PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff not budging on budget

06-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Boys and girls you need to stop with the nasty comments under this article in the newspaper. You are making us look bad with the negative comments about people in the community. It's apparent and it needs to stop now, besides you are on the clock so get to work!
http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2009/jun/03/sheriff-not-budging-budget/news/

06-08-2009, 12:43 PM
stop writing to the newspaper?not...u think im going to hide nugent and his cronies games and 2 faced lies.Not!!!its called the usa and freedom speech!!!u must be staff to post that...guess you cant stand to be critiqued like the brass does to us!!!too bad!!its not a one way street.let the public be aware!!!they pay our checks!!!

06-17-2009, 09:41 PM
stop writing to the newspaper?not...u think im going to hide nugent and his cronies games and 2 faced lies.Not!!!its called the usa and freedom speech!!!u must be staff to post that...guess you cant stand to be critiqued like the brass does to us!!!too bad!!its not a one way street.let the public be aware!!!they pay our checks!!!
I agree. I'm not shutting my mouth about things that are not right either. I'm tired of being told to keep things under wraps. The public does pay us and they deserve to know what has happened to THEIR agency. What really sucks is that the public has lost trust in us and Nugent. Morale is at an all time low here and it doesn't make me proud to say where I work.