PDA

View Full Version : EOC COMPlaint

06-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Ralph "the Mouth" Hernandez did it again and he got an EOC complaint out of it. WHEN IS THE CITY MANAGER GOING TO FIRE THIS JERK! :cry:

06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
THE CHIEF IS COMPELTELY OUT OF HIS MIND. CAPT MARCINATE SAID IN ROLL CALL THAT CHIEF HERNANDEZ AS NOT IDEA WHATS GOING ON IN THE PD. LAST WEEK CHIEF HERNADEZ YELLED AT A ROOKIE FOR LEAVING WEIGHTS ON THE RACKS IN THE GYM.

06-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Yes, but it is clearly posted, several times, you are not allowed to leave weights on the machines. Please read. And please keep your radio on in the gym, you are subject to recall. It says so on that nice sign. And officer gomez is doing such a great job keeping it clean. By the way, where are the flat screens?

06-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Chief is getting a second EOC complaint! right on mr manager, keep the lawsuits coming. who said u cant make money in this economy! :mrgreen: :snicker: :lol:

06-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I cant wait until the city has to cut all these checks to every officer and sergeant that filed a lawsuit. You are doing a fantasitc job Chief Hernandez. keep up the good work. I guess all the postings from Tallahassee, South Miami, BSO and Miami-Dade were true. Two years is the magic number when city hall realizes that your are a huge piece of shi#t and do more harm than good for a police department. I cant wait for the day that you walk your loser ace out of this place so we can get back to the great department we were before you arrived here and F'd everything up. Mr. Baker, we are all counting on you to do the right thing and get rid of this cancer (RPH Jr.). If you dont do something soon, you may have to dip in that contignecy fund to pay out all these lawsuits brought on by the chief's moronic way of running a department or running a department into the ground I should say.

06-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Do you people honestly think that the chief is the only problem here? I got news for ya folks but these issues popping up now have been a long time coming. The chief is a good guy who deserves a chance.

06-07-2009, 02:42 AM
The way this City is they will get rid of the Chief and promote Pressqheat. :evil:

06-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Gabriel, give this moron a chance for what? He has been here a year and a half and what has he done? NOTHING............he has to be the worst chief in the country. The only thing he has done has caused good and happy employees to file lawsuits, EOC Complaints and force people to burn all their leave so they dont have to come in and see how poolrly this department has become. He has been in law enforcement for how many years and has been fired from all those departments. Give me a break! He can not last longer than a few years and then he is forced out because he is such a huge failure. He needs to go and go fast! Once he is gone, hopefully the majors and captains that have had thier balls cut off (sorry Kathy) can act the way they were before the maniac got here.

06-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Chief, I heard you put your foot in your mouth again! Addressing dayshift roll call and stating that no matter what, you will be using the rule of three for the sergeants test. In fact, you specifically mentioned someones name and said if that person was # 1, you would skip them in order to get to "Reyes." Boy, I bet sukaces Reyes, Rand and Stein are extremely hopeful that you do not get terminated by the time the promotional exam is done. What kind of motivation do you think you spread around when the department knows you will skip everyone just to get to the three acekissers. Since I am on the topic of acekissers, that Capatin Marciante is doing a fantastic job. Just dont stop short chief, the "Cheater/BackStabber/Unethical" Marciante might go right through you and out of your mouth! Look at Me....Look at Me, I am the savior for the road patrol. Marciante, the word is you even talk shizzat to the chief about your fellow captains (Gamerl & Cassarino) blaming them on all the overtime that used to be on the road. You are the true savior, but be careful.......you may be listed in some upcoming lawsuits as well if you continue to follow the chief.

08-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey I love our Staff...you should watch who you talk sh*t about. Marciante is a great Captain, not a "Cheater/BackStabber/Unethical" cop like you say. Obviously you dont know him.

08-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Chief, I heard you put your foot in your mouth again! Addressing dayshift roll call and stating that no matter what, you will be using the rule of three for the sergeants test. In fact, you specifically mentioned someones name and said if that person was # 1, you would skip them ...

Isn't that how it's supposed to be? :|

08-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey I love our Staff...you should watch who you talk sh*t about. Marciante is a great Captain, not a "Cheater/BackStabber/Unethical" cop like you say. Obviously you dont know him.

Well, does a married Captain engaging in sexual activities with one of his Sergeants not make him unethical. Not only that, but what BAD taste in women if that's what you could have called her.... /shudder

08-12-2009, 10:17 PM
I thought TM hooked up with RG Hott A*s girlfriend? can you blame him

08-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Wait a second.........we only had two female sergeants retire in the last year. I know that LF wouldnt touch his pathetic cheatin ace, so that only leaves MM. Are you telling me that he was bangin MM? Please I just threw up my tacos!

Gives a new twist to the phase "bumping uglies" doesn't it?

12-21-2009, 08:25 AM
I cant wait until the city has to cut all these checks to every officer and sergeant that filed a lawsuit. You are doing a fantasitc job Chief Hernandez. keep up the good work. I guess all the postings from Tallahassee, South Miami, BSO and Miami-Dade were true. Two years is the magic number when city hall realizes that your are a huge piece of shi#t and do more harm than good for a police department. I cant wait for the day that you walk your loser ace out of this place so we can get back to the great department we were before you arrived here and F'd everything up. Mr. Baker, we are all counting on you to do the right thing and get rid of this cancer (RPH Jr.). If you dont do something soon, you may have to dip in that contignecy fund to pay out all these lawsuits brought on by the chief's moronic way of running a department or running a department into the ground I should say.

You forgot The U S Secret Service canned him after a very short time. Didn't he mention that?