PDA

View Full Version : Island City News

06-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Thought a few of you would enjoy reading about Steve.

http://www.thewiltonmanorsblog.com/2009/06/island-city-news-publications-down-1.html

06-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Steve Kelley deserves everything he gets. I hear others are tired of his one sided publications. If you are an advertiser you are wasting your money. Stop giving him money so he can continue to print the trash he calls news.

06-18-2009, 04:01 AM
Steve Kelley deserves everything he gets. I hear others are tired of his one sided publications. If you are an advertiser you are wasting your money. Stop giving him money so he can continue to print the trash he calls news.

Steve Kelly is the only one who tells the truth. He EXPOSED Joe Angelo who was about to get arrested and Scott Newton as soooo corrupt that pretty boy angelo had to resign and newton got THUMPED by a no body female from Pompano. You have to admire a media journalist who prints the truth in a small town publication.

06-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Wait. Let me guess. You hate him because of his sexual orientation, right?

07-10-2009, 04:51 AM
Steve Kelly is the only one who writes the truth. Newton and the EX City Commissioner Joe Angelo are so corrupt Steve had to do the right thing. Thank you Steve