-2009, 02:29 PM
SORRY BUT (DELTORO) OUT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN TO THE DEPT IN A LONG TIME...

08-15-2009, 06:26 AM
leave her alone. why u hate her so much?
OH we don't hate her... we're just happy that she's GONE!

08-18-2009, 03:05 PM
National night out another waste of money. What that had to do with the police and the community i dnt know. It was another picture opt. Mr V running around with his camera and Super man making nasty ass burgers. The real shocker was joven in the dunk tank. What was up with that?

Just for your information national night out is done through the whole country and every department and community celebrate together, so this also includes Medley. Funds are allocated for this yearly event.Also,the burgers were very Good,sorry not to your taste .Actually joven in the dunk tank was candy for many peoples eyes. And just for your infomation Mr.V and his camera are part of his official duties even when he goes to D.U.I. check points. So if you are going to waste your time complaining atleast make sense and write in a manner that could be understood.

08-18-2009, 10:12 PM
dont get so upset retardy its all in good fun! chill out!!!

08-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Oh and the only ones that have a problem w joven is u guys. Ur just hating cause his chick is younger and hotter than urs!

08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
dont get so upset retardy its all in good fun! chill out!!!

You're right, but why can we have fun speaking the truth?... and please I don't get upset!

08-21-2009, 12:37 PM
It is the truth. I'm well aware that its "National Night Out" but its about the Police and the services that they provide the citizens. To give them a better understanding of what we do. Its not just a party that's paid for through the police budget. Then Mr V and his stupidity there just aren't words to describe that. Why Joven se presto para eso. El sabra. The burgers did suck but thats not ur fault I'm sure you didn't have anything to do with the making of the patties. Dnt take it so to heart and enjoy being away from this circus.