PDA

View Full Version : Internal raise

06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Anyone heard , true or not if the folks in training section received a raise recently? I usually don't believe too many things I hear unless it's on paper but this would not surprise me. All for one & one for all.. :roll:

06-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Cut and paste the link below to your browser. It is a simple search enginge. Select florida for the employer. Then search a name, any name. Try officer "E" who recently got assigned to Training. See if he is making the same as you. I do assume you are an officer..... You may be surprised or maybe not. DP is also the highest paid in his class......

http://www2.tbo.com/static/news-special-reports-data-bay/tbo-special-reports-database-hillsborough-salaries/

06-03-2009, 11:51 PM
YAWN....

06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Cut and paste the link below to your browser. It is a simple search enginge. Select florida for the employer. Then search a name, any name. Try officer "E" who recently got assigned to Training. See if he is making the same as you. I do assume you are an officer..... You may be surprised or maybe not. DP is also the highest paid in his class......

http://www2.tbo.com/static/news-special-reports-data-bay/tbo-special-reports-database-hillsborough-salaries/

Wow, very interesting. I know that this officer is not paid the same as other officers that were hired at or about the same time and he is not is a CAD county. I wonder how that happened, as we are always told that this agency cannot give pay increases unless it is approved by legislation.

06-04-2009, 05:39 PM
YAWN....

Is that the training section response or are you just a little tired & need a nappy ?

06-04-2009, 06:51 PM
It's been said recently that they receive 10% more for being in training. Which would be about right looking at the link above.

06-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Take a look at SSG JB and then compare him to the other SSG's that actually supervise people and WIM facilities..... Don't believe everything that comes out of HQ.

06-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Waaaaaaaaaa :devil: